Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:07 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Fantastic.
It's just annoying that it will once again be day to day, even if they swear he is 100% healthy. no one will believe it until he's on the field like 6 weeks in a row to start the season... and then you'll still not feel confident.

That's why trading/cutting him feels so much more satisfying. It's just an absolute end to the fiasco.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 01:19 PM   #317
Live free or die hard

If the guy would have gone on PUP or IR and made room for someone who could play at any level and treated the fans with some transparency there wouldn't be so much animosity towards him.

I'd like to see both sides to say 'goodbye' and move on in the least painful fashion for the organization and the fans.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:21 PM   #318
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
If the guy would have gone on PUP or IR and made room for someone who could play at any level and treated the fans with some transparency there wouldn't be so much animosity towards him.

I'd like to see both sides to say 'goodbye' and move on in the least painful fashion for the organization and the fans.
I'd like to see him get a pick six in the superbowl, but I'll take cap space and a healthy safety you can depend on, as well.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:21 PM   #319
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's definitely coming back. So the best we can hope for is that he actually plays next year.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:25 PM   #320
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Finally a good article about the entire situation from a non-KC source and from the clown show on here. And it makes sense. Athletes come back from injuries so much quicker than the normal recovery time from the average person because of the money and pressure involved.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:40 PM   #321
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
It's just annoying that it will once again be day to day, even if they swear he is 100% healthy. no one will believe it until he's on the field like 6 weeks in a row to start the season... and then you'll still not feel confident.

That's why trading/cutting him feels so much more satisfying. It's just an absolute end to the fiasco.
No, the irritating thing is that both he and the Chiefs will feel he's entitled to play in the biggest, most important games, where he will promptly demonstrate the slow, sluggish, fart in the wind-performance that we have come to know and love.
They're not even going to push this guy at camp, nor will he push himself. Yet, he'll be responsible for holding down the field when it matters most just because he's "Eric Berry, cancer survivor".

Idiots like 'Lil' Chiefy likes to Bugger' troll around this board, claiming that we're just a bunch of racist white guys who can't stand the thought of Hobobum29 getting paid, when the fact of the matter is this:

I really don't care how much money this guy is getting paid. It's a shitty contract that our owner foisted upon us, and so we have to honor it. That's fine. That's what we're supposed to do. But that obligation has NO bearing on whether or not the player in question should be allowed to damage this defense, in a rebuild year no less, with his sub-par play and special treatment.
I'm completely over this drama. Take the money. Take the money PLEASE. But take it, and GO.

I'm getting really ****ing tired of having to root against specific players on this team. The arrival of Mahomes was supposed to put an end to this. Yet here we are, once again, and I've got this completely repugnant "half player" that has shown nothing but childishness, arrogance, entitlement, and a complete lack of direction and purpose since returning to this team post-cancer. And people want me to support this individual? No way. Not a ****ing chance. As far as I'm concerned, Eric Berry can be "day to day" and on the sideline where he belongs until he and the Chiefs see fit to part ways.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:00 PM   #322
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
No, the irritating thing is that both he and the Chiefs will feel he's entitled to play in the biggest, most important games, where he will promptly demonstrate the slow, sluggish, fart in the wind-performance that we have come to know and love.
They're not even going to push this guy at camp, nor will he push himself. Yet, he'll be responsible for holding down the field when it matters most just because he's "Eric Berry, cancer survivor".

I'm not sure I agree fully with this, but there are valid points. I think he also gets special treatment for having been an absolute beast, and if he can return to form, it's going to be lethal. He did things that were simply incredible.

But I am also over the drama. If they are 100% confident we will see the Fifth Dimension back on the field, then it's worth it. Otherwise, cut bait and draft/sign to fill that hole.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:55 PM   #323
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
and if he can return to form, it's going to be lethal. He did things that were simply incredible.

But that's the crux of it, isn't it? And it's also an unbeatable catch-22. Without surgery, there's no removal of the spur. The spur will not disappear on its own, and the only proscribed "cure" is to "rest and take it easy".
How is Berry supposed to get his game back up to speed if he can't push himself?
No, we've seen the best years come and go I'm afraid. And all that we're left with is a serious liability.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 03:10 PM   #324
Snacks Are Under My Apron

**** at this point I would rather have Parker back than Haglunds29
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:24 PM   #325
Someone pass the antifreeze

He can be a Raider, Bronco or wherever anyone will take him asling as it’s not here.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:25 PM   #326
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
NO.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:47 PM   #327
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
That's just ignant.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #328
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

While the Berry haters continue their "day to day" cry-fest and toddler sulks...

BERRY BE LIKE...

"HELLO? YES CAN I ORDER ME A CAN OF 'HATER TEARS' PLEASE? THANK YOU"

UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:05 PM   #329
In Search of a Life

Ewwww so dirty.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:43 PM   #330
Starter

Wouldn't shed a tear if Berry was let go by the Chiefs after last season.

Showing up to games and standing on the sidelines looking like you just got finished doing bong hits, taking a roster spot, saying "day to day" all season until you decide to try to play like shit in the most important games.

I'm more of a casual fan and he's even soured me.

Move on Berry.
StinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutStinkBox is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote