Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:16 AM   #316
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Dorian O'Daniel likely gets a shot to start as smaller faster LB's in the 4-3 is the norm now.
Put DOD at SLB, Hitchens at WLB and find a MLB.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #317
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I’m sorry I’m not being negative enough for you. I wanted Sutton gone and now he is, you’re acting like a little bitch throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get the guy YOU wanted. Cry me a ****ing river. I’m not buying into what a ****ing says, you can but I’m not.

What did Pioli and Haley do when they left KC? and what did we say about them? I’m sure we said a bunch of negative shit too. Stop acting like a spoiled ****ing brat. He’s an upgrade over Sutton no matter what a ****ing fan has to say .

Complete moronic.
"I'm not buying into what a fan says, I'm just going to blindly swallow hot loads here and disregard any information that may run contrary to what I decided before I had done any research at all...."

Like I said - you're really covering yourself in glory here. Aces information all around - thank you so very much for enlightening us all. But please, keep kicking around a straw-man. It's a lot easier to rail against the arguments you want people to be making rather than actually address the ones they are.

I mean you're not intellectually equipped for the latter so perhaps just standing on the sidelines and waving pom poms is your best move. Could you just stay the hell out of the way when the adults are actually talking about the game instead of how dreamy our uniform colors are?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #318
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Hitchens played well in a 4-3. Speaks and KPass are built for a 4-3. Nnadi and Jones can play inside in a 4-3 and Houston should have no problem playing DE in a 4-3.

FFS....the transition won't be that hard. This team still needs DBs on the back end. That wasn't going to change from a 3-4 to a 4-3.

1. Tag and trade Ford.
2. Get Houston to restructure.
3. Go out and find two capable CBs to play along with Ward and Fuller.
I like this!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #319
Hockey Town

Ideally you'd like to see O'Daniel take the weaside job and Hitchens move to the strong side...that leaves the middle open for hopefully a really athletic drafted player.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #320
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Put DOD at SLB, Hitchens at WLB and find a MLB.
Hicks could do that.

Or see if you could trade for one?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #321
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Sure....if you completely ignore #2.
Yeah because I don't think there's much incentive for him to restructure. He'll make a heck lot more on the open market.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #322
The man you could post like.

Pretty easy to see Landon Collins here now. Also, was it just pure coincidence that the 2 DBs we had our eye on at the trade deadline were Collins and Jenkins if the rumors are to be believed?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #323
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Ideally you'd like to see O'Daniel take the weaside job and Hitchens move to the strong side...that leaves the middle open for hopefully a really athletic drafted player.
I don't think Hitchens would make a good SLB, he excelled in Dallas because he was a WLB playing pursuit
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #324
In Search of a Life

It def makes more sense for O'Daniel now.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Pretty easy to see Landon Collins here now. Also, was it just pure coincidence that the 2 DBs we had our eye on at the trade deadline were Collins and Jenkins if the rumors are to be believed?
Don't see how that makes a difference with the Cap
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #326
WhatUneed2Hear

Anyone know how good he is at ingame adjustments? haven't really seen this fleshed out.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #327
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I don't think Hitchens would make a good SLB, he excelled in Dallas because he was a WLB playing pursuit
Eh, I dunno depends on how he's used to be honest, in todays game weak and strong isn't super important because most weeks it's a finesse game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #328
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Don't see how that makes a difference with the Cap
This team has cap space if they want it...they could easily clear out to 50 million free without batting an eye.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #329
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This team has cap space if they want it...they could easily clear out to 50 million free without batting an eye.
How so?

I know they can cut some guys, but then you've gotta fill those spots.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:20 AM   #330

Quote:
Eh, I dunno depends on how he's used to be honest, in todays game weak and strong isn't super important because most weeks it's a finesse game.
I'll concede that, he is by no means a MLB. And Ragland is far to slow to play MLB in a 4-3. K.J. Wright maybe.

Closed Thread