Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #3241
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

You are suck a passive aggressive dick sometimes. LOVE IT!
I'm actually NOT trying to be a dick here. If he takes her there and orders that she will suck his dick THAT NIGHT.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 07:55 PM   #3242
Consuming CP souls

You tap it yet Count?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:36 PM   #3243
I'll be back.

Had another girl ask me if I own or rent over the weekend.

Gold diggers are disgusting creatures.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:22 PM   #3244
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The "**** yea" or "**** no" greatly exaggerates things Claythan and you know it.

Personally, I'm just about tired of hearing Clay's "**** yes" or "no" bullshit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #3245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Much more to it than sex which is pretty good. Nice having someone there for you besides that we get along great and always have a good time.

I could chase the skinny attention whore or be someone's flavor of the month. All that's a waste of time.

Find you a 4 and settle down, brah. Never have to worry about other guys trying to move in on your dame, amirite?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:24 PM   #3246
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Personally, I'm just about tired of hearing Clay's "**** yes" or "no" bullshit.
I don't think it's bullshit.

Why would you want to hang out with someone you are lukewarm about? Or someone who is lukewarm about you?

I'm actually grappling with this issue right now. I mean...I kind of like her...but something is off.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:36 PM   #3247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post

Why would you want to hang out with someone you are lukewarm about? Or someone who is lukewarm about you?

I'm actually grappling with this issue right now. I mean...I kind of like her...but something is off.

Sometimes it takes time. Not every relationship that's worth something will start with fireworks and racing hearts. Know what I'm saying, playboy?

Old 07-06-2015, 10:38 PM   #3248
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Why would you want to hang out with someone you are lukewarm about? Or someone who is lukewarm about you?.
Oh I dunno, maybe, like, the notion that you're lukewarm about them because you don't have a lot of information to go on to make any sort of substantial value judgement?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #3249
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Oh I dunno, maybe, like, the notion that you're lukewarm about them because you don't have a lot of information to go on to make any sort of substantial value judgement?
Or maybe you're lukewarm on them because you DO have information and it's making you lukewarm.

Anyway, it's like I'm open to seeing her again, but I'm kinda done chasing and feel like it's her turn to put in some effort. Which should tell you something.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:06 AM   #3250
Consuming CP souls

Now billay can go hoggin from the comfort of his own home!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #3251
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Find you a 4 and settle down, brah. Never have to worry about other guys trying to move in on your dame, amirite?
She's not a 4 tho
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:00 AM   #3252
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
She's not a 4 tho
get dat 2 ass.

if you can't get a 10, the least you can do is **** five 2s.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:17 AM   #3253
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
get dat 2 ass.

if you can't get a 10, the least you can do is **** five 2s.
Anything that gets me to mid tier poster
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:40 AM   #3254
Starter

Quote:
When you look at this girl, do you think "damn I want to hit that!"

If not, you are wasting your time.
So every man has to chase the perfect woman, but women who have a similar set of standards for men are gold-digging whores?
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 07-07-2015, 10:43 AM   #3255
Starter

Quote:

Things can go from "lukewarm" to "fuck yes" in a day, and vice versa. Holding yourself to the expectation that everything will be "fuck yes" all the time is setting yourself up to fail.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Closed Thread