Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:16 PM   #316
Consuming CP souls

"That guy was a jerk" *Then texts date number 4 for the week.*
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:21 PM   #317
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Online dating has ruined you guys
Online dating for women has to be likened to a buffet.

The epitome of a guy with average looks, a healthy psyche and sound intellect and a great personality is the equivalent of a well prepared chicken.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this cut of meat, but the person in the buffet line is going to pass up on the chicken because there could be a chance there's a damned good steak just a little bit down the line.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:30 PM   #318
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Actually her body type was "average" but she looked fairly athletic in the pic. Toned arms. Slim face.

I have no idea when that pic was taken but it wasn't this month. She walked in and I was like "surely that isn't her...." and then when she stared deeply into my eyes as if to say "hi stud" I realized I had stepped in dating dogshit.
Was it really that bad? You could've been a gentlemen and stuck it out. You have to give love a chance bro. She could've been the woman who puts your balls on a shelf and you let her get away!

Just settle already, you don't want to be single forever!

One of my first online dates last year, I had planned to meet up with a chic at a restaurant. As I walked in restaurant she was texting me that she was there. I look up at a bigger funky looking woman with blonde hair texting on on her phone and she looked at me and smiled. I was thinking oh NO that can't be her, my gut sunk and all of a sudden I get a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to this knock out blonde who smiles and says hello. That was a cool moment from oh NO to hell yeah and I hung out with that chic for 6months.

Online dating has it's moments
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-17-2015, 11:34 PM   #319
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Was it really that bad? You could've been a gentlemen and stuck it out. You have to give love a chance bro. She could've been the woman who puts your balls on a shelf and you let her get away!

Just settle already, you don't want to be single forever!

One of my first online dates last year, I had planned to meet up with a chic at a restaurant. As I walked in restaurant she was texting me that she was there. I look up at a bigger funky looking woman with blonde hair texting on on her phone and she looked at me and smiled. I was thinking oh NO that can't be her, my gut sunk and all of a sudden I get a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to this knock out blonde who smiles and says hello. That was a cool moment from oh NO to hell yeah and I hung out with that chic for 6months.

Online dating has it's moments

Hah.

Bertha had her eye on you.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Titty Meat
This message has been deleted by Titty Meat. Reason: .
Old 08-18-2015, 07:17 AM   #320
Consuming CP souls

That's a pretty creative excuse....now the post disappeared lol
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:19 AM   #321
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
That's a pretty creative excuse....now the post disappeared lol
Lol you think it was an excuse?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:57 AM   #322
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

The epitome of a guy with average looks, a healthy psyche and sound intellect and a great personality is the equivalent of a well prepared chicken.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this cut of meat, but the person in the buffet line is going to pass up on the chicken because there could be a chance there's a damned good steak just a little bit down the line.
I keep telling you that I know several single women that have used online dating and say the exact opposite - 99% of the guys that they meet are either freaks or douchers just looking to get laid as quickly as possible. Many of them have said its not worth the effort (yes, looking through a billion lame emails is effort) and quit after a couple of months.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2015, 09:00 AM   #323
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

Online dating is the same for women as it is for men, if not slightly to our disadvantage. Men online are looking for women like you guys describe. Women looking to date actually look at a little more than just looks. If a guy wasn't "hot", but had a really great profile that made me laugh or think or seem like we had a lot in common, they were still worth taking a chance on. Guys look at profile pictures and think "not hot enough" and just keep going.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:47 AM   #324
Resident Glue Sniffer

I have an extended family member whom I liken to Jerry Seinfeld, in that he always finds some ridiculously small and inconsequential "wrong" with the women he dates. He's always holding out for something absolutely perfect.

Example, he brough one gal over to a cookout. She was very pretty. Carried herself very well. Had a quick wit and great sense of humor. She was pretty much enamoured with him. A few weeks later her name came up, and we found out they weren't dating any more. Come to find out, after hearing some long story, he pretty much ended it because she had a habit of biting her nails. .

Meanwhile, he's 38, and single.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #325
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I have an extended family member whom I liken to Jerry Seinfeld, in that he always finds some ridiculously small and inconsequential "wrong" with the women he dates. He's always holding out for something absolutely perfect.

Example, he brough one gal over to a cookout. She was very pretty. Carried herself very well. Had a quick wit and great sense of humor. She was pretty much enamoured with him. A few weeks later her name came up, and we found out they weren't dating any more. Come to find out, after hearing some long story, he pretty much ended it because she had a habit of biting her nails. .

They should build a dating site around nail biting. Here's a funny one:

http://www.glutenfreesingles.com/
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #326
Banned

Quote:

I have two friends like this.

I call it the "She's cool buuuuuuuut..." dating style. They always provide themselves an inconsequential reason to end relationships.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:09 AM   #327
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Online dating is the same for women as it is for men, if not slightly to our disadvantage. Men online are looking for women like you guys describe. Women looking to date actually look at a little more than just looks. If a guy wasn't "hot", but had a really great profile that made me laugh or think or seem like we had a lot in common, they were still worth taking a chance on. Guys look at profile pictures and think "not hot enough" and just keep going.
You are spot on. It has made me realize I'm somewhat shallow
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:17 AM   #328
Resident Glue Sniffer

....and the wife and I are constantly getting flack because we don't have kids and aren't planning on having any. Meanwhile, he little brother hasn't been in a relationship longer than a month since he was 20. But that shit never comes up.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:59 AM   #329
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

Sounds like someone is afraid of commitment. Or he wants to end it before she finds out what she doesn't like about him. Everyone is going to have something about them that the other doesn't like. You just have to find someone with qualities that make the things you don't like a breeze to "deal with".
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2015, 10:09 PM   #330
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Lol you think it was an excuse?
Definitely could be. They don't like telling the truth.