Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:32 PM   #3346
You gotta kill a few people

Guy that took her on a date tonight had three legs
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:56 PM   #3347
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Holy shit man.

Only I could get a text from a chick at 12:20 AM telling me "I'VE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE HAVE A NICE LIFE."
Were you still texting her or was it out of nowhere? Could she have been mad you didn't keep chasing her?
PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.PizzaDoughz is too fat/Omaha.

Old 07-12-2015, 11:58 PM   #3348
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Guy that took her on a date tonight had three legs
Oh, she be steppin'

Sorry man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:03 AM   #3349
"You like to drink?"

Clay's experiences of late have convinced me never to try dating in KC. Doesn't seem worth it. At all.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:04 AM   #3350
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz View Post
Were you still texting her or was it out of nowhere? Could she have been mad you didn't keep chasing her?
We texted Friday and she suggested a lunch. I asked her if she had a place in mind.

No reply. I texted this afternoon and suggested a place.

Eight hours later....LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, BABY!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:11 AM   #3351
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
We texted Friday and she suggested a lunch. I asked her if she had a place in mind.

That's rough. Sorry, broski.

If I may, what was the exact text she sent you that ended things?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:55 AM   #3352
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:

Sounds like a **** anyways
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #3353
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
Sounds like a **** anyways
Seemed nice in person.

I'LL NEVER KNOW THE REAL HER
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:08 AM   #3354
Life is changing..

I've given up on dating for a while, and seem happier because of it.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 04:56 AM   #3355
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Bullshit. Guys love it when I order them around and buy them stuff.
I don't mind the stuff but I hate being told what to do.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:04 AM   #3356
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Then why are you both still on the dating site?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:07 AM   #3357
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
I don't mind the stuff but I hate being told what to do.
Good because if I've sucked your dick and you still can't stand up to me, something is wrong.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:11 AM   #3358
MER

Quote:
Seemed nice in person.

I'LL NEVER KNOW THE REAL HER
I have an adorable 23 year old. Blonde, tiny, same body she had at 12. Slightly emotionally damaged but I think it's because her twin just went to jail. Smokes pot but loves Star Wars. Wears Star Wars Converse shoes with short flowy summer dresses.

I think you should come to CO and let your best internet sister hook you up.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-13-2015, 07:50 AM   #3359
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Clay's experiences of late have convinced me never to try dating in KC. Doesn't seem worth it. At all.
It's the online experience. Not a KC problem
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:45 PM   #3360
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
It's the online experience. Not a KC problem
Actually I've read KC is one of the shittiest cities for dating.

Closed Thread