Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 09:37 AM   #3286
Inmem 2.0

Plow any chicks recently Dave?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #3287
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
... Demanding a hug under whatever asinine excuse you give will immediately make me think you're a creeper. Deciding everything in some asinine show of masculinity will make me think you're a creepy asshole. Thinking the first date is a suitable forum for you to ask about my inner most feelings or demons makes me think you're just an idiot.

But. Yah. Have fun.
Why did those suggestions translate to something so demeaning in your mind? He wasn’t advocating that a guy order his date around all night.

Some of the points may have been over the top (especially the touching stuff), but the overall point seems to be “have a plan, get to know your date, and have fun”
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 07-09-2015, 10:32 AM   #3288
MY LITTLE #15

Wow. There is no set way to have a successful date. You be you. She'll be her. If you're into each other, things will progress just fine. Sure, have an idea of some topics to talk about or questions to ask, but, again, if you're into each other, the conversation will also move along just fine. You shouldn't have to force a conversation. You also should have preconceived ideas about how to be able to touch her. As far as taking control. Don't grab her hand and say let's go. Ask her if she'd like to go, and then just go.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #3289
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I think i know how you have me categorized.
Guys I would want to ****.
Guys I wouldn't want to ****.
Guys I'd **** for 6 figures.
Guys I wouldnt **** to save mankind.
Little boys who don't understand how being told where to sit is demeaning.
And Hootie.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #3290
"You like to drink?"

Sooooo I'm sure I can scratch together two commas worth of coin...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 02:49 PM
sedated
This message has been deleted by sedated.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:51 PM   #3291
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Little boys who don't understand how being told where to sit is demeaning.
I think you are taking it too literally. I interpreted it as to know what you want and act in a confident way (i.e. don't be an indecisive p^ssy), not to order them around or be dismissive of their desires.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:00 PM   #3292
I'll be back.

I've literally determined seating arrangements for every date I've ever been on.

I don't see it as a big deal. And if you sit around and waffle about where to sit you're gonna come off as pretty indecisive. Huge turn off.

Even a forever alone nimrod like yours truly has that down. Sheesh.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:50 PM   #3293
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I think you are taking it too literally. I interpreted it as to know what you want and act in a confident way (i.e. don't be an indecisive p^ssy), not to order them around or be dismissive of their desires.
I can cheerfully play a sub.

Taking my hand and saying "let's go" IS dismissive of how I feel.

Maybe an attempt at being cute when you know me. On a first date, you'd get stubborn resistance, or askance curiosity.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #3294
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Sooooo I'm sure I can scratch together two commas worth of coin...
U.S. Currency

Old 07-09-2015, 03:54 PM   #3295
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
U.S. Currency
What, you too good for Iraqi Dinar?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 04:01 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 07-09-2015, 05:05 PM   #3296

Even for this thread, this is a pretty creepy discussion. Who cares who sits where on a date? Asking for a hug? This all sounds like creep central. You're trying to meet a person, not play a video game.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 05:09 PM   #3297
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Even for this thread, this is a pretty creepy discussion. Who cares who sits where on a date? Asking for a hug? This all sounds like creep central. You're trying to meet a person, not play a video game.

Agreed.

It doesn't sound at all like a guy that's trying to meet someone he has a real connection with but instead finding a way to bang every chick on the first date.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 05:19 PM   #3298
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Plow any chicks recently Dave?
I'm happy hanging out with eDave, his bong, and his craft for a bit and getting back to my center again. Then hanging with that for a bit too.

Hope things are going well with the current lady.

Last edited by eDave; 07-09-2015 at 05:32 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-09-2015, 09:58 PM   #3299
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Wow. There is no set way to have a successful date. You be you. She'll be her. If you're into each other, things will progress just fine. Sure, have an idea of some topics to talk about or questions to ask, but, again, if you're into each other, the conversation will also move along just fine. You shouldn't have to force a conversation. You also should have preconceived ideas about how to be able to touch her. As far as taking control. Don't grab her hand and say let's go. Ask her if she'd like to go, and then just go.
This woman is dropping pearls here!

Online dating has been a great exp for me. My married buddy said he imagines it's like rolling up to a drive-through and placing an order lol.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:49 AM   #3300
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
This woman is dropping pearls here!

Online dating has been a great exp for me. My married buddy said he imagines it's like rolling up to a drive-through and placing an order lol.
Luv's got a dude too. Peeps should listen to her.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread