Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2022, 01:47 PM  
Veteran

Deshaun Watson to Browns

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-18-2022, 06:03 PM   #316
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm a huge Tyreek Hill fan so you don't have to convince me.

I'm just laughing at stevie's hypocrisy. He's talking about how NFL players should be choir boys due to how much they get paid and lamenting how we, as fans, have lowered the bar for them. Whole time he's cheering for a team that employs Tyreek Hill, Frank Clark, Willie Gay,etc. as well as a coach who clearly has some issues raising functional children.

Who cares about any of that? Not me, but apparently stevie does. It's just amusing.
I for one, felt that Willie Gay's assault of that defenseless vacuum cleaner was reprehensible, and it is so hard to watch the Kansas City Chiefs now.

#believeallhouseholdappliances
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 03:05 PM   #317
Grand champ

I hadn't really paid much attention to Watson's sexual assault issues up until the last few days after I watched the Real Sports special.

I have to say, I'm skeptical of these women's claims, though it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be ****ing multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:11 PM   #318
The man you could post like.

Think Hardin has ****ed him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:57 PM   #319
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Think Hardin has ****ed him pretty badly by coming out and insinuating there definitely were sexual interactions with multiple "masseuses". But the Wheel of Discipline could give him a slap on the wrist and an unenthusiastic handjob for all we know.

I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:17 PM   #320
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I haven’t dug into it, but from what I understand, Watson admitted to consensual sex with three or four of them, no?

You’re right about the Wheel of Discipline, though. It could go a million different ways. According to the Real Sports segment, the NFL didn’t even speak to some of the masseuses. And recently they’ve got Watson’s agent lauding the league’s “thorough” investigation.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a sort of plea deal. “Just hype us up a bit and we’ll lighten the suspension” sort of thing.
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:19 PM   #321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I’d be shocked if he weren’t suspended for at least a season. There’s no way the NFL has been okay with how this has all played out.
Be prepared to be shocked (even though I feel he should be).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:21 PM   #322

If the NFL isnt completely stupid it should at least be what Bauer got.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:26 PM   #323
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i am waiting on the league to drag their feet and make the suspension occur in 2023
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=16202741

i am gonna double down on this prediction...

the browns will be forced to put him on some sort of exemption list this season, then suspended for at least 2 years by the NFL.

this serves two fold:

the league can stick it to the browns for signing such a shit contract for a shit person

as well, lets them set the standard in tandem with other sports.

ETA: could his contract be voided by the NFL?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:27 PM   #324
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Be prepared to be shocked (even though I feel he should be).
Happily take even odds bets with anyone who disagrees.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:30 PM   #325

What are your terms?
Old 06-06-2022, 04:31 PM   #326
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Happily take even odds bets with anyone who disagrees.
A whole season, eh?

Hrmmm....Vegas got any odds on Watson's suspension?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:09 PM   #327

Old 06-07-2022, 02:27 PM   #328
MVP

Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 02:36 PM   #329

More interesting is the Texans providing Watson with NDAs for the 'masseuses' to sign.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:37 PM   #330
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Lmao, 66 different therapists. Dude is a sexual predator.
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote