Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2015, 11:53 PM   #316
MVP

I'm likely just no fun since I don't particularly care for vanity plates either. Likely since most of the time I notice them they range from a little to very douchey but doesn't mean they are all necessarily bad. Maybe if you are a proctologist with ASSMAN plates. "Million to one shot, doc."
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #317
Supporter

My Hellcat is stuck at the Voltz railyard. Hopefully it will get to the dealer next week. Driving me nuts.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:06 PM   #318
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
My Hellcat is stuck at the Voltz railyard. Hopefully it will get to the dealer next week. Driving me nuts.
Ugh, rail dust, good luck.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:46 PM   #319

Car covers are out for me. Heard way too many negative reviews on them causing more damage than they protected.

I have a sprinkler system that will go off on my car and possible bird shit from the big trees in my yard to deal with. Got to do something.

I'm in Florida so flimsy tents will just get blown down onto my car. Any advice?

Yes, I have a two car garage but I'm planning on putting a nice pool table set up out there in the space.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:00 AM   #320
Someone pass the antifreeze

Enjoy hard water spots from your sprinkler. Shit from the birds and a plethora o shit from the tree. Use your garage.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #321
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Sorry but use your garage.
Even a high quality, fitted cover is going to flap in the wind and rub whatever dust/dirt might be on your car scratching the finish.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Even a high quality, fitted cover is going to flap in the wind and rub whatever dust/dirt might be on your car scratching the finish.
A car cover is out for sure.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:19 PM   #323
Supporter

Forget the pool table, use the garage. There is really no other good choice.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:21 PM   #324
Needs more middle fingers

If it's THAT big a deal to you, you could always go with a Car capsule.

http://carcapsule.com/

We have one here in in the shop that we never used. It's been sitting new in the box for years, im sure i can get it to you for a good price.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:58 PM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If it's THAT big a deal to you, you could always go with a Car capsule.

http://carcapsule.com/

We have one here in in the shop that we never used. It's been sitting new in the box for years, im sure i can get it to you for a good price.
Thanks man but that looks like a lot of hassle to set up and take down for a daily driver.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:00 PM   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Forget the pool table, use the garage. There is really no other good choice.
I want my billiard room. I can build a carport if there is no other choice.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:09 PM   #327
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Use the garage for the car and buy an outdoor pool table?
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #328
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Carport is not a good choice either.

Throw the other car out, convert another room, build another garage or a purpose built pool room.

Car value > pool
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:14 PM   #329
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Forget billiards, build yourself one of these.

Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:38 PM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Carport is not a good choice either.

Throw the other car out, convert another room, build another garage or a purpose built pool room.

Car value > pool
Why isn't a carport a good choice? Dig a few holes. Pour some concrete, put up poles, attach some awning...instant shelter from sprinklers and bird poop.