Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-10-2022, 09:23 PM  
MVP

Nebraska Football Sucks Thread

That is all.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:18 PM   #316
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Who can forget the SOFTOCHOKO AVOCHOKASOFTAKLANCHEFT..

Tryhard is the Malört of internet trolls.
Don't disgrace malort like that.

(Jk I actually like pgm)
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:19 PM   #317
George Brett shit his pants

Anyone starting to feel a little bad bullying poor little Nebraska? If they lose next week I may finally be there.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 08:03 PM   #318
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Anyone starting to feel a little bad bullying poor little Nebraska? If they lose next week I may finally be there.
I hope Billay comes back to give us more hot takes, but he actually might be done for the year as it's an obvious lost cause.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2023, 08:15 PM   #319
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Other than Drink at MU, Rhule may be the worst power5 fball coach in the country.
That joke will never live down dodging KU football for as long as he remains in Columbia (which doesn't seem too long at this point).

Most pathetic thing I've ever seen (at least until the excuses after the fact).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-10-2023, 08:22 PM   #320
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
F that. Listening to their fans they deserve everything they get
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:51 AM   #321
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

We won! WE WON!!!

Great game by the Big Red yesterday. Defense is really looking legit after 3 games and the offense looked a LOT less discombobulated with Haarburg under center. Is it all fixed? Not by a long shot. But it felt good to see Nebraska dominate a weaker opponent the way that they should.

Flame away bitches, I don't care. That was a great win by the Huskers.

GBR!!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:13 AM   #322
The Constitutional Choo choo

What he said^^
I watched it from a bed in the ICU at Bergan.
I came as close to.dying two days ago as I ever want to get.

Ventilators suck!!!!! Let me tell you. Scary
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:35 AM   #323
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
What he said^^

Dude what happened?! You were on a vent?

Hope you’re recovering.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 09:40 AM   #324
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
What he said^^

Holy shit. Glad you made it through. Corn football brought him back!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:01 PM   #325

I had a rice size stone plug up my saliva gland on the right side of my mouth and become very very infected and my tongue swelled up and dam near cut off my oxygen supply. Hence the reason to put me.on a vent. I dnt scare easily. That scared the hell.out of me when I woke up.
Strapped down unable to move ect.
Lumpy and my daughter were here with me when I woke up.
Thank God.
Those poor people that died on these vents during the covid.
I now know.what they went through.
And believe me. They need venged.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 02:36 PM   #326
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
We won! WE WON!!!

Great game by the Big Red yesterday. Defense is really looking legit after 3 games and the offense looked a LOT less discombobulated with Haarburg under center. Is it all fixed? Not by a long shot. But it felt good to see Nebraska dominate a weaker opponent the way that they should.

Flame away bitches, I don't care. That was a great win by the Huskers.

GBR!!
One foot forward.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 02:37 PM   #327
George Brett shit his pants

After that big win I noticed Nebraska received no votes in either poll
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 05:09 PM   #328
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
I had a rice size stone plug up my saliva gland on the right side of my mouth and become very very infected and my tongue swelled up and dam near cut off my oxygen supply. Hence the reason to put me.on a vent. I dnt scare easily. That scared the hell.out of me when I woke up.
Strapped down unable to move ect.
Lumpy and my daughter were here with me when I woke up.
Thank God.
Those poor people that died on these vents during the covid.
I now know.what they went through.
And believe me. They need venged.
JFC guy. Intubated from a salivary stone? That’s some scary stuff. I’m glad you’re okay.

The school system showed you films in gym class on how to prevent this and we all told not to eat BUC’s pussy. But would you listen?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2023, 05:15 PM   #329

Thanks William. We didn't have those GYM classes in the 70s here in pigsknuckle
Old 09-17-2023, 05:31 PM   #330
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Thanks William. We didn't have those GYM classes in the 70s here in pigsknuckle
We don’t need you suffering personally. Did an ENT guy do a procedure to extract that thing while you were intubated?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation