Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 02:49 PM   #3406
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Your first Bethesda game? The real gem from these games are the mods and modders. They just release the playground and the community makes the game amazing.
Oh gosh no.

Morrowind was my first and true love. Ah, the early days of modding. My college roommate was not happy I modded in dragons.

I've played em all since then except for the newest multiple player one.

Fallout 4 was good, I got 80 hours out of it, but it just didn't hit me what way my 300 hours of skyrim have.

I'll play for sure. Between BG3, cyberpunk expansion, and city skylines 2, there is a full plate of great gaming to keep me busy while the molders do their thing.

Last edited by Loneiguana; 08-31-2023 at 02:58 PM..
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 03:46 PM   #3407
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
Oh gosh no.

Morrowind was my first and true love. Ah, the early days of modding. My college roommate was not happy I modded in dragons.

I've played em all since then except for the newest multiple player one.

Fallout 4 was good, I got 80 hours out of it, but it just didn't hit me what way my 300 hours of skyrim have.

I'll play for sure. Between BG3, cyberpunk expansion, and city skylines 2, there is a full plate of great gaming to keep me busy while the molders do their thing.
I've been modding since the Daggerfall days, Bethesda games are best enjoyed that way.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2023, 11:10 PM   #3408
Veteran

I play warlords 2 with my dad and brother. Game was made in 1993.

Then when it’s just me and my dad we usually play Axis & Allie’s. I think 1997?

Both are such fun nostalgia games for us and it’s been really hard to find games as fun and simple as these.

Edit : from the pc, and are turn based games. Fun with a cocktail in hand.

Last edited by TripleThreat; 08-31-2023 at 11:18 PM..
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-31-2023, 11:55 PM   #3409
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:26 AM   #3410
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
No lie, but I have no clue what that means.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-01-2023, 10:58 AM   #3411
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
No lie, but I have no clue what that means.
It means it was cracked in the sense that you can pirate it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 06:12 PM   #3412
Supporter

BG3 turning out to be best game of all time~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 09:34 PM   #3413
WhatUneed2Hear

I'm really digging this
Old 09-03-2023, 09:18 PM   #3414
MVP

For those who game with their kids on PC, big recommendation from me for Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Basically seems like a Super Mario 3D World clone.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:53 AM   #3415
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
For those who game with their kids on PC, big recommendation from me for Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Basically seems like a Super Mario 3D World clone.
It's also 50% off on Steam right now for the PC Playstation games sale.
Old 09-04-2023, 07:05 AM   #3416
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
I hope it's still around when I'm old. I just wanna play WoW Classic 1 day after I retire.
I played Private server for years, and was around for Classic Launch. Was in top teir raiding guidl and killed KT multuple times (last boss)

BUT

Blizzard in the their wisdom decided to move my characters to Classic Wrath (I selected to remain in vanilla)

So now I have my warrior and mage (Fully geared) sitting in wrath waiting to die. (RIP)
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 08:10 AM   #3417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I played Private server for years, and was around for Classic Launch. Was in top teir raiding guidl and killed KT multuple times (last boss)

BUT

Blizzard in the their wisdom decided to move my characters to Classic Wrath (I selected to remain in vanilla)

So now I have my warrior and mage (Fully geared) sitting in wrath waiting to die. (RIP)
That sucks ass. Loved Burning Crusade but wrath was the beginning of the end for me.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2023, 11:21 AM   #3418
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
That sucks ass. Loved Burning Crusade but wrath was the beginning of the end for me.
I mean my Characters were geared to gills with the shit guilds fight over. But NOOOO blizzard advanced them.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2023, 12:21 AM   #3419
WhatUneed2Hear

Just came out around midnight, free to play if anyone is interested.
Old 09-08-2023, 03:32 PM   #3420
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
BG3 turning out to be best game of all time~

If Steam has a sale on this game over the winter I may purchase it just out of curiosity. I'll probably never finish it but I haven't seen reviews like this for a PC game for a long time.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.