Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:11 PM   #33151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Lucky you. If I lived in Key West I wouldn't give a **** either
It’s truly a blessing during this time.

We’re going in the bait every day down here
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:11 PM   #33152
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s in all of Monroe county (where the population is 70,000), not just Key West.
Yes. Key West has 40 of them, it seems.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:12 PM   #33153
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Yes. Key West has 40 of them, it seems.
And they’re just about all mild or asymptomatic. The hospital is empty.

This is after a late lock down when we had cruise ships coming in every other day and tourists were here.

I admit it’s probably screwed with my perception in both a good way and a bad way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:15 PM   #33154
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
And they’re just about all mild or asymptomatic. The hospital is empty.
You claimed that it was pretty much non-existent. 160 cases per 100,000 actually is relatively high.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #33155
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You claimed that it was pretty much non-existent. 160 cases per 100,000 actually is relatively high.
I’m pretty sure most of those cases aren’t new.

We haven’t heard of new cases in weeks down here. The hospitals are empty. I live down here and you want to argue with me when you have no ****ing clue
Old 05-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #33156
"Think BOOM!"

May 23:The number of cases of COVID-19 in Monroe County jumped to 107 today (from 101 yesterday). The FDOH report shows six new cases, two new cases in Key West, one non-Florida resident and three are classified as “missing city”. The non-Florida resident is a 24-year-old man who had recently travelled elsewhere in Florida and in Minnesota; it is presumed that he became infected outside the Keys.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #33157
In Search of a Life

Two new cases one of which isn’t a resident. In other words new cases have been “pretty much become non-existent”.

3 people in all of Monroe County have died, and I know at least 2 of which had serious underlying conditions. The first 2 deaths were over a month ago.

We’ve had 1 death in 6 weeks (came in the very early part) and currently have 2 new cases.

Are you seriously trying to act like things aren’t great down here?
Old 05-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #33158
Supporter

160 per 100k?

I am surrounded by 3 counties that have over 4000 per 100k. Yes, that's 4 people per 100.

No, the hospitals are not overwhelmed and there are not bodies piled up in trucks. Stores are open, just use common sense.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 01:23 PM   #33159
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Two new cases on of which it’s a resident. In other word new cases have been “pretty much become non-existent”.

3 people in all of Monroe County have died, and I know at least 2 of which had serious underlying conditions. The first 2 deaths were over a month ago.

We’ve had 1 death in 6 weeks (came in the very early part) and currently have 2 new cases.

Are you seriously trying to act like things aren’t great down here?
As I said, 160 cases per 100,000 is relatively high. But I'm glad that you think it's going great.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:24 PM   #33160
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
160 per 100k?

I am surrounded by 3 counties that have over 4000 per 100k. Yes, that's 4 people per 100.

No, the hospitals are not overwhelmed and there are not bodies piled up in trucks. Stores are open, just use common sense.
Yikes. Where do you live (so I can avoid it...)?

Old 05-24-2020, 01:25 PM   #33161
In Search of a Life

Quote:
160 per 100k?

He’s seriously trying to fear monger when we’ve had 3 people die, 2 of which I know for sure had VERY serious health issues already.

Those deaths came several weeks ago.

There are 2 new cases.

If you could possibly be worried or concerned down here, you’re a ****ing pussy that should stay inside for the rest of your life.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 01:25 PM   #33162
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
He’s seriously trying to fear monger when we’ve had 3 people die, 2 of which I know for sure had VERY serious health issues already.

Those deaths came several weeks ago.

There are 2 new cases.

If you could possibly be worried or concerned down here, you’re a ****ing pussy that should stay inside for the rest of your life.
I'm just giving you the numbers. Do with them what you will.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #33163
Supporter

Quote:
160 per 100k?

Wait, someone is saying 160 per 100k is high or something? Isn't that like a .01% infection rate?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:26 PM   #33164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
As I said, 160 cases per 100,000 is relatively high. But I'm glad that you think it's going great.
You keep talking about cases, most of which are old, because you don’t want to touch on what really matters.

Hospitalizations and deaths.

Nobody is dying and nobody is in the hospital. That’s ****ing great moron.
Old 05-24-2020, 01:27 PM   #33165
Supporter

Quote:
Yikes. Where do you live (so I can avoid it...)?

That big void in Western Kansas that divides Bronco fan from Chief fan.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.