Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2018, 05:38 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power

Premieres Sept. 2nd

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-23-2022 at 02:59 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:04 PM   #316
Veteran

I am glad I am unencumbered with political agenda, because I have enjoyed the show thus far.
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 03:07 PM   #317
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Watched the first two episodes last night with a friend who is a huge JRRT fan.

We both thought they were pretty good.
One or both parts of your statement was a lie.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 03:36 PM   #318
Forever Royal

It’s okay so far. I’m guessing maybe it’s more interesting or perhaps more tendency to dislike it for those who know the source material. We are still trying to figure out who is who for the most part. The wife did say that she thinks the Galadria (sp?) isn’t believable and the actress tries too hard to be tough.

Something else really annoying about her character, but maybe I’m missing something. She’s been going to the ends of the earth looking for orcs with no success right? But apparently she really sucks at it because they are basically in broad daylight attacking or preparing to attack well known human settlements. Sort of undermines her as some expert smart leader though that doesn’t seem to be on purpose.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:23 PM   #319
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I thought it was good. What a surprise the ****ing whine bags looking for a reason to scream about wokeness don't like it. ****ing kill your miserable selves. Seriously the world would be much better off without most of you bitches.
I'd imagine shopping at Spencer's gifts is like going to a modern art museum for you...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:26 PM   #320
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I thought it was good. What a surprise the ****ing whine bags looking for a reason to scream about wokeness don't like it. ****ing kill your miserable selves. Seriously the world would be much better off without most of you bitches.
Spazz spazzing out over someone's opinion of a TV show.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 04:36 PM   #321
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I can't say when or if I'll ever get around to watching this based on all the reviews and opinions out there, but I will say this show has inspired me to re-watch the Lord of the Rings extended versions. About to start up Return of the King, and I've legit enjoyed revisiting these movies.
Interesting that several people fell asleep while watching it...including myself.

That was two days ago...and haven't really thought about picking up where I left off.

Not a good sign...wasted opportunity.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 05:17 PM   #322
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Interesting that several people fell asleep while watching it...including myself.

That was two days ago...and haven't really thought about picking up where I left off.

Not a good sign...wasted opportunity.
I turned it off when Nori's father broke his ankle and I realized that I did not give a single shit about it, or them.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 05:20 PM   #323
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I turned it off when Nori's father broke his ankle and I realized that I did not give a single shit about it, or them.
I think the real problem so far is you don't really care about ANY of the characters at all and we're now 2 hours into it.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-04-2022, 08:17 PM   #324
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I think the real problem so far is you don't really care about ANY of the characters at all and we're now 2 hours into it.
Exactly, the black elf was honestly the only remotely interesting character in the first 2 episodes

They made Galadriel absolutely unlikable. She's angry, entitled, and basically just a ****.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:33 PM   #325
MVP

I tried it.

It was terrible and spit on the original vision.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:00 PM   #326
That's just f***in' stupid

My favorite part was when Galadriel, Princess Warrior, drew her light sabre and proclaimed you're a jedi, Harry!

I'm literally crying as I type this.
So stunning. Very brave.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:12 PM   #327
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Exactly, the black elf was honestly the only remotely interesting character in the first 2 episodes

They made Galadriel absolutely unlikable. She's angry, entitled, and basically just a ****.
I like the black elf guy. He seems like a stoic bad ass without being a jerk. The other elves are mostly effete pansies. His love interest is compelling as well. Something almost gypsy-ish about her. And, come on, that boy is his. And as dumb as some of the Gladriel stuff is there were some interesting parts to it. It's the Harfoot bullshit. It's painfully bad.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:14 PM   #328
Immanentize The Eschaton

They could have told this entire story through the character of black elf guy and it probably would have been cool.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:18 PM   #329
Cheat Death

I have zero problem with them casting the whitest looking black dude they could find to pull off the elf look
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2022, 10:42 PM   #330
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I have zero problem with them casting the whitest looking black dude they could find to pull off the elf look
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.