Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #3301
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I absolutely believe him when he says this. This guy backs his shit talking up. He's going to go nuts on the 49ers.
Can’t wait!!! What these 49er dum dums don’t get us that our players want to win. We’re just built different. Most teams kinda want to win the Super Bowl but Frank is hungry!
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:14 PM   #3302
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Maybe a minor detail but the Chiefs will get to practice at a significantly better practice facility than the 49ers this upcoming week... the Chiefs get to use the Miami Dolphins’ practice facility as the designated home team and the 49ers will be at the University of Miami’s football practice facility.

How do they determine home/away?
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2020, 10:15 PM   #3303
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Steve Spagnuolo talks about the 49ers:

Forgot Spags was with Kubiak for a year in Baltimore. So he knows this offense fairly well and practiced against it.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #3304
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Alternate every year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:24 PM   #3305
I'll be back.

YESSSS

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:44 PM   #3306
go to work wasted

Raiders fan chiming in, pretty sure I'm legally required to hate both teams...

but I'd much rather the Chiefs win. Yeah yeah, y'all are a thorn in our side, but it really is your time. Plus I just can't stand the Niners, I don't know if you know how hard it was growing up a Raiders fan in the Bay Area at a time when Joe Montana/Steve Young were leading the dominant local team. What's worse is that Young was nearly traded to the LA Raiders back in the early 90s...

then I was just so lucky to be moved to what was Broncos territory right when Elway was starting his Super Bowl runs. Never paid much attention to the Chiefs back then, but I do remember them getting in the way of Elway's Broncos a few times there in the mid to late 90s.

Whatever who cares **** my past experiences. I can't exactly say "Go Chiefs" but I can say I'd rather they win over the Niners. Also can say if you do lose I'm gonna laugh my ass off, team of destiny that doesn't finish will be classic.

Love this kid Mahomes, scares the **** out of me but I love watching him. At least he ain't a freakin Bronco. We shall see if the new Vegas Raiders can cook something up to keep up with the kid. I'll be around, not a lot but I am always lurking and reading.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:51 PM   #3307
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Your device autocorrected "Los Angeles" to "San Diego" and "LA" to "SD"? Multiple times? You might wanna get that checked out.

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:52 PM   #3308
Fan since 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by All22 View Post
Defense wins championships and we're better on every level.
Name me 3 players on your defense that are better at their respective position than the following:

Frank Clark
Chris Jones
Honey Badger
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:16 PM   #3309
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:34 PM   #3310
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
I think it alternates year to year with the AFC/NFC team.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:39 PM   #3311
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post
Name me 3 players on your defense that are better at their respective position than the following:

Frank Clark
Chris Jones
Honey Badger
If he posts Dee F__d I'll literally laugh out loud.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:39 AM   #3312
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er View Post
Lawrence has a chance to be very good. He is 6'6" with a big league arm. He's accurate too. He can be very good in the NFL. He was only a Sophmore this year. He still has room to grow into his game. No doubt he is one of the best in College Football.
Kosar was pretty good too. He had good success but tall and thin is usually not a great recipe in the NFL. With the new rules perhaps he survives longer. But I see very similar skills.

Last edited by A8bil; 01-25-2020 at 12:50 AM..
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:40 AM   #3313
Starter

Quote:
I think they just rotate it every other year. Thus the white jerseys and gold pants for us. The away uniform.
SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:43 AM   #3314
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Kosar was pretty good too. He had good success but tall and thin is usually not a great recipe in the NFL. With the new rules per hosts he survives longer. But I see very similar skills.
I think with the new rules where you can't touch the QB and can't hit the QB at all he can do well. It's a different game now. It used to be be called "tackle football." It wasn't like the modern day flag football that the NFL puts out as real football. His arm strength and accuracy are really good. The tall height and stature will help him see over the line.
SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:47 AM   #3315
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by e3263518 View Post

Frank Clark
Chris Jones
Honey Badger

Are we using stats for this question or homerism?
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about