Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:41 AM   #316
MVP

Whether or not this article is true, it's pretty clear that:

A. There was obviously some level of dysfunction going on the past few years, hence why we're seeing an exodus of coaches and why things just seemed "off" so many games. Mahomes was completely disengaged the second half of that Bengals game, so the article seems plausible. At least something similar to what they're writing could have easily occurred.

or

B. The message has simply worn thin and Reid has decided it's time for fresh blood in the coaching staff.

Considering we've gone to 4 straight AFC Title games and 2 Super Bowls in the last 4 seasons, I find it hard to believe Reid would actually want to shake things up. We all know how fiercely loyal he is to coaches. There is obviously more to this we'll ever know one way or another. The fact that EB hasn't already signed a new contract tells the story. I get the sense he felt like he was a little more responsible for the Cheifs' success than he actually was. Success can lead to unjustified arrogance in some people, which can lead to problems. That very well could be what we've witnessed.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:42 AM   #317
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
How long before Clay is subpoenaed to testify in the Brian Flores lawsuit about EB?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:44 AM   #318
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Just can't get around the play calling being in his contract. Andy has to just accept whatever EB calls becuase of his contract? That can't be true. No way that's true.
Andy was too nice to EB and didn't overrule him enough.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:44 AM   #319
Most Valuable Villain

It doesn’t matter how this ends….

1. Bienemy stays and everyone who believes this claims that Reid doesn’t let go of coaches.

2. Bienemy doesn’t come back and everyone who believes this points to this story as 100% truth.

There is obviously friction in that coaching staff and with the players. If Bienemy leaves it’s because that was the plan and not because of some smoking gun that got Clay everything he wanted.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:46 AM   #320
'Tis my eye!

15 minutes!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:46 AM   #321
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Andy was too nice to EB and didn't overrule him enough.
Yeah because I’m sure as Reid is watching the AFC Championship slip away….he’s worried about being to nice and not over ruling Bienemy. Especially when he’s calling plays that haven’t been practiced in months and ones that have Demarcus Robinson as the main target.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:47 AM   #322
Banned

Quote:
You are an idiot if you believe it
ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan123456 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:49 AM   #323
MVP

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:49 AM
In58men
This message has been deleted by In58men.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:52 AM   #324
Starter

Quote:
EB told PM he had a timeout.
Unrelated to the rift between EB & Mahomes, but when I was watching the game, I was confused on why the Chiefs got charged the first timeout?

Why did Reid waste the first timeout and then immediately use the challenge flag? Seems like when both happen at once, the refs realize it's a challenge and don't charge the team with a timeout unless the review is upheld. Was this a mistake on Reid? Did we use the timeout for another reason and only thereafter decide to also challenge? Seemed quite odd.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:53 AM   #325
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
Unrelated to the rift between EB & Mahomes, but when I was watching the game, I was confused on why the Chiefs got charged the first timeout?

Why did Reid waste the first timeout and then immediately use the challenge flag? Seems like when both happen at once, the refs realize it's a challenge and don't charge the team with a timeout unless the review is upheld. Was this a mistake on Reid? Did we use the timeout for another reason and only thereafter decide to also challenge? Seemed quite odd.
Reid was slow to challenge the play and had to take a timeout to have enough time to do it.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:55 AM   #326
MVP

I do give some pass for play if there were legitimately a significant argument going on through halftime and the entire second half. I'd like to say players need to shake that and just play the game and worry about it later, but I certainly understand how it affects their psyche and makes it harder to concentrate on the task at hand.

It remains difficult, though, to put the entirety of the blame on Bienemy and the play calls at the end of the game. In the end, Patrick should know the plays, receivers were open, and, at minimum, he needs to go through his progressions and throw the ball. It's a tad bit concerning if he were so flustered by what transpired that he couldn't put it away for a couple of minutes and just execute.

I'll drop the "threw the game" narrative but there are still issues with Patrick as much as anyone in all of this. Fight through it and let the offseason decisions be made.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:55 AM   #327
__

Alright so I think this is a classic case of a handful of Chiefs fans have really good connections and hearing some primo rumors that may legitimately be circulating around One Arrowhead Drive, but it's almost entirely conjecture and hearsay without a single independent verification.

I'm sure a lot of the described events happen, which is EB and Mahomes getting into it and coaches and players having to break it up. National football reporters have been pretty consistent describing Bienemy's lackluster interviews and seeming lack of preparation for them. And I'm certain at this point that EB and Reid worked out an agreement that allowed Bienemy to call the plays all last year. I think we all picked up on that.

But there's a lot in here that's just silly. Mahomes is not a coach-killer. There's no earthly way EB gets to trump Reid with offensive play designs or playcalls if they disagree. And there's that one exchange that seemingly happens in the helmet speaker where Mahomes tells EB to "call the play or I will," but that doesn't make sense because Mahomes can't speak into that speaker, it's a one-way communication system. And let's not forget this is the "reporting" team that brought us the absolute abomination that was the Tyreek Hill "reporting" a couple years back, so everything should be kept at arms length.

So I'm happy to take the middle road here. This particular "reporting" account is simply not reliable enough to base any rock solid opinions on the Kansas City Chiefs. But it is high-quality rumor mongering that would be home at my water cooler any day, and personally I love reading rumors.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 08:59 AM   #328
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Reid was slow to challenge the play and had to take a timeout to have enough time to do it.
Cause it takes that much longer to drop a red flag?
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2022, 08:59 AM   #329
Most Valuable Villain

A coaches legacy is built on championships. Yet I’m to believe that Reid pissed away his third straight shot at a Super Bowl because he’s loyal to Bienemy and let him call shit plays.
Old 02-17-2022, 09:00 AM   #330
MVP

So there's allegedly a major, year long riff on the offensive side of the ball and the supposed issue is the OC whose contract is up at the end of the season.

This riff is SO BAD that we allow Kafka to take an OC job with the Giants instead of hiring him to take over here and dump EB.

And now a few weeks later we may let EB walk anyway.

Makes zero sense.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote