Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:16 AM   #3406
20 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Julio is better than any WR on the Chiefs.
Sure. The collective threat of the Chiefs offense is far greater than one Julio Jones.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:41 AM   #3407
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
Brad Johnson, Joe Flacco, Eli Manning X 2 and an old Peyton Manning with no arm who all won Super Bowls, say hi

Jimmy will be 22-5 as a starter after this game...

I think your narrative of Jimmy is a little off
Jimmy ain't got the Grapes to pull this one off.

Kill yourself.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:42 AM   #3408
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Julio is better than any WR on the Chiefs.
Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the NFL.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 01:52 AM   #3409
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Tyreek Hill is the best WR in the NFL.

Ok Rabbs, I think it’s about time we cut you off. You’ve had enough for the night. I’ll get you an Uber.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-26-2020, 02:03 AM   #3410
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Ok Rabbs, I think it’s about time we cut you off. You’ve had enough for the night. I’ll get you an Uber.
My dear Hern, I've not yet begun to defile myself...
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 04:42 AM   #3411
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The 49ers passing D isn’t even that good.

It’s their pass rush.

People are really underestimating the mismatch there.
What? this doesn't even make sense haha. How is it not good if it's ranked #1? Chief fans for ignorant beyond belief
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Which games? And what do the numbers look like when you focus only on the mobile QB's against a healthy Niner DL? What do the numbers look like when you focus only on statue QB's against the healthy Niner DL?
You can keep moving the goal post and denying the truth all you want, but next Sunday is gonna reveal the inconvenient truth for Chiefs fans as the 49ers hoist the Lombardi

Last edited by John Dowd; 01-26-2020 at 04:49 AM..
John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.John Dowd < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:46 AM   #3412
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dowd View Post
What? this doesn't even make sense haha. How is it not good if it's ranked #1? Chief fans for ignorant beyond belief

You can keep moving the goal post and denying the truth all you want, but next Sunday is gonna reveal the inconvenient truth for Chiefs fans as the 49ers hoist the Lombardi
I’m clearly talking about your secondary you ****ing mouth breather.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:14 AM   #3413
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I have a feeling that the 49ers are going to be playing a lot two deep so that they take away the deep shots. They’re going to make our offense move the ball down the field play by play and hope for a turnover, a penalty or a sack.
If they play a lot of two deep that will mean that Kelce's matched up on a LB. Either that or what are they going to do with Hardman?

I'll take that all day.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:28 AM   #3414
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The Chiefs have played about every defensive approach you can possibly see over the past 2 years and have had success against all. They figure it out as the game goes and then rip it apart.

But I for one do not see SF changing a whole lot because their scheme is built on what they do from C3 shells. ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’....

It’s not broke yet. But Mahomes hasn’t had his shot yet either..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:31 AM   #3415
MVP

I agree, they're going to sit in zone all day, that's what they do.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:36 AM   #3416
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If they play a lot of two deep that will mean that Kelce's matched up on a LB. Either that or what are they going to do with Hardman?

I'll take that all day.
If they can convert those into 20+ yardage chunk plays then that might be OK. If they have to dink and dunk all day long, with that D-line, then I can imagine Mahomes will start throwing pickles.

San Franciscos' run defense can be made to be mediocre, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Reid test the running game to open up the deep ball.

Last edited by seamonster; 01-26-2020 at 08:48 AM..
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:45 AM   #3417
My Mamma Says

Blah blah blah.. the Patriots defense was supposed to stop us and Patty had his way with them with a hurt hand.. if he was healthy he would have put a a 30 burger on them..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:48 AM   #3418
MVP

This game in a lot of ways is a rematch against the Titans, but the 49ers have a better defense. Offensively, the 49ers want to bleed the clock with time consuming drives just like the Titans. The 49ers offense is NOT better than the Titans -- on a yard per play basis, identical. That's not an insult -- Titans are way above league average in yards per play.

I think the 49ers will probably get their long drive or two, but how many? Really, we all know what the key to the game is -- negating the 49ers front four pressure on Mahomes. The 49ers secondary is not got good.

I hope Reid doesn't take the ball out of Mahomes' hand very much. I'd much rather pass virtually every down - even quick-hitting WR/TE screens as a run substitute -- than run the ball up the middle. I want the 49ers to have to stop Mahomes 3 times in a row to get us to punt.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:50 AM   #3419
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
If they can convert those into 20+ yardage chunk plays then that might be OK. If they have to dink and dunk all day long, with that D-line, then I can imagine Mahomes will start throwing pickles.

San Franciscos' run defense can be made to be mediocre, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Reid test the running game to open up the deep ball.
Also, I was reading on Sharp Football, that San Fran is below league average defending against play action.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 01-26-2020, 09:01 AM   #3420
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post

because Mahomes does that so often?

but he's going to start doing that now. Ok.