Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2022, 03:42 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 05-03-2024 at 03:45 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 03:30 PM   #316
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I listened to last week's episode and noticed Travis alternates between Kelse and Kelsi
Mahomes does that too.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2023, 03:33 PM   #317
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Not sure where to put this, but it's a video of the Christmas album Jason was talking about...hilarious! Also, NSFW due to language...much like their podcast:

Yeah, it’s not for young kids. But, that’s what makes it more real and unique. Just let stuff fly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:57 AM   #318
In Search of a Life

Man, all the feels. Have to admit it got me a little emotional listening to especially Donna kelce talk on the show. It reminded me a lot about all the sacrifices parents make who raise sports kids for all the right reasons. let her flip the coin. Not because she’s part of a cool historic Super Bowl achievement. But in honor of all the parents who put the work into raising a kid, let alone 2 kids, of this caliber.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 12:00 PM   #319
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Man, all the feels. Have to admit it got me a little emotional listening to especially Donna kelce talk on the show. It reminded me a lot about all the sacrifices parents make who raise sports kids for all the right reasons. let her flip the coin. Not because she’s part of a cool historic Super Bowl achievement. But in honor of all the parents who put the work into raising a kid, let alone 2 kids, of this caliber.
When they asked their dad why he took second jobs to buy them the Christmas presents they wanted....he paused, then said, "Because I had 2 kids I was crazy about." Sounds like they had some pretty awesome parents.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:18 PM   #320
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
When they asked their dad why he took second jobs to buy them the Christmas presents they wanted....he paused, then said, "Because I had 2 kids I was crazy about." Sounds like they had some pretty awesome parents.
Yeah, these two should write a manual on raising athletes. The way they talked about making sure their kids loved the game instead of being parent bullies. My favorite was when they told their kids that athletes, not parents, should ask for more playing time but it needs to be about asking how can I be better? What can I practice? How can I prove to you I deserve to play. Etc….

Just an all around fantastic listen.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:51 PM   #321
Banned!

Quote:
I think Kelce is the name, Kels is a nickname.
That was my understanding.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:55 PM   #322
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
That was my understanding.

"Kels" is the proper pronunciation, it came down there Dad getting tired of correcting people
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:57 PM   #323
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I think Kelce is the name, Kels is a nickname.
According to the Dad, the real name is kels but their dad changed it to kelsi because he was tired of correcting everyone. The kelce bros said they didn’t even know their name was supposed to be kels until a few years ago
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2023, 12:57 PM   #324
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

"It's Gor Don"
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:01 PM   #325
Supporter

Funny thing in this latest episode. Travis said that the Fonz was a Chiefs fan. Jason said that he was a Mahomes fan. If Mahomes was a Raider, then the Fonz would be a Raider fan. Travis said that he just pictured Mahomes in a Raiders jersey and it was ****ing disgusting. Lol. Loved that response.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 04:02 PM   #326
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah, these two should write a manual on raising athletes. The way they talked about making sure their kids loved the game instead of being parent bullies. My favorite was when they told their kids that athletes, not parents, should ask for more playing time but it needs to be about asking how can I be better? What can I practice? How can I prove to you I deserve to play. Etc….

Just an all around fantastic listen.
Maybe Ed should skip the chapter on nutritioon.

"Those bagel bites had sauce on 'em, what's that made of? Tomato - boom, there's your vegetable."

Even Travis was like "yeah, that's just salt, dad..."

I don't think Ed's body is his temple. Seems like the Kelce boys are just a triumph of genetics because I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:41 PM   #327
Shaken. Not stirred.

Streaming now superbowl edition
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:41 PM   #328
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Streaming now superbowl edition
I was just looking for this thread to ask about this...lol.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:47 PM   #329
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.
So THAT'S where I went wrong.
Damn
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:22 PM   #330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Maybe Ed should skip the chapter on nutritioon.

"Those bagel bites had sauce on 'em, what's that made of? Tomato - boom, there's your vegetable."

Even Travis was like "yeah, that's just salt, dad..."

I don't think Ed's body is his temple. Seems like the Kelce boys are just a triumph of genetics because I can't imagine a bagel bites diet is the path to professional athletes.

I laughed at that part lol "Protein, Carbs and fruits and vegetables" Dad i never ****ing ate vegetables"
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.