Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-05-2023, 02:40 PM   #316
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)
I’m no canine expert, but that supposed “boxer-hound mix” really does not look like any sort of pit bull terrier.

Most pit bulls are not 75 lbs either so you’re probably mistaken on the breed.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 02:45 PM   #317
Three-Pat

Quote:
Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)
First mistake right there was going to Grandview. Not surprised at all by the dog.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-05-2023, 02:56 PM   #318
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

Name ideas? I’m torn between Bloodgurgler and AngelOfPainAndSuffering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t be silly, everyone knows a cat man when they see one
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:00 PM   #319
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
First mistake right there was going to Grandview. Not surprised at all by the dog.
A white trash golf course in fly over country with aggressive Pitbull's. Sounds inviting. Don't bring your kids.

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:10 PM   #320
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
A white trash golf course in fly over country with aggressive Pitbull's. Sounds inviting. Don't bring your kids.

They issue you a 30 of Natty or Stones at the 1st tee.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:10 PM   #321
New and Improved

Quote:
Just picked up this little guy today. Can’t wait to get him home and leave him alone with my six year old!!

Death, Destroyer of Worlds.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:16 PM   #322
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Fluffy.

My wife and I had a dumb argument about these ****ing dogs again. For the millionth time, I really don't give a shit about the dogs owner. I just don't see a lot of news stories about a poodle killing a family.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:23 PM   #323
fides quaerens intellectum

If you keep a pit (mixed or pure) with an infant/toddler, you are gambling that child’s life.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:35 PM   #324
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
There was a Reddit thread where people posted pits they’ve killed. It was very inspirational knowing folks are out there taking these worthless animals out
You should have cracked its head with your sand wedge. Now there's mobile ticking time bomb running around.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:41 PM   #325
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

Is that the old River Oaks golf club I played there a few times in the 70s. It went to shit in the 2000's it was closed for a long time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:58 PM   #326
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
You should have cracked its head with your sand wedge. Now there's mobile ticking time bomb running around.
At least Bob Barker the mother****er with a 4 iron. Sheesh.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:03 PM   #327
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Is that the old River Oaks golf club I played there a few times in the 70s. It went to shit in the 2000's it was closed for a long time.
It’s about a 5 min drive from River Jokes. Much nicer course but the same riff raft living around it. Once at Jokes years ago (it shut down permanently since Covid) I saw a couple swearing a storm at each other in the back deck while we were on the fairway about to hit
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:05 PM   #328
MVP

Why don’t they just make a new law making it illegal for a pit bull to kill someone?
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-05-2023, 04:25 PM   #329
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I remember growing up River Oaks was nice. I thought that was where all the well off people lived.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-05-2023, 04:45 PM   #330
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Don’t be silly, everyone knows a cat man when they see one
Great name dog shall be called Pussy
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.