Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:42 AM   #3376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Here's my thing with Hardman....sure I'd much rather have Devante or Tyreek duh.

But you can go get a guy at the deadline who's had success in your system, knows the system and is cheap.

He adds a dimension you don't currently have.

Seems like an ideal situation.
Last year he couldn't stay healthy and this year he can't get on the field in a weak Jets offense.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:47 AM   #3377
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Ah - I see Clay beat me to it.

Have we considered the possibility that he's very very stupid?

Because man alive, he sure looks very very stupid out there.
I was about to say...I just think he must be low IQ.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:48 AM   #3378
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Last year he couldn't stay healthy and this year he can't get on the field in a weak Jets offense.
I've seen Andy and Pat get about 550-600 yards and 4 or 5 TD's out of the guy in this system. I don't really care what he is or isn't doing in NY.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:49 AM   #3379
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
We didn't miss on Metcalf or McLaurin... We were looking for a Hill replacement, and Mecole's measurables made him a fit. We wouldn't even had drafted a WR in the 2nd if it weren't for the fat lady from the Star.
It's another lesson I hope they learned.

Don't draft to replace players via matching skill sets etc.

Draft what's on the board.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:50 AM   #3380
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Who are you getting rid of if you trade for a WR? And don't say Moore because they aren't going to cut him or trade him.

Toney
MVS
Watson
Ross
Rice
Moore

You could say James but I highly doubt that. I guess they could move Washington back to the PS but as soon as James is ready to come off the IR, you're back to having to cut a WR.
This will be the tell... If Andy and Veach decide to trade a late rounder for Mecole they are not confident in the above group getting much better.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:50 AM   #3381
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I've seen Andy and Pat get about 550-600 yards and 4 or 5 TD's out of the guy in this system. I don't really care what he is or isn't doing in NY.
He had 300+ yards from scrimmage and 6 TDs in a half seasons worth of work last year.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:52 AM   #3382
In Search of a Life

Moore is the easy cut at this point, but they won't do that although Mecole is gonna get alot more production than Moore ever will.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 AM   #3383
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's another lesson I hope they learned.

Don't draft to replace players via matching skill sets etc.

Draft what's on the board.
They were put in a tough spot with not a lot of time to figure it out... If Hill was suspended or cut they would have given Veach grief for not drafting his replacement. I think Veach/Reid learned from this, and the CEH pick.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 AM   #3384
MVP

Quote:
Here's my thing with Hardman....sure I'd much rather have Devante or Tyreek duh.

But you can go get a guy at the deadline who's had success in your system, knows the system and is cheap.

He adds a dimension you don't currently have.

Seems like an ideal situation.
For sure. It's a win-win-win for all three parties involved.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 AM   #3385
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Moore is the easy cut at this point, but they won't do that although Mecole is gonna get alot more production than Moore ever will.
They aren't cutting Moore in the 2nd year of his rookie deal. Maybe if the dude was a 5th or 6th round pick but not when he was a 2nd.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:53 AM   #3386
In Search of a Life

Believe me, I'd love to blow out some draft picks and go get a high end WR.

But they can't financially do that. They'll poke around the edges and try to squeeze some value somewhere.

Hardman does that.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:54 AM   #3387
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They aren't cutting Moore in the 2nd year of his rookie deal. Maybe if the dude was a 5th or 6th round pick but not when he was a 2nd.
That's the next thing to learn it seems for them. Sunk cost fallacy and all.

Pivot. The dude ain't it, probably ain't gonna be it. So cut him and move on.
Old 10-10-2023, 08:55 AM   #3388
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
That's the next thing to learn it seems for them. Sunk cost fallacy and all.

Pivot. The dude ain't it, probably ain't gonna be it. So cut him and move on.
At this point...it's more realistic that they cut James. Dude showed absolutely zero on offense and ****ed up punt returns.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 08:56 AM   #3389
In Search of a Life

Quote:
At this point...it's more realistic that they cut James. Dude showed absolutely zero on offense and ****ed up punt returns.
Sure, that works for me.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:08 AM   #3390
MVP

Quote:
You saw him do that when he had Hill and prime Kelce drawing a ton of attention. Second, is he even healthy? He hasn't produced a damn thing since midseason last year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.