Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2019, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #316
Andy Reid Supporter

Props to the Bills staff. Allen has ascended into top 5 QB territory.

But he’s not anywhere near the top 3 by any means aka Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:04 PM   #317
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Props to the Bills staff. Allen has ascended into top 5 QB territory.

But he’s not anywhere near the top 3 by any means aka Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson.
He’s close. Let’s see if he can win some playoff games this year.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:08 PM   #318
Changes pants while driving

I hate those chain gang ref ads. No one likes officials. I am I the only one who is rooting for the guy to get eaten by a monster in the basement?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2020, 09:16 PM   #319
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
I hate those chain gang ref ads. No one likes officials. I am I the only one who is rooting for the guy to get eaten by a monster in the basement?

I have no idea why it's in this thread, but I concur. Whether it's a monster or a car wreck or an ad rewrite, I want them gone.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:34 PM   #320
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I have no idea why it's in this thread, but I concur. Whether it's a monster or a car wreck or an ad rewrite, I want them gone.
Thought I was in the Saturday game day thread. Long day.

ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I was talking to a Bills fan at work today and he lost his shit when I mentioned Josh Allen's accuracy issues. He says stats prove he's top 5 in accuracy, I haven't bothered to look it up. Surely I'm not the only person that thinks its a weakness of his?
He reminds me a little bit of early big Ben though maybe a little less accurate and a little bit smaller. As a big runner he can get away with a little inaccuracy. And daboll has done a good job making sure when allen misses, he misses big instead of missing stupid so his turnovers have gone down.

Bills have reason to be excited about allen. Frankly don't know how anyone can compare allen and Watson until they do something in a big game. despite Allen's playoff collapse I feel like he's had more big game regular season wins than Watson early on.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #322
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
He’s playing extremely well. Is it time to be concerned?
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:43 PM   #323
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I might be forgetting someone, but by my count these are the only QBs with a winning record against Mahomes as a starter:

Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Jacoby Brisett

Am I missing anyone? I’m going to assume that Mahomes will eventually have winning records against Goff and Wilson. Brisett probably won’t start another game against Mahomes, so he might end up as the only QB with a winning record against the GOAT. That’ll be a good trivia question some day.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by Deberg_1990 is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 12-28-2020, 09:56 PM   #325
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now. But the playoffs are a different beast......
Have to say your mom is a just a tick better than any other women right now but the playoff orgy is a different beast....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2020, 10:01 PM   #326
Three-Pat

Quote:
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now. But the playoffs are a different beast......
Seriously doesn't your shtick get old after a while?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 10:08 PM   #327
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I might be forgetting someone, but by my count these are the only QBs with a winning record against Mahomes as a starter:

Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Jacoby Brisett

Am I missing anyone? I’m going to assume that Mahomes will eventually have winning records against Goff and Wilson. Brisett probably won’t start another game against Mahomes, so he might end up as the only QB with a winning record against the GOAT. That’ll be a good trivia question some day.

Not sure about that. I’m not sure Goff is a starting QB in 3 seasons, let alone 7 which is how long he’d have to be (at least on the Rams) for PMII to get the 2 cracks he would need to have a winning record. Wilson certainly would be in 3 seasons but may be on the verge of hanging it up by 2027. And of course there would be no margin for error because lose one of those games and it’s 14 more years to have a shot to get over .500
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2020, 07:32 AM   #328
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Seriously doesn't your shtick get old after a while?
Just downvote him and move on. Clearly he enjoys the attention so it's best not to give it to him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 07:41 AM   #329
best in the biz

Quote:
I’d have to say that Allen is just a tick better than Mahomes right now.
Of course you do...

Especially during the bye week.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2020, 08:36 AM   #330
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Of course you do...

Especially during the bye week.
Well. I’m not wrong. Currently Allen is playing better. But not by a lot.

Doesn’t mean Allen will win in the playoffs or beat Mahomes head to head.