Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:47 PM   #3361
In Search of a Life

The 49ers passing D isn’t even that good.

It’s their pass rush.

People are really underestimating the mismatch there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:50 PM   #3362
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’ve seen opinions of “I just hope it’s a good game” out there. **** that. I want the Chiefs to blow out the 49ers. I want to hear the talking heads out there talk about how their team was no match for ours.
Yup, I want to put the entire ****ing league on notice.

Win a ****ing SB in a blowout then draft Swift or Dobbins in the 1st. Watch the rest of the league shit their ****ing pants.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:51 PM   #3363
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
I worry about the trenches. The 49ers have a significant advantage along both the offensive and defensive lines. Our offense should be able to hold it's own but our defense is going to have a long day.
I don’t see this at all...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:54 PM   #3364
MVP

Quote:
I’ve seen opinions of “I just hope it’s a good game” out there. **** that. I want the Chiefs to blow out the 49ers. I want to hear the talking heads out there talk about how their team was no match for ours.
Blowout in favor of KC would be nice. Lower stress coming down the stretch of the game. But I think this is gonna be a tough battle. Hopefully the KC guys can pull off the W.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2020, 04:55 PM   #3365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t see this at all...
It’s JakeF...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:56 PM   #3366
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I think it alternates year to year with the AFC/NFC team.
Should be Pro Bowl winner.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #3367
Hello

Quote:
This x100
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:17 PM   #3368
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The 49ers passing D isn’t even that good.

It’s their pass rush.

People are really underestimating the mismatch there.
You are right, but a great pass rush can hide many sins.

Ponder this. The 49ers were only at full strength on their defensive line in 13 games. They averaged just over 4 sacks per game in those contests. When you consider the number of pass attempts they faced, the 49ers were logging a sack once every 7.5 pass attempts. By comparison, the league leading Steelers logged one sack every 9.5 pass attempts. KC logged a sack only once every 13 pass attempts and KC is a very good defense.

The 49ers line is not at the level of the 84 Bears (1 every 6.1 PA), but they are getting to the QB at an extremely high level. -- KC will be facing a healthy 49ers line.

Last edited by A8bil; 01-25-2020 at 05:24 PM..
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:28 PM   #3369
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
You are right, but a great pass rush can hide many sins.

Ponder this. The 49ers were only at full strength on their defensive line in 13 games. They averaged just over 4 sacks per game in those contests. When you consider the number of pass attempts they faced, the 49ers were logging a sack once every 7.5 pass attempts. By comparison, the league leading Steelers logged one sack every 9.5 pass attempts. KC logged a sack only once every 13 pass attempts and KC is a very good defense.

The 49ers line is not at the level of the 84 Bears (1 every 6.1 PA), but they are getting to the QB at an extremely high level. -- KC will be facing a healthy 49ers line.
Which games? And what do the numbers look like when you focus only on the mobile QB's against a healthy Niner DL? What do the numbers look like when you focus only on statue QB's against the healthy Niner DL?
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:30 PM   #3370
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The Chiefs are 5-0 against top 10 pass defenses they have faced this season (and 7-0 if you include Denver, which finished 11th in pass defense).
On the flip side, we've struggled against the same defense against the Chargers. Both sides can make pretty good arguments. Here's my take: when our offense has a since of urgency, and goes fast-paced, and goes into full-on pass mode, I don't care what D we're playing against, that D is going to get torched. In a weird way, SF is in trouble if they get a lead.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:44 PM   #3371
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Which games? And what do the numbers look like when you focus only on the mobile QB's against a healthy Niner DL? What do the numbers look like when you focus only on statue QB's against the healthy Niner DL?
As noted, i took all games where the 49ers had all of their starting d-line. Week 1-11 and the 2 playoff games. That includes 2 games against Murray and 1 game against Wilson. With those players, the sacks were one every 7.6 pass attempts (3/24; 5/34; 4/33). People have a mistaken sense that mobile QBs have not been sacked by the 49ers. That's not true. They have been sacked, however, they have also proven the ability to prolong plays and that's when the secondary has been most vulnerable. Bosa, Buckner and Armstead are quick, but they're not fast. I think PM's ability to prolong plays is th 49ers greatest concern (which is pretty much every team's concerns who face KC!).

Last edited by A8bil; 01-25-2020 at 05:52 PM..
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:53 PM   #3372
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
If Spags can slow down those great Patriots offenses, including one of the 3 best scoring offenses in NFL history, he can slow down the plug-&-play zone blocking, Jimmy G led 49ers.

Here is a little stat compilation that speaks to the explosiveness of each offense:

7 players in the NFL had at least 4 touchdowns of over 40 yards this season. 2 of those 7 play for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Mecole Hardman tied AJ Brown to lead the league with 5, and Hill tied the other 4 players with 4.

Kansas City had 4 players with at least 2 touchdowns 40 yards or longer: Hardman 5, Hill 4, Watkins 2, Damien Williams 2.

San Francisco had 1 player with at least 2 touchdowns 40 yards or longer: Mostert 2.

Kansas City had a total of 16 touchdowns that were 40 yards or longer, 14 offensive & 2 defensive . San Francisco had 8, with 1 of those being defensive.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Kyle Shanny is 5-1 against Spags defenses
94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.94605Niner < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:57 PM   #3373
MVP

Quote:
As noted, i took all games where the 49ers had all of their starting d-line. Week 1-11 and the 2 playoff games. That includes 2 games against Murray and 1 game against Wilson. With those players, the sacks were one every 7.6 pass attempts (3/24; 5/34; 4/33). People have a mistaken sense that mobile QBs have not been sacked by the 49ers. That's not true. They have been sacked, however, they have also proven the ability to prolong plays and that's when the secondary has been most vulnerable. Bosa, Buckner and Armstead are quick, but they're not fast. I think PM's ability to prolong plays is th 49ers greatest concern (which is pretty much every team's concerns who face KC!).
Both sides will win their share of plays. Y'all have a great pass rush and they'll have success getting to him occasionally, but I think he will occasionally pull some magical stuff as well.

Personally I think Mahomes might have even better "Spidey sense" than the likes of Wilson. Russ got completely blindsided by the Packers on a corner blitz. Watching that, I couldn't help but feel like Mahomes would have done a better job than him on that one. I swear this kid has eyes in the back of his head.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:19 PM   #3374
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
The Seahawks and Cards have garbage offensive lines.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:20 PM   #3375
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94605Niner View Post
Kyle Shanny is 5-1 against Spags defenses
I’d be willing to bet almost all of those wins are again his shit defenses with no talent on bad teams.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote