Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:11 PM   #3331
The man you could post like.

Yep. It's actually absurd just how broken his ability is compared to literally every other Eikon.

I don't know if they'll bother with a balance patch but there's a certain handful of abilities that completely outclass all the others.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:12 PM   #3332

If you're not using Will of the Wykes, you're doing it wrong. 4 damage nullifications. Per cast. And the cool down is ridiculously short. Lightning Rod is also a must since it pairs incredibly well with Will of the Wykes, Dancing Steel, and Gigaflare, which are pretty much the best abilities in the game.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:22 PM   #3333

Pretty much what I ran for the entire endgame.

Odin: Dancing Steel and Lightning Rod
Phoenix or Garuda: Will of the Wykes and Heatwave/Raging Fists depending on what I'm doing
Bahamut: Diamond Dust and Gigaflare

Heatwave and Raging Fists are broken as **** too once you can consistently trigger their counter mechanics and Diamond Dust wrecks stagger bars.
Old 07-20-2023, 06:31 PM   #3334
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
There's several Nintendo games I'd like to play but I can never bring myself to buy a Switch. I know there are emulators but....my PC isn't good enough.
Would love to play Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom as I have heard they are both amazing, but just can't drop $300 for a Switch to play them.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-20-2023, 07:44 PM   #3335
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Would love to play Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom as I have heard they are both amazing, but just can't drop $300 for a Switch to play them.
I pretty much picked up a switch to play BOTW, I feel it was worth it. I have TOTK sitting unopened waiting for me to finish FF first. The switch has gotten some other use as well since but it might be worth re-considering.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:04 PM   #3336
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:09 PM   #3337

Alright, badass trailer and all, but why in the **** did Peter not change one bit appearance wise and everyone else looks completely different. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be MJ until her name was said.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:42 PM   #3338
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
Alright, badass trailer and all, but why in the **** did Peter not change one bit appearance wise and everyone else looks completely different. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be MJ until her name was said.
So they could reuse the Peter graphics from the last game...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:46 PM   #3339
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch View Post
They already changed his face once.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-20-2023, 09:07 PM   #3340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
They already changed his face once.
Harry looks quite a bit like the PS4 version
Old 07-20-2023, 10:08 PM   #3341
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I'm not a console fanboy, and emulation is free. I don't care to get into a pissing contest on either side lolz. You can have all the consoles and I'll stick to PC. My point was NEVER who had the better games as I don't care as long as they release on PC get it?
Fair enough. I was in the PC game for YEARS but realized that the cost of being a PC gamer has gone through the roof. I was working for a computer store back in the day and was the buyer for our company so I got privy deals on hardware. My guy I was buying from and I had an awesome relationship so my hardware was damn near at cost. Now a days, video cards are OUTRAGIOUS! So I moved to a console because it was much cheaper. Like then, and like today, the cost of being a PC gamer is an expensive choice. The initial cost can be overwhelming. You can be outdated in the snap of a finger and now you have to spend $1500 + for just a video card. To me, that is insane just to play a ****ing game. However, I RESPECT those that can still chase the dream. I appreciate you.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 10:02 PM   #3342
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2023, 10:50 PM   #3343
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:

I am LOVING the reviews of this game!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-21-2023, 11:13 PM   #3344
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I am LOVING the reviews of this game!
Remnant 1 wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I'll take a look at this one. Some think it's the best game ever made. I'm not a Souls kinda gamer but I can understand why some love it. This one looks a bit more polished, I'll wait and see what it's like.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2023, 05:13 PM   #3345
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Remnant 1 wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I'll take a look at this one. Some think it's the best game ever made. I'm not a Souls kinda gamer but I can understand why some love it. This one looks a bit more polished, I'll wait and see what it's like.
I tried a bit of the first one since it was free on PS+ but couldn't get into it

I'm starting to get interested Balders Gate 3 though, all of the devs from big companies talking on twitter saying shit like "don't expect this to be the new standard" and "this game is rockstar-scale nonsense and we're worried that gamers might look to this as a new standard in APRG's" has me looking more into it.

Last edited by Bump; 07-22-2023 at 05:54 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.