Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #3421
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
There’s going to be toilet paper sitting on the shelves for a year once they restock.
People are buying ****ing corn on the cob. It is that bad.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #3422
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Just left a bar. The opposite of social distancing is still alive and well, I can tell you that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #3423
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Probably an easy time to get laid.
Sure looked that way.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:16 PM   #3424
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Our store was out of ****ing SPAM. I am one of the few on the planet that actually like it. I know damn well none of these ****ing preppers are going to eat it. It will sit in their basement on a shelf for the next 22 years next to 5000 rolls of toilet paper. **** you.
Funny I didn’t know teriyaki spam was a thang.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #3425

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Funny I didn’t know teriyaki spam was a thang.
I'm not from Wuhan. Ping is my brand of golf clubs.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 06:19 PM   #3426
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Our store was out of ****ing SPAM. I am one of the few on the planet that actually like it. I know damn well none of these ****ing preppers are going to eat it. It will sit in their basement on a shelf for the next 22 years next to 5000 rolls of toilet paper. **** you.
We had plenty of Spam, but they were completely out of Underwood deviled chicken.

Go figure.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:21 PM   #3427
MVP

Open season on preppers. If you see one in the parking lot with full cart of supplies, take appropriate action.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-13-2020, 06:21 PM   #3428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
We had plenty of Spam, but they were completely out of Underwood deviled chicken.

Go figure.
My college roommate used to eat mackerel right out of the can. That's ****ing cat food. Nasty. Underwood Deviled Ham is also cat food.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:23 PM   #3429
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Your description sounded pretty bad. I went to the store here in KCMO and there were a couple of sections that were wiped or picked over (beans, toilet paper, etc.) but it wasn't too bad. I wonder what people in NYC and other similar urban areas experience in times like these? Their stores are so small and can't have much stock on hand.
Same here. We went to Trader Joes and Walmart last night and Costco this morning. TJs was low on frozen items and pasta was gone. Walmart was low on canned food and out of paper towels and tp. Costco was crazy busy, but stock was fine on every except tp and paper towels. Everything else was normsl-ish here in DFW. It's spring break time though, so I'm guessing a lot of people are gone. I wonder how much transmission we're going to get from Panama City and South Padre.

Last edited by loochy; 03-13-2020 at 06:29 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 06:24 PM   #3430
Life is changing..

Anyone have any sort of update on how therapeutics are coming along?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:28 PM   #3431
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
So from a extremely ignorant point of view I guess I am struggling with why this is such a horrible virus. It sounds like 95 plus percentage of deaths are old people with current problems. These are the people (for the most part) that quality of life is poor to bad right now. Why is it such a big deal if some of these people die a week/month or year early when their quality of life is bad anyway? If I end up in that same situation I would much rather just meet my maker then rot in a nursing home.
My sister is 50. She's fighting an auto-immune disease right now and is on some pretty harsh drugs. She says it already feels like she has severe asthma and can't breathe properly from the disease and the treatment. She seems like the absolute worse possible candidate to catch this. I am terrified that if she catches this it's a death sentence for her.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:29 PM   #3432
My Mamma Says

Quote:
I'm not from Wuhan. Ping is my brand of golf clubs.
I have a set of Pings... They are AWESOME...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #3433
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Supposedly the virus doesn’t spread well where it’s hot and humid. It was 87 today and it’s supposed to get below 80 anytime soon.
You mean like in Australia?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:33 PM   #3434
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Do yourself a favor and go tonight.
Yep, tomorrow is going to be insane.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 06:35 PM   #3435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I have a set of Pings... They are AWESOME...
They are indeed. Great time to play while everyone is hiding indoors. And the clubhouse has toilet paper.