Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:08 PM   #3271
Starter

Can't believe I waited this long to join this informative "decade" forum
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:10 PM   #3272
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
Can't believe I waited this long to join this informative "decade" forum

We've all been waiting for you so long

thank god you are here to say something entertaining

please share your message
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:11 PM   #3273
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
We've all been waiting for you so long

thank god you are here to say something entertaining

please share your message
The wait is over, hombre.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:14 PM   #3274
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
The wait is over, hombre.

yessss

Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:16 PM   #3275
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Well **** I came again

That is so damn good!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #3276
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
I’m new here so it doesn’t let me post links.

Yes players have broken tackles from our defense. Not like that 84 yard run tho. That was just plain dumb of the Chargers. That would never happen to us. We swarm to the ball.
Yeah, we know, you guys like to swarm balls.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:20 PM   #3277
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m new here so it doesn’t let me post links.

Yes players have broken tackles from our defense. Not like that 84 yard run tho. That was just plain dumb of the Chargers. That would never happen to us. We swarm to the ball.
Every team misses tackles. Get the **** out of here with this shit.

Williams also broke a 91 yarder on the Vikings without the threat of Mahomes. He’s capable of doing it to anybody, but you are too arrogant to understand that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #3278
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Williams also broke a 91 yarder on the Vikings without the threat of Mahomes. He’s capable of doing it to anybody, but you are too arrogant to understand that.

doesnt know enough about the chiefs to understand how solid he is coming off of suddenly losing kareem hunt and williams being hurt alot this year...

i think williams catching a couple passes out of the backfield will be key moments...1st downs..possible huge gains
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:27 PM   #3279
Starter

Quote:

Go watch the play brother. You clearly see their defense stop playing in the middle of the play. That run itself is what put him over 100 yards.

You’re acting like I said he can’t break a long run. Or if I said we never Miss tackles. In responding to your claim of him going over 100 yards rushing vs SD. That’s all I’m saying. If SD actually plays too the whistle, that long run, going over 100 doesn’t happen.

I’m only talking about SD
That’s the only thing I’ve said
San Diego
Only team mentioned.
1 play
Just the one.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2020, 04:29 PM   #3280
I am Number Six

I've found it easiest to simply put the SF trolls on ignore.

Not a one of them are here to actually talk football. It's just boring.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:34 PM   #3281
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Go watch the play brother. You clearly see their defense stop playing in the middle of the play. That run itself is what put him over 100 yards.

You’re acting like I said he can’t break a long run. Or if I said we never Miss tackles. In responding to your claim of him going over 100 yards rushing vs SD. That’s all I’m saying. If SD actually plays too the whistle, that long run, going over 100 doesn’t happen.

San Diego
Only team mentioned.
1 play
Just the one.
Defenders thinking they have a guy down when they don’t happens all of the time. There was nothing about that play that was overly unique in the sense that it can only happen to some teams and can’t happen with others. It happens. It’s football.

And You were clearly implying that he’s incapable if breaking a long one on your D.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 04:36 PM   #3282
Starter

Quote:
Defenders thinking they have a guy down when they don’t happens all of the time. There was nothing about that play that was overly unique in the sense that it can only happen to some teams and can’t happen with others. It happens. It’s football.

Ok.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2020, 05:39 PM   #3283
left blank intentionally

Quote:

San Diego
Only team mentioned.
1 play
Just the one.
San Diego??
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:42 PM   #3284
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Interesting analysis by Robert Saleh, 49ers DC.

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 05:44 PM   #3285
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote