Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:59 AM   #3301
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Because I think we are playing in Germany not London

Lol my bad, well my point (right or wrong) still stands
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:00 AM   #3302
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Because showing up to play the Dolphins in London is going to get SOMEBODY on the Chiefs secretarial staff very much fired.

would be pretty comical
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:06 AM   #3303
MVP

Ross, Rice, and Toney had the most targets amongst the WRs, but also they were the 3 with the least amount of snaps. ****ing Ross had 4 targets on 6 snaps. That's pretty damn crazy. I wish he would have caught those 2 drops. Hell he was also wide open for a first down on the play where Mahomes didn't get enough on his throw to Watson in the 2nd quarter I believe. That means he was open on at least 5 of his 6 snaps. He needs more playing time.

Rice needs more playing time. Toney needs to stop being injured. They need to role with those 3 as the main guys and Watson needs to go back to the role of getting 15 snaps a game, because he produces the same if he gets 15 snaps or 35 snaps. MVS led the skill position guys in snaps and only had 2 targets. Moore I think sucks or is trending that way.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 11:14 AM   #3304
MVP

Did Ross actually have two legit drops? I remember the one blatant one; can't remember a second.

Either way...not worried about it. He's always had solid hands. Just seeing him get action and make a big play was a nice surprise. From what I'd read recently, I was getting less optimistic that he was going to see action this year.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 11:16 AM   #3305
I'll be back.

Ya'll need to relax. The snap counts will sort themselves out by Miami.

That is when we need to be shitting tiffany cufflinks.

And we will.

RIGHT DOWN MIAMI'S THROAT
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:17 AM   #3306
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Did Ross actually have two legit drops? I remember the one blatant one; can't remember a second.

Either way...not worried about it. He's always had solid hands. Just seeing him get action and make a big play was a nice surprise. From what I'd read recently, I was getting less optimistic that he was going to see action this year.
He had the one by the goal line and a bit later he had one hit him right on the chest and not catch it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:18 AM   #3307
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

Yeah, one was a body catch he should’ve pulled in. The other he tried to catch it low but he may have been preparing to get blasted.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:41 AM   #3308
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:54 AM   #3309
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Ya'll need to relax. The snap counts will sort themselves out by Miami.

That is when we need to be shitting tiffany cufflinks.

And we will.

RIGHT DOWN MIAMI'S THROAT
That never happens, especially with a rookie and a guy that's pretty much a rookie. If Toney gets healthy, then yeah his snap count will go up, but I really doubt Rice and Ross get much more playing time at all. Reid will continue to trot out Moore, MVS, and Watson. The only thing that will prevent that is injury.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:05 PM   #3310
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

What stands out is that despite Toney having maybe the worst game in PFF history, his numbers have crept up to respectable on aggregate. Suggests he's been pretty good since that game.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:16 PM   #3311
Supporter

KC's O is going to look completely different coming out of the bye week.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:23 PM   #3312
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
They're not even trying to get Toney out into routes as a receiver like they were Week 1.

I think his role ramps up in that regard, and Rice starts seeing a lot more snaps.

It's time to get Ross going in the RZ too. He'll get single coverage every time.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:26 PM   #3313
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Why? Are we trading for Hopkins?
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:26 PM   #3314
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
What stands out is that despite Toney having maybe the worst game in PFF history, his numbers have crept up to respectable on aggregate. Suggests he's been pretty good since that game.
I’d like to get him some work running out of the normal route tree. It feels like he gets most of his work within 5 yards of the LoS.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:33 PM   #3315
__

Receiving stats extrapolated through 17 games (I put Toney through 15 games, and Kelce through 16, given the games they've missed):

Pacheco: 336.6 yards
McKinnon: 241.4
CEH: 91.8

Watson: 744.6
Rice 588.2
Moore: 418.2
Toney: 415
MVS: 394.4
Ross: 115.6
James: 20.4

Kelce: 888
Gray: 452.2
Bell: 40.8

Total: 4,747.2 yards
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.