Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:00 PM   #32971
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I'll bump this sooner or later. There will be additional shutdowns based on current behavior.
Nope. I sound like a heartless ass but this is predominantly killing older people like 1/3 reside in nursing homes. Unfortunately that's going to have to be lived with until treatments or vaccines are available. The economy isnt being shutdown again. Trump stated as much and he controls the purse strings of the statea that are broke as **** right now.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:00 PM   #32972
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I remember seeing a post in here that said the amount of chlorine used in swimming pools wasn't enough to kill off the virus.
The water isn't the problem. As always, the proximity of people to others is.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:01 PM   #32973
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Are most of you at least figuring out you are in the minority on this shit?
Not according to polling, but it's not like you pay attention to facts or data.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:03 PM   #32974
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Not according to polling, but it's not like you pay attention to facts or data.
Not as much as I go by what I see in real life. My gym memberships are up 25% since the day before the shutdown. The traffic is the same as it always was. For most under 50 it's business as usual. Look at what everyone else is
saying they are seeing as well.

Our local Menards Sat and Sun sales are matching black Friday sales numbers....but muh poll!
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #32975
I love your mom

I read somewhere the average children per household for educated couple was1.5 and for non educated it was 3.5 so things are only going to get worse.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:17 PM   #32976
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I read somewhere the average children per household for educated couple was1.5 and for non educated it was 3.5 so things are only going to get worse.
I have 3 siblings and believe my dad to be rather intelligent. I'm the only one in the family who is dumb and I ain't causing no problems.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #32977
Please squeeze

Here in MO cases and hospitalizations have plateaued which suggests to me we are going to see another rise especially after this weekend.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:23 PM   #32978
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I have 3 siblings and believe my dad to be rather intelligent. I'm the only one in the family who is dumb and I ain't causing no problems.
My parents were not very educated and I think my 2 siblings are idiots but there are always exceptions to every rule.

I think you are pretty awesome
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:26 PM   #32979
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Link to story?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ded-pool-party
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:28 PM   #32980
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Not as much as I go by what I see in real life. My gym memberships are up 25% since the day before the shutdown. The traffic is the same as it always was. For most under 50 it's business as usual. Look at what everyone else is
saying they are seeing as well.

Our local Menards Sat and Sun sales are matching black Friday sales numbers....but muh poll!
I don’t a single person for whom it is business as usual and everyone I know is under 50.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 08:31 PM   #32981
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Here in MO cases and hospitalizations have plateaued which suggests to me we are going to see another rise especially after this weekend.
I'm curious as to your thinking here?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:45 PM   #32982
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Things?

Worse?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #32983
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'm curious as to your thinking here?
We were in a decline but aren’t any longer. Their new fancy dashboard shows up 7% over the last week
Old 05-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #32984
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
If you hear anything more keep updating us. I think this will be a good experiment to see how well it spreads with masks on. Hopefully the city shuts them down for a very long time.

To be clear, you are hoping the city puts a business out of business without said business breaking any rules?
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #32985
Andy Reid Supporter

Interesting

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.