Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM   #3406
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Has this Ham-n-Egg'er signed yet?
Do u think he will like Hi-boy burgers on 40 hwy?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:39 PM   #3407
MVP

Love my Chuefs! If you don’t I hate you, just saying.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:44 PM   #3408
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'll keep talking about it dickhead
Blow me.

And I know you would. pillowbiter
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:45 PM   #3409
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Do u think he will like Hi-boy burgers on 40 hwy?
Yes but he'll definitely hit up Gates more often.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 09:55 PM   #3410
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Love my Chuefs! If you don’t I hate you, just saying.
I hope everyone who is not a chiefs fan dies in a horrible explosion!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 10:03 PM   #3411
MVP

I’ve been watching the American gladiators show on Netflix. I predict it makes a come back as a show and Kelce is a host.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-14-2023, 10:58 PM   #3412
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-14-2023, 10:59 PM   #3413
MVP

Listen if you don't like puns you are too young for this bored
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:28 PM   #3414
Mahomes > God

Let’s say he does sign….if he’s 100% and motivated (which I think he’ll be both), this offense has a legit chance at being the best in NFL history and the Chiefs absolutely could go 20-0….I’ll die on this hill.

Like, how the hell would you even defend this team? The best QB in the game, a top 3 OL, the best TE in the game, an above average run game, weapons galore that can run any route combo and scheme in the passing game, oh and the best play call/designer in the sport.

If you’re an opposing D-coordinator…good friggin luck lol. I can’t even fathom the stuff Andy would draw up with Hopkins in the fold.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 11:35 PM   #3415
MVP

I think the WR room will be awesome.

But like, c'mon it's top 10 hopefully based on ceiling. But best? No. Dolphins, Eagles, Bengals are kind of incredible.

The amazing thing is that. Doesn't. Matter.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:35 PM   #3416
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Why do you tweet everything you can possibly find. Dude doesn't know literally anything. That tweet has like 10 comments.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:37 PM   #3417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Let’s say he does sign….if he’s 100% and motivated (which I think he’ll be both), this offense has a legit chance at being the best in NFL history and the Chiefs absolutely could go 20-0….I’ll die on this hill.

Like, how the hell would you even defend this team? The best QB in the game, a top 3 OL, the best TE in the game, an above average run game, weapons galore that can run any route combo and scheme in the passing game, oh and the best play call/designer in the sport.

If you’re an opposing D-coordinator…good friggin luck lol. I can’t even fathom the stuff Andy would draw up with Hopkins in the fold.
DeAndre Hopkins doesn't even come close to adding what Tyreek did. This shit is going hylerbolic!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:38 PM   #3418
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Why do you tweet everything you can possibly find. Dude doesn't know literally anything. That tweet has like 10 comments.
He has 69 followers though which is nice.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:46 PM   #3419
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
DeAndre Hopkins doesn't even come close to adding what Tyreek did. This shit is going hylerbolic!
And?

Hill didn’t play next to Toney, MVS, a competent running game, this good of an O-line, and this version of Mahomes.

This offense is sooooo much more complete than any offense we had with Hill…look at the numbers Pat put up last season throwing it to JuJu, MVS, and Justin Watson as his WRs for most of the year.

I think some of y’all have forgot just how good Hopkins is lol….
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-14-2023, 11:48 PM   #3420
MVP

Low key if there's anything to worry about it's if Bieniemy did more than we thought and Nagy screws it up.

I don't think it will be an actual problem but I'll kind of breathe easier once we play some games