Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 03:27 PM   #3331
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Hmm girl was supposedly sick tonight. I log on the dating site to show my boy her pics and guess who's online.

Bye Felicia
How do you know she wasn't showing a friend pics of you? Over react much?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 03:29 PM   #3332
Consuming CP souls

True...She may have been masturbating to the flexing dildo pic.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:14 PM   #3333
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Clay generally gives poor advice but he's great on knowing when to cut ties and actually doing it.

Figure out your where your line is and don't waver from it.
You should have listened to Clay
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:15 PM   #3334
oxymoron

Bye fellatio.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:48 PM   #3335
Most Valuable Villain

You've been "exclusive" for how long?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:21 PM   #3336
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
The rules for men are different than the rules for women. Don't try to pretend otherwise.
If you want to know how to attract and keep a woman, talk to a woman as to how.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:22 PM   #3337
Consuming CP souls

You ever go hoggin edave?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:24 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 07-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #3338
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
If you want to know how to attract and keep a woman, talk to a woman as to how.
What attracts and keeps one woman may totally turn another off.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:33 PM   #3339
Banned

Quote:
What attracts and keeps one woman may totally turn another off.
I'm not talking about your Star Wars collection.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:42 PM   #3340
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm not talking about your Star Wars collection.
I'm talking about Star Trek, though.

For instance, about a year and a half ago I told a woman about my love for Star Trek. She looked at me like a cow looks at oncoming freight train and that ended our dealings.

Thursday night I did this in front of a chick:

And she smiled and told me about how much she loved Mr. Spock.

So you see...it really depends on the woman.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #3341
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
You've been "exclusive" for how long?
Few weeks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 10:29 AM   #3342
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
I'm talking about Star Trek, though.

For instance, about a year and a half ago I told a woman about my love for Star Trek. She looked at me like a cow looks at oncoming freight train and that ended our dealings.

Thursday night I did this in front of a chick:

And she smiled and told me about how much she loved Mr. Spock.

So you see...it really depends on the woman.

What would possess you to do something like that?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #3343
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
How do you know she wasn't showing a friend pics of you? Over react much?
I agree. Did you not have any pics of her other than her profile pics? With everyone having cameras in their phones, etc., I would have thought if you were exclusive, you'd have some of the 2 of you together.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.

Old 07-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #3344
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What would possess you to do something like that?
Because I seek a real connection with a woman...and having a shared interest in Star Trek is ****ing cool.

And if someone rejects me because I'm into Star Trek...they are a shit person and best get to steppin.'

Old 07-12-2015, 11:27 PM   #3345
I'll be back.

Holy shit man.

Only I could get a text from a chick at 12:20 AM telling me "I'VE FOUND SOMEONE ELSE HAVE A NICE LIFE."

Closed Thread