Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:20 PM   #3241
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
TWICE!!!

Look at Jones up top on this play!

EDIT: nvm, you guys saw it already, I'm a little behind. Hilarious.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:24 PM   #3242
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you have to own one to watch the last time the bengals were relevant longer than two seasons in a decade

That's the good old Sam Wyche days.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:29 PM   #3243
The man you could post like.

Holy shit. Whoever that RB is lit Jones the **** up.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:41 PM   #3244
Veteran

In 2023 The Kansas City Chiefs eliminated the Bengals from the Playoffs....... twice
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 06:48 PM   #3245
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Dynasty window is shut. SB wins are done. Fighting for a playoff spot is where your destiny lies from now on.
No chance you believe this. I understand your emotions at this time. I really do. We used to be a fan like you. Some day you might feel like us.

Reality is I'm playing with house money. 2 more super bowls than I ever thought I would see in my lifetime. And more yet to come. It really is something.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 06:58 PM   #3246
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
That's ****ing amazing.
I like her tude more than her music.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:02 PM   #3247
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
He’s not really intelligent enough to realize that he is insulting himself by continuing to double down on how our secondary isn’t any good. What does it say about him if he was held to 3 catches for 42yds against a secondary that isn’t good? If our secondary sucks, he sucks even more than they do.
I expect at some point he will blame the shoulder for his shit production.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:05 PM   #3248
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Holy shit. Whoever that RB is lit Jones the **** up.
Hoping they play it in the background during contract negotiations on a loop.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:08 PM   #3249
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
I did not notice Jones getting absolutely blown up! But look at the attention he gets allowing everyone else to tee off
That back blasted him good.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:14 PM   #3250
Diablo Negro

Chiefs had 5 sacks in the last 6 minutes of the game.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:15 PM   #3251
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Chiefs had 5 sacks in the last 6 minutes of the game.
the bullpen came in
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:43 PM   #3252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Don't worry "champ". You'll be on the couch soon enough. Then it will be time to break out the VCRs and watch all your past glory for the 39th time.
at least we have past glory...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:00 PM   #3253
MVP

Quote:
Don't worry "champ". You'll be on the couch soon enough. Then it will be time to break out the VCRs and watch all your past glory for the 39th time.
Man, you’re really taking this hard.

Where can I find last February’s Super Bowl on VHS? This ain’t 1985, McFly.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:11 PM   #3254
MVP

Quote:
Dynasty window is shut. SB wins are done. Fighting for a playoff spot is where your destiny lies from now on.
You’re shook. You know that KC’s one WR away from these games not even being competitive. The Bengals, meanwhile, are moving in the wrong direction. They don’t even have a defense anymore, and they’ve never had an offense that produced in the playoffs.

Did the Chiefs just slam your window shut?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-01-2024, 08:43 PM   #3255
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
No chance you believe this. I understand your emotions at this time. I really do. We used to be a fan like you. Some day you might feel like us.

Reality is I'm playing with house money. 2 more super bowls than I ever thought I would see in my lifetime. And more yet to come. It really is something.
This postseason, i do. You have too many issues to compete for a SB this year. They didn't just get magically fixed because you beat the Bengals at home.

This isn't just taking a shot because my team lost, or taking a shot because i don't like a team but the facts are, if you paid attention to the game, the deep shots you hit were single coverage with the CB playing trail technique only they didn't have decent safety help. That was just plain stupid. The running game was good because the Bengals have been terrible at tackling this year--probably because they have a penchant for stripping the ball--and they didn't get the same results this year that they did the previous 2 and the LB play has been much worse this year. Wilson and Pratt have been out of position way too often this year and were easily wiped out of plays, unable to get off blocks consistently.

On offense, it's starts with the QB and Burrow was once again unable to even practice during TC, no preseason snaps and they decided to run him out there as a statue and let him play to health, which i didn't have a problem with and which he eventually did, but then he ****ed up his wrist by simply bracing himself after a hit. Now the very legitimate question is, is Burrow physically able to play in the NFL, with how many injuries and dings he's accumulate over the first 4 years. Tee injured again and again and Ja'Marr checks out if doesn't get the ball early, especially with Burrow out. I won't even bother going into the running game and how the trench guys seem to be physically weaker than most teams because they get knocked off the LoS so easily and aren't able to sustain or shed blocks for very long/easily.

I know you all think things are going to magically fall into place, but it's not going to happen this year but like you said, you've been able to enjoy the last 5 years, so the end of the line doesn't hurt as much. I get that and i'd rather be there than here.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.