Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:57 AM   #3316
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Are we using stats for this question or homerism?
Assume you are right. I can make the argument thatthe49ers are better at 8 other positions. But the funny thing is the defenses won’t line up against each other. This is going to be an epic battle.
A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.A8bil must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 01:00 AM   #3317
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Interesting analysis by Robert Saleh, 49ers DC.

Poised guy, always a smart fella. Was a TE at my alma mater.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 01:56 AM   #3318
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangbangNinerGang View Post
Congratulations on your experience in losing! Everyone can make 'facts' work for them; You have 2 players that have been in a Super Bowl, the Niners have 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Wow. You really got us there!

Using that argument, we have a Head Coach that won a Super Bowl as an assistant coach, and you have A Head Coach who was directly responsible for losing the biggest lead in Super Bowl history as an assistant coach.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:56 AM   #3319
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Spags took off an entire year from football to learn about the new trends in offensive philosophy. There is no better time to use that knowledge than now.

I think Spags will be ready to counter a lot of Rat Jr’s play designs.
If Spags can slow down those great Patriots offenses, including one of the 3 best scoring offenses in NFL history, he can slow down the plug-&-play zone blocking, Jimmy G led 49ers.

Here is a little stat compilation that speaks to the explosiveness of each offense:

7 players in the NFL had at least 4 touchdowns of over 40 yards this season. 2 of those 7 play for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Mecole Hardman tied AJ Brown to lead the league with 5, and Hill tied the other 4 players with 4.

Kansas City had 4 players with at least 2 touchdowns 40 yards or longer: Hardman 5, Hill 4, Watkins 2, Damien Williams 2.

San Francisco had 1 player with at least 2 touchdowns 40 yards or longer: Mostert 2.

Kansas City had a total of 16 touchdowns that were 40 yards or longer, 14 offensive & 2 defensive . San Francisco had 8, with 1 of those being defensive.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:00 AM   #3320
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I think it alternates year to year with the AFC/NFC team.
I also think the "home" team gets to choose which uniform they wear, and can choose to wear their road unis if they wanted to.

I believe it's the same for home games. I seem to remember one year we wore white at home, so the Raiders had to wear black in 105° heat.

Old 01-25-2020, 03:20 AM   #3321
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Are we using stats for this question or homerism?
You can use stats, eye test or whatever configuration you wanna use.

- Frank Clark is arguably a top 3 DE in the league
- Chris Jones is the second best interior DL in the league after Aaron Donald
- Tyrann Matthieu is arguably the best Safety in the league

So tell me, how exactly does SF have the edge on Defense? How exactly are you that much better?
Your secondary is even weaker when compared to ours. Chiefs rank 2nd in pass defense in the entire NFL.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:44 AM   #3322
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
You can use stats, eye test or whatever configuration you wanna use.

- Frank Clark is arguably a top 3 DE in the league
- Chris Jones is the second best interior DL in the league after Aaron Donald
- Tyrann Matthieu is arguably the best Safety in the league

So tell me, how exactly does SF have the edge on Defense? How exactly are you that much better?
Your secondary is even weaker when compared to ours. Chiefs rank 2nd in pass defense in the entire NFL.
This! I know some 49er fans are going to say “who cares about 3 individual talents which arguably had worse seasons than counter parts on our team, you dumb f&$)king homer. The fact that the 49ers team as a whole has performed better when at full strength”. I say let them talk. We could just put those three players out on the field and win this thing, right?!
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:45 AM   #3323
Fan since 1997

We have impact players on both Offense and Defense. Difference makers. Guys that can make game defining plays. We as a team have confidence and swag. But most importantly, we have that killer instinct.
A very good Titans team played a perfect 1st half against us and they were still down at the half. They were demoralized. Our D shut them down in the second half just like they did to the Texans. Niners will follow the same fate.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:04 AM   #3324
Fan since 1997

And another important reminder. Last year, Mahomes put up 35 points against the Niners in the 1st half. This year's Niners team is a bit more improved with the addition of Bosa and Ford (??) but still, they have the same core of players that Mahomes scorched last year. And the same coaching staff.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:12 AM   #3325
Starter

Quote:
And another important reminder. Last year, Mahomes put up 35 points against the Niners in the 1st half. This year's Niners team is a bit more improved with the addition of Bosa and Ford (??) but still, they have the same core of players that Mahomes scorched last year. And the same coaching staff.
Exactly man. I can tell you know football with all these great posts. I keep trying to tell people we beat them last year, it’s basically the same team. The only difference is this year they won 9 more games and played as one of the top 2 defenses for most of the year.

That said, I’m a little worried because they beat us in 2014, hopefully we change some stuff up.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 08:48 AM   #3326
MVP

Quote:
Yeah...no one seems to think that game is relevant and obviously they’ll tell us that they’re sooo much better now...but are they that much better? Coming into that game, Garoppolo was 6-1 with SF. Statistically, their numbers now are fairly similar to what they were doing at the time (better in pass defense but enough to make that 35-7 first half drubbing irrelevant?).

Not to mention, for all the improvement that may have occurred on their defense, KC’s defense undoubtedly improved more.

I think Reid’s got plenty of plays ready to neutralize the pass rush and is about to go in dry again.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:10 AM   #3327
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
Exactly man. I can tell you know football with all these great posts. I keep trying to tell people we beat them last year, it’s basically the same team. The only difference is this year they won 9 more games and played as one of the top 2 defenses for most of the year.

That said, I’m a little worried because they beat us in 2014, hopefully we change some stuff up.

I freaking love this place!!!!
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:13 AM   #3328
SuperChiefs

Quote:

I freaking love this place!!!!
Make sure you make a "I'm leaving forever" thread after the game next Sunday
It's SOP
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 09:17 AM   #3329
In Search of a Life

All we need now is for Tyreek to win Super Bowl MVP
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2020, 09:44 AM   #3330
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:

via GIPHY

I think the Chiefs game plan might include running the ball straight at Dee Ford for 8 yards per carry any time he is on the field.
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote