Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:34 PM   #316
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
I had a good laugh around the beginning when they showed Carl talking about "The number one goal is to win a championship and to bring the Lamar Hunt trophy back home where it belongs"

The manner in which he spoke it was just so...blase` and perfunctory.
True, that....He probably spent the entire trip to UWRF working on that line because we all know the real goal is being just good enough to fill Arrowhead.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #317
Mammoth penis

Greetings from Chiefshuddle

Hard Knocks episode 1 just hit Usenet. For anyone that knows how to use newsgroups, pm me and I'll email you the nzb for it. For everyone else I'll make a torrent of it tonight. Oh yeah - its in HD

ßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
ß²²²ß sISTER pRESENTs... ß²²²ß

Hard.Knocks.S03E01.HDTV.XviD-SYS

.release dateú[ 08/09/07 .resúúúúúúúú[ 624x352
.air dateúúúúú[ 08/08/07 .fpsúúúúúúúú[ 23.976
.genreúúúúúúúú[ Reality TV/Sports .regionúúúúú[ NTSC

.linkúúúúúúúúú[ http://www.hbo.com/hardknocks/

ÄÛIJÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ°ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ°ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ°ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ°ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄIJÄÛÄ
Û ° ° Û
² Training Camp with the Kansas City Chiefs - #1 ²
° NFL Training Camp: Where blood, sweat and guts earn you a shot °
at football glory. HBO and NFL Films huddle up with the storied
Kansas City Chiefs franchise for this hard-hitting five-week
reality series that provides an all-access look at what it takes
to make in the National Football League. As the Chiefs enter
camp under head coach Herman Edwards, they face a number of
challenges--including settling on a new quarterback to take the
reins on offense. Each edition of Hard Knocks will focus on the
players' and coaches' daily lives and routines as Edwards leads
an intriguing mix of veterans, free agents and rookie hopefuls
through drills, practices, meetings, preseason games and even
some fun as they struggle to prove that they have what it takes.

°We know who we are, where we came from, and why we're here. Do you?°
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #318
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOChief
Nice Bald Eagle avatar, I have a flag very similar to this.
Thank You.
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #319
Mammoth penis

Torrent is up. I used this site because its one of very few public trackers that do not require registration. Remember to leave your client open and continue seeding for a few hours after you've finished downloading.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/833073
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #320
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10
Torrent is up. I used this site because its one of very few public trackers that do not require registration. Remember to leave your client open and continue seeding for a few hours after you've finished downloading.

Awesome .... Many thanks saw it last night but would like to have a copy. I am sure many others who have not seen will be along to say thanks.
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:11 PM   #321
PEW PEW

Quote:

Get seeding folks! You heard the man.

Thanks for the link.
pikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutpikesome is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #322
Veteran

Sweet Back on HBO now!
NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.NUMBER7 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:20 PM   #323
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUMBER7
Sweet Back on HBO now!
Cool.

Just caught something I missed the first time:

Huard regarding a strong throw from Croyle....

"Damn. That ball could have gone through a car wash and not gotten wet...."
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #324
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
I did NOT laugh at that, at all.
It was funny. I am sure he's not the first to nod off during meetings...
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:22 PM   #325
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

Great post rookie. Welcome to the planet. I'll be leaving my client open for the night to help with seeding. Everyone else please do the same.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:28 PM   #326
In Search of a Life

Its also on HBO east at 11:50pm PST tonight.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #327
Kind of a mod

Torrent link added to the thread starter.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #328
Veteran

Pollard in the locker room doing the dance....priceless.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #329
MVP

This is a ****ing nutgrinder, you understand?

I guess they're editing the episode since it's on during the day?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:43 PM   #330
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
This is a ****ing nutgrinder, you understand?

I guess they're editing the episode since it's on during the day?
Too bad they are editing this earler version. I did see the TVMA version is on again tonight at 10:30 cst on HBO2 ...that will be the real un-cut deal.