Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:23 PM   #3361
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Actually I've read KC is one of the shittiest cities for dating.
If I can get laid anyone can
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #3362
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
If I can get laid anyone can
I'm not interested in "getting laid."

Read this. This is me.

http://www.16personalities.com/istj-...onships-dating

Quote:
Blind dates and random hookups are not ISTJs' preferred methods for finding potential partners. The risk and unpredictability of these situations has ISTJs' alarm bells ringing, and being dragged out for a night of dancing at the club just isn't going to happen. ISTJ personalities much prefer more responsible, conservative methods of dating, such as dinner with an interested coworker or, in their more adventurous moods, a setup organized through a mutual friend.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 02:45 PM   #3363
"You like to drink?"

Myers-Briggs Personality tests: astrology for the 21st century.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #3364
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 03:47 PM   #3365
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Actually I've read KC is one of the shittiest cities for dating.
Try LA
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:35 AM   #3366
MY LITTLE #15

I miss so much when I take a few days off...lol.

What I'm wondering is, if billay and his woman are exclusive, then how does he know she's on a dating site unless he's still on it himself? Even if you both agree to delete your online account, I'm thinking he's the type that would create a different one.

I've heard dating is shitty for guys in KC. I hear the chicks outnumber the guys, plus a majority of them are stuck up and high maintenance.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #3367
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm thinking he's the type that would create a different one.
Nah... Never would he.

Quote:
I've heard dating is shitty for guys in KC. I hear the chicks outnumber the guys, plus a majority of them are stuck up and high maintenance
Depends if you're looking in the city itself, or the suburbs.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:45 AM   #3368
Consuming CP souls

You go hoggin Joey?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:49 AM   #3369
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You go hoggin Joey?
I'm not familiar with the term, "hoggin". Sorry.

If you mean chasing fat chicks, then **** yes. Not since I've been home, sadly. Missed a couple of good opportunities. There's this fat girl I have my eye on, and she is constantly texting and stalking my facebook, but I just haven't had the time to pursue it.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 08:57 AM   #3370
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I'm not familiar with the term, "hoggin". Sorry.

If you mean chasing fat chicks, then **** yes. Not since I've been home, sadly. Missed a couple of good opportunities. There's this fat girl I have my eye on, and she is constantly texting and stalking my facebook, but I just haven't had the time to pursue it.
Roll her in flour and hit the wet spot brah
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #3371
legend

Nothing I enjoy more than diving into a big ol' fupa.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:10 AM   #3372
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I miss so much when I take a few days off...lol.

What I'm wondering is, if billay and his woman are exclusive, then how does he know she's on a dating site unless he's still on it himself? Even if you both agree to delete your online account, I'm thinking he's the type that would create a different one.

I've heard dating is shitty for guys in KC. I hear the chicks outnumber the guys, plus a majority of them are stuck up and high maintenance.
You are implying I'm a cheater. That's not true.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:16 AM   #3373
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
You are implying I'm a cheater. That's not true.
Do you get her point?

Why are you pissed at her for being "online" when you have no idea exactly why she was on there and you were "online" as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #3374
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Do you get her point?

Why are you pissed at her for being "online" when you have no idea exactly why she was on there and you were "online" as well.
Precisely. If you're going to get on to her for being on there, then be prepared to have her throw that back in your face. Maybe she was checking to see if you were online?

I'm not saying you're a cheater. I'm saying that I think you seem like the type of guy who would agree to delete your account (along with her), but create a different account to go on to check on her without her knowing it.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 09:26 AM   #3375
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Precisely. If you're going to get on to her for being on there, then be prepared to have her throw that back in your face. Maybe she was checking to see if you were online?

I'm not saying you're a cheater. I'm saying that I think you seem like the type of guy who would agree to delete your account (along with her), but create a different account to go on to check on her without her knowing it.
LOL no. I'm not that insecure.

Closed Thread