Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:46 PM   #3256
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
This postseason, i do. You have too many issues to compete for a SB this year. They didn't just get magically fixed because you beat the Bengals at home.

This isn't just taking a shot because my team lost, or taking a shot because i don't like a team but the facts are, if you paid attention to the game, the deep shots you hit were single coverage with the CB playing trail technique only they didn't have decent safety help. That was just plain stupid. The running game was good because the Bengals have been terrible at tackling this year--probably because they have a penchant for stripping the ball--and they didn't get the same results this year that they did the previous 2 and the LB play has been much worse this year. Wilson and Pratt have been out of position way too often this year and were easily wiped out of plays, unable to get off blocks consistently.

On offense, it's starts with the QB and Burrow was once again unable to even practice during TC, no preseason snaps and they decided to run him out there as a statue and let him play to health, which i didn't have a problem with and which he eventually did, but then he ****ed up his wrist by simply bracing himself after a hit. Now the very legitimate question is, is Burrow physically able to play in the NFL, with how many injuries and dings he's accumulate over the first 4 years. Tee injured again and again and Ja'Marr checks out if doesn't get the ball early, especially with Burrow out. I won't even bother going into the running game and how the trench guys seem to be physically weaker than most teams because they get knocked off the LoS so easily and aren't able to sustain or shed blocks for very long/easily.

I know you all think things are going to magically fall into place, but it's not going to happen this year but like you said, you've been able to enjoy the last 5 years, so the end of the line doesn't hurt as much. I get that and i'd rather be there than here.
Chase gonna get big money and check out even more.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:46 PM   #3257
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Man, you’re really taking this hard.

Where can I find last February’s Super Bowl on VHS? This ain’t 1985, McFly.
I have all my Bengals highlights on betamax. I hear it's making a comeback though.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:13 PM   #3258
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
You’re shook. You know that KC’s one WR away from these games not even being competitive. The Bengals, meanwhile, are moving in the wrong direction. They don’t even have a defense anymore, and they’ve never had an offense that produced in the playoffs.

Did the Chiefs just slam your window shut?
lol. No.

You only got to see the real Bengals from Arizona to Baltimore at halftime this year. They will be right back up the Chiefs asses next year.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:19 PM   #3259
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Chase gonna get big money and check out even more.
Chase is an easy book to read. As long as Burrow is here, i don't see him being a problem.

He's like any other elite diva receiver. He wants to hear and see his name daily.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:23 PM   #3260
GDT white noise poster

"right back up the chiefs asses next year" lol

The chiefs ended your playoff hopes. Twice in the same year. Is that what you mean by up the chiefs asses?
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:32 PM   #3261
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
This postseason, i do. You have too many issues to compete for a SB this year. They didn't just get magically fixed because you beat the Bengals at home.

I know you all think things are going to magically fall into place, but it's not going to happen this year but like you said, you've been able to enjoy the last 5 years, so the end of the line doesn't hurt as much. I get that and i'd rather be there than here.
I'd say the vast majority of fans are in the "so, you're saying there's a chance" mindset.

I've said for years you need an offense that can score 30+ on pretty much anyone, because once you get to the CG/SB level, most every team can and will do the same.

For the Chiefs to get to the SB this year though.... yeah, things could definitely fall into place where they don't need to be lights out on offense or even above average. The challenge with that is obviously staying healthy across the board, and even then the margin of error is going to be thin.... and there's still a chance of facing the Bills or a chance the Ravens are actually for real this time.

Until proven otherwise, this is a ****ing weak ass playoff field on the AFC side... I'm curious about the Browns, curious (but not at all optimistic) about the Ravens, curious about the Bills if they get in.

But, this isn't 2021 or 2022, staring down the Bengals and Bills.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:53 PM   #3262
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
"right back up the chiefs asses next year" lol

The chiefs ended your playoff hopes. Twice in the same year. Is that what you mean by up the chiefs asses?
Even with your problems this year, you should have beaten the bengals by more than one score on your own turf.
Old 01-01-2024, 09:54 PM   #3263
I'll be back.

