259 CAR, 1269 YDS, 11 TD
Receiving Yards

KC
T. Kelce
110 REC, 1338 YDS, 12 TD

PHI
A.J. Brown
88 REC, 1496 YDS, 11 TD

This is the end for you Eagles. Time to bend the knees and acknowledge your Super Chiefs! Let's win it for Len dawson the original Super Chiefs
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:42 PM   #316
The Boom Boom Room

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:46 PM   #317
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
And Joe Klecko is in? Was there an error in the voting machines this year?
Vet committee put him in.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:46 PM   #318
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I think what Andy meant was if he wins another Super Bowl, Clark might have to break out the check book and *convince* him to stick around if you catch my drift.
I’m not sure Andy is that kind of guy.

Maybe if he was truly wanting to retire and Clark said so much money for a couple more seasons so we can properly prepare for this change… but even that possibility seems hard for me to accept because I’m thinking Reid will, with Clark’s blessing (and hopefully still Veach’s from the GM spot) will have a succession plan and HC in waiting in place.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:48 PM   #319
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix View Post
Exactly.

In fact I could see him retiring more-so if they lost than won.

Going 1-2 in the Super Bowl with Mahomes is awful. That could make any coach dejected lol.

Mahomes legacy is also at stake tonight. He can’t drop to 1-2 in the SB if he wants to catch Brady. Perceptions of Mahomes definitely change if he drops to 1-2.

Lots at stake tonight. Chiefs know it and Chiefs will win.
Josh Allen doesn't ever have to worry about losing in the Super Bowl. He's never gonna make one.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:49 PM   #320
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 01:49 PM   #321
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We're under four hours to kickoff.
That’s too long.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:50 PM   #322
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
That’s too long.
CP is used to hearing that.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:50 PM   #323
In Search of a Life

Look at the loser with the SB 57 jersey.

Side note: those are true tightest pants I've ever seen.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 01:51 PM   #324
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Josh Allen doesn't ever have to worry about losing in the Super Bowl. He's never gonna make one.
Allen has got to stop sacrificing his body to convert a 3rd and 4 up 21 against the Panthers if he wants repeated shots at a Lombardi. Even his GM is begging him to stop at this point.

But what the hell are we doing? This is a SUPER BOWL thread. One that features smithandrew051's favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. I would be pleased if they won tonight.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 02-12-2023 at 01:59 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:51 PM   #325
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This has to be posturing. No way. No ****ing way.

The full quote.

Jay Glazer reports Chiefs coach Andy Reid “didn’t say no” when asked if he’d retire after winning the Super Bowl. “I’m not getting any younger, I still have a young quarterback, I have a decision I have to make after this game,” Glazer relayed as Reid’s response.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:51 PM   #326
MVP

So excited for this! Can't believe this is the 3rd one of these we've been in in 4 years. Hope we kick the Eagles teeth in and Cheffers doesn't decide the game in the first qtr.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:52 PM   #327
Mindful Taoist German

Is there a pregame on right now that doesn't suck?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:52 PM   #328
Dazed and Confused

I'm sure their DC really appreciates it.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:53 PM   #329
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
CP is used to hearing that.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:54 PM   #330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The full quote.

Jay Glazer reports Chiefs coach Andy Reid “didn’t say no” when asked if he’d retire after winning the Super Bowl. “I’m not getting any younger, I still have a young quarterback, I have a decision I have to make after this game,” Glazer relayed as Reid’s response.
Yeah, but I doubt that’s the full quote of what Reid said.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.