Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:50 PM   #3421
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It's wishful thinking, he probably couldn't. Oh well, there's always Tyler Self.
Maybe HCBS can convince a PG from Duquesne to de-commit and come to KU.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:50 PM   #3422
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Mason's assist rate is significantly higher. Much better passer.
This is false. Lately Graham has been playing more PG but Mason gets the ball in his hands thr most out of anybody on the team. If this team only had one of them and not the other Grah would be the one to avg slightly more assists. Graham in his senior yr could avg 6 APG a game, just watch
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:52 PM   #3423
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This is false. Lately Graham has been playing more PG but Mason gets the ball in his hands thr most out of anybody on the team. If this team only had one of them and not the other Grah would be the one to avg slightly more assists. Graham in his senior yr could avg 6 APG a game, just watch
It's not false, it's just a statistical fact. Mason has a higher assist rate than him. That doesn't mean Graham's assist rate is bad, either, it's just not as high as Mason's.

I get that it's easy to shit on Mason right now considering he's playing bad basketball (while also probably playing on one leg), but he's been a good playmaker throughout his KU career.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:56 PM   #3424

Quote:
It's not false, it's just a statistical fact. Mason has a higher assist rate than him. That doesn't mean Graham's assist rate is bad, either, it's just not as high as Mason's.

I get that it's easy to shit on Mason right now considering he's playing bad basketball (while also probably playing on one leg), but he's been a good playmaker throughout his KU career.
Mason doesn't have great vision generally. Hes not a bad passer at all, I just think Graham is a better one. Almost all of Masons assists are because he drives wildly to the basket, jumps in the air and hopes someone bails him out. Luckily for him we can shoot threes well. Based on a skill, I just think Graham is the better pure passer.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:59 PM   #3425
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
I don't think it's fair to assume Mason moves on based on the rumor mongering of one individual. If he does, though, he'll need to recruit another PG for sure. Selden and Svi cannot handle such a responsibility. Perhaps Vick can?
I didn't think it was believable either until I saw Mason's snapchat. Dude is living it up lol. A few pics were Naadir Tharpe-like. All the girls you get playing ball for KU my oh my
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:01 PM   #3426
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Are you drunk?
Jeff Orr.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:02 PM   #3427
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
I didn't think it was believable either until I saw Mason's snapchat. Dude is living it up lol. A few pics were Naadir Tharpe-like. All the girls you get playing ball for KU my oh my
I mean, I have no problem believing that part of it. He wouldn't be the first KU player to do so. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's on the verge of leaving either.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:03 PM   #3428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Screenshot all of them and provide, k thx
Old 02-03-2016, 11:03 PM   #3429
Perpetual Mediocrity

I don't remember Self being upset at all when EJ did something similar at ISU in the OT game.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:07 PM   #3430
BOOM!1!

Quote:

I don't remember Self being upset at all when EJ did something similar at ISU in the OT game.
Only Greene would dunk that. Dude is a chump.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:11 PM   #3431
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Only Greene would dunk that. Dude is a chump.
True...although I sometimes think the rest of the team could use a bit of that IDGAF part of him in them.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:43 PM   #3432
Banned

, Self deflecting it seems

Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bambi < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:21 AM   #3433
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Called it a dick move on the radio.
It was a low class bitch move. It reflects poorly on the whole Kansas team. Every player should know that. He should be benched for that dunk.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:25 AM   #3434
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I was purely basing my guesses on the assumption of Mason leaving. I've not heard the rumor, except here. So who knows?
It makes no sense. Where is he going to play? Russian? China for $30-$40K a year?

He comes back next year and has a great senior season he could maybe get drafted. But even if he doesn't he could make $100K-$200K a year playing basketball in Europe.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:38 AM   #3435
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It makes no sense. Where is he going to play? Russian? China for $30-$40K a year?

He comes back next year and has a great senior season he could maybe get drafted. But even if he doesn't he could make $100K-$200K a year playing basketball in Europe.
Mason won't play in the NBA.