Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:33 PM   #3361
Died Hard

i cannot ****ing believe the Chiefs were losing this game by 10 with 6:15 left to go in the 4th quarter and ended up winning by 11
Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.Ghost of Maslowski would the whole thing.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:34 PM   #3362
Lurk182

Looks like all that better all around team bullshit got old pretty quick.
Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mugalug is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:35 PM   #3363
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This is the greatest moment of my football watching life.
Me too! Us old guys who lived through the end of Dawson and the train of suck that followed deserve it. Much more to come! Congrats RM!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #3364
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My boss, a Cubs fan, asked me if this was better than a Cards World Series win. I replied "All of them."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #3365
Supporter

**** you dee Ford.

**** you ratface jr.

**** you john lynch.

**** you elvis Grbac.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #3366
MVP

Deep ball to Tyreek. Was that 3rd down? Seemed like there was pressure coming. Pretty clutch play by Mahomes and Tyreek.

EDIT: Yep, 3rd and 15. CLUTCH as hell by those two guys.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:38 PM   #3367
MVP

Props to the Niners, Really, really tough D, great run game, Jimmy stepped up with some big throws, and well coached. We beat an elite team to get this, which makes it sweeter.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:38 PM   #3368
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
My boss, a Cubs fan, asked me if this was better than a Cards World Series win. I replied "All of them."
Yeah but the Cards are gay so that's not saying much
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:38 PM   #3369
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Patrick Mahomes II played his worst game as a professional, and his worst game was a Super Bowl victory.

I love that man.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Only his 2nd year in the NFL....My God.

I love that man, 2
Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #3370
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Deep ball to Tyreek. Was that 3rd down? Seemed like there was pressure coming. Pretty clutch play by Mahomes and Tyreek.

EDIT: Yep, 3rd and 15. CLUTCH as hell by those two guys.
That play was magic. That play was our guys elevating above the mortal plane when everything was on the line.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 PM   #3371
Roy E.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:40 PM   #3372
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
**** you dee Ford.

**** you ratface jr.

**** you john lynch.

**** you elvis Grbac.
Don't forget ******g Bradshow.
Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:40 PM   #3373
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
i cannot ****ing believe the Chiefs were losing this game by 10 with 6:15 left to go in the 4th quarter and ended up winning by 11
Holy cow. Really? That's amazing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:40 PM   #3374
MVP

Finally on the other end of one of big games that easily could have gone the other way
Old 02-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #3375
Veteran

https://twitter.com/PatrickMahomes/s...131305472?s=19

Note the date
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.