Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2022, 09:45 AM   #3376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Kenpom has 21 years of data. So 84 FF teams. The worst def efficiency in that time was 2011 VCU (78th). 2022 Miami is 114th.

So if they upset us today, they will be BY FAR the worst defensive team to make a FF since about 2000.
If we hit our shots they don't have a chance.

Knock on wood based on our tournament history of making shots though.

God it's just so nice to have Remy healthy I can't stop saying it. We're the ones with the surging guard play in the tournament for once.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2022, 09:50 AM   #3377
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Kenpom has 21 years of data. So 84 FF teams. The worst def efficiency in that time was 2011 VCU (78th). 2022 Miami is 114th.

So if they upset us today, they will be BY FAR the worst defensive team to make a FF since about 2000.
As long as we don't get turned over a lot (they are top twenty nationally) we should win, dare I say, comfortably.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-27-2022, 09:53 AM   #3378
Rabbi Goldmann

If Och can’t do anything today, then he’s really out of excuses. And he will leave a bad taste in the mouth of the KU fanbase no doubt. It’s a “legacy game” for this guy. Put up or shut up.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:54 AM   #3379
MVP

Well I really enjoyed his block party against Providence so that's something
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-27-2022, 09:58 AM   #3380
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
If Och can’t do anything today, then he’s really out of excuses. And he will leave a bad taste in the mouth of the KU fanbase no doubt. It’s a “legacy game” for this guy. Put up or shut up.
I'd love to see him take it to the paint more. He's really laid off of that lately.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:16 AM   #3381
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Yeah, that’s why I’m hoping this is his Hinrich Arizona moment. No one really remembers the dump he took against Duke because we won anyway and he redeemed himself against Zona.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:30 AM   #3382
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I used to frame concert posters.
If you frame it, then it is a picture not a poster.

Duh.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:32 AM   #3383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Well I really enjoyed his block party against Providence so that's something
Defense and hustle plays matter. But yeah, going back to hitting threes would sure be nice.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:36 AM   #3384

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Do adults still put posters on walls?
Now that I think about it, my almost 60 year old brother has a couple of concert posters in his hall bathroom.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:42 AM   #3385
In my youth i pray to keep

The last poster I had was an ICP poster from like 1991. I took it down and sold it for like $60 when my girlfriend (now wife) moved in together.

Kinda wish I kept it and got it framed.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 10:59 AM   #3386
On my throne

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, that’s why I’m hoping this is his Hinrich Arizona moment. No one really remembers the dump he took against Duke because we won anyway and he redeemed himself against Zona.
Wasn't that the year AZ beat KU in AFH but not before Bill Walton's son, Luke, broke a vending machine in Lawrence trying to get a candy bar?
chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.
Old 03-27-2022, 11:00 AM   #3387
MVP

Having a framed insane clown posse poster on your wall as an adult is perfect, it lets the world know exactly what kind of person you are.

the kind to be avoided lol
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 11:02 AM   #3388
Rabbi Goldmann

Only 2 outcomes possible:

1) KU loses. We all come here to eat crow and tell KCC we should’ve listened;
2) KU wins. We all come here to tell KCC we are glad Self finally listened to his strategies (defend the 3, limit Big Mac, etc)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 11:03 AM   #3389
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefqueen View Post
Wasn't that the year AZ beat KU in AFH but not before Bill Walton's son, Luke, broke a vending machine in Lawrence trying to get a candy bar?
Lol same year. For those who haven’t heard the story:

http://m.kusports.com/news/2003/jan/...mplates=mobile
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2022, 11:10 AM   #3390
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Having a framed insane clown posse poster on your wall as an adult is perfect, it lets the world know exactly what kind of person you are.

the kind to be avoided lol
Blow me, Mr Fancy Pants
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.