Quote:
Even with your problems this year, you should have beaten the bengals by more than one score on your own turf.
We heard that all last season.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:05 PM   #3264
Champion Golfer Of The Year

I recall a great game vs the Texans back in 17(?) maybe where Jamaal Charles nailed JJ Watt and fractured his ribs in a similar situation.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 01-01-2024, 10:06 PM   #3265
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I'd say the vast majority of fans are in the "so, you're saying there's a chance" mindset.

I've said for years you need an offense that can score 30+ on pretty much anyone, because once you get to the CG/SB level, most every team can and will do the same.

For the Chiefs to get to the SB this year though.... yeah, things could definitely fall into place where they don't need to be lights out on offense or even above average. The challenge with that is obviously staying healthy across the board, and even then the margin of error is going to be thin.... and there's still a chance of facing the Bills or a chance the Ravens are actually for real this time.

Until proven otherwise, this is a ****ing weak ass playoff field on the AFC side... I'm curious about the Browns, curious (but not at all optimistic) about the Ravens, curious about the Bills if they get in.

The one thing in these playoffs that worries me, is the Ravens pass rush vs our OL.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:08 PM   #3266
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
lol

If being up the chiefs ass is "you should have beat us harder" I'm not worried
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:16 PM   #3267
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

It's not the same, but because of the Chiefs struggles, the difficulties kind of are. The Ravens have a history of choking but they have a brutal team, with Lamar playing well, their running game and the defense.

The Browns are another team because they have a playoff proven QB with a running game and defense and the Bills are playing well now and just beat you.

This just isn't the same Chiefs teams like the last few years. If the playoffs started today your most likely path would be hosting the Bills, @Miami and @Baltimore. Things could fall your way and you could host the Browns for the AFCCG but that's not an automatic W either. And none of that takes into account if the Steelers D makes it in or Stroud's Texans.
Old 01-01-2024, 10:19 PM   #3268
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
We heard that all last season.
Did you hear anything about how you had lost 3 of 4 before the Bengals game and were only able to get in the EZ once against a really bad defense and beat a team with a backup by only one score?
Old 01-01-2024, 10:21 PM   #3269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Holy shit. Whoever that RB is lit Jones the **** up.
Looks like Trayveon Williams former RB from Texas A&M
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-01-2024, 10:22 PM   #3270
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

This isn't just taking a shot because my team lost, or taking a shot because i don't like a team but the facts are, if you paid attention to the game, the deep shots you hit were single coverage with the CB playing trail technique only they didn't have decent safety help. That was just plain stupid. The running game was good because the Bengals have been terrible at tackling this year--probably because they have a penchant for stripping the ball--and they didn't get the same results this year that they did the previous 2 and the LB play has been much worse this year. Wilson and Pratt have been out of position way too often this year and were easily wiped out of plays, unable to get off blocks consistently.

On offense, it's starts with the QB and Burrow was once again unable to even practice during TC, no preseason snaps and they decided to run him out there as a statue and let him play to health, which i didn't have a problem with and which he eventually did, but then he ****ed up his wrist by simply bracing himself after a hit. Now the very legitimate question is, is Burrow physically able to play in the NFL, with how many injuries and dings he's accumulate over the first 4 years. Tee injured again and again and Ja'Marr checks out if doesn't get the ball early, especially with Burrow out. I won't even bother going into the running game and how the trench guys seem to be physically weaker than most teams because they get knocked off the LoS so easily and aren't able to sustain or shed blocks for very long/easily.

Unfortunately there is some truth to this. The Ravens are undoubtedly the best team in the AFC this year so they earned the 1 seed. The Chiefs are the 2nd or 3rd best as their seed indicates. I'd say we are right there with Buffalo for 2nd best team.

But you're nuts if you think any team outside the Ravens is undoubtedly better than us at the moment, and even Ravens fans don't want to face Patrick Mahomes if they don't have to.

If the Chiefs did make the Super Bowl, why would they fear the Eagles who are falling apart? Why would they fear the 49ers who they beat in the same way 4 years ago with an inexperienced game manager on the worlds biggest stage?

The NFL in general outside of the Ravens is down this year. They just aren't as good. They're flawed teams dealing with issues just like us.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.