Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:16 PM   #3241
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
This was 3 seconds after the ball was snapped.
Still images are absolutely terrible for this kind of assessment.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:18 PM   #3242
In Search of a Life

Well for one, it looks like the Lions gaked the the coverage, I dont' know if it's supposed to be rolled into cover 2, man under or what.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:18 PM   #3243
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
This was 3 seconds after the ball was snapped if you go by the time in the video. It was like 4-5 seconds before Hutch comes around.

Pat's looking to his left. Doesn't even see MVS in that pic.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:18 PM   #3244
In Search of a Life

Hutch has no impact on what should have happened there by the time he stunts. Ball shoulda been out.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:19 PM   #3245
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He had already double clutched the MOore route before Hutch is even in any spot to be noticed.

Mahomes gaffed one. It happens.
Like I said, he likely wanted MVS instead...because well....that's probably a tuddy if he gets the ball off.

I'm not buying the "He doesn't trust him enough to throw him the ball when he's wide open" angle that y'all are trying to sell.

He likely saw Skyy, also saw MVS coming wide the **** open for a huge gain, elected for the big play and then pulled it down when the defender leaked inside.

Knowing Mahomes, that's the far more likely correct answer.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:20 PM   #3246
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Like I said, he likely wanted MVS instead...because well....that's probably a tuddy if he gets the ball off.

I'm not buying the "He doesn't trust him enough to throw him the ball when he's wide open" angle that y'all are trying to sell.

He likely saw Skyy, also saw MVS coming wide the **** open for a huge gain, elected for the big play and then pulled it down when the defender leaked inside.

Knowing Mahomes, that's the far more likely correct answer.
Look at his head. He never comes back to MVS until after the pump fake.

I don't know about the "trust" stuff, but the guys wide open for a first down there. The ball needs to come out assuming the progression appears what it appears to be.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:22 PM   #3247
In Search of a Life

Based on the route concepts there, I would guess MVS is supposed to pull said safety opening the back side dig.

As it happened.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:26 PM   #3248
Please squeeze

I am wondering if they prepared all TC for man and the Lions went all zone plus with Kelce out really screwed things up.

With that being said, watching all the games yesterday only the Fins-Chargers offenses looked good. The rest of the league, offenses were pretty poor overall.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:29 PM   #3249
Hockey Town

Quote:
I am wondering if they prepared all TC for man and the Lions went all zone plus with Kelce out really screwed things up.

With that being said, watching all the games yesterday only the Fins-Chargers offenses looked good. The rest of the league, offenses were pretty poor overall.
Well the Lions played the most man in the league last year and came out in this game and promptly played like 92% zone.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:29 PM   #3250
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:

...and their (Fins-Chargers) Ds looked atrocious.
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:30 PM   #3251
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Take this with whatever grain of salt you like:

Skyy is wide open at his break, but Pat hesitated. I think he didn't pull the trigger because he expected Skyy to sit down there, but instead Skyy keeps running, making it a tougher throw.

Then, he looks back to his right, and (I think) he sees MVS about the time Scantling crosses the right hashes, but at the same time he gets a defender running right in his face so he has to scramble, so he doesn't pull the trigger.

Then he comes back to Skyy, and (I think) Moore should've sat down right at the tip of the arrowhead logo. At least stayed between the hashes.

But instead, keeps running across the field (towards coverage), at which point Pat decides to take a shot because he's out of time. But as he's running forward, making it a much tougher throw which ends up being a tad high/right.

Skyy should've still come down with it, but we're talking about his route running, not whether he caught the ball for this exercise.

My opinion is that Skyy still doesn't have much feel for how to play zone coverage, because he didn't understand when to settle/sit down, twice on that play.

For a guy that's supposed to take over JuJu's role, this is concerning.

Now, all of that is speculative, so feel free to shoot holes in it. I'd like to see what others think happened.
And again, that's a real quality of competition concern - he just wasn't asked to 'feel' zones because not a lot of teams at that level play advanced zone coverages.

Whereas Rice seems to feel all that much better. And Toney is still very good at it; made a couple of nice decisions to create a really easy throw - he just duffed them.

And I don't know that a light will just come on for Skyy. That's disconcerting as to what it will mean for him this season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 01:34 PM   #3252
In Search of a Life

I don't think that's really man though. I'm not really sure what they're doing there.

Toney had one where he didn't sit down in the MOF and drifted and it let the LB'er break it up.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:38 PM   #3253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And again, that's a real quality of competition concern - he just wasn't asked to 'feel' zones because not a lot of teams at that level play advanced zone coverages.

Whereas Rice seems to feel all that much better. And Toney is still very good at it; made a couple of nice decisions to create a really easy throw - he just duffed them.

And I don't know that a light will just come on for Skyy. That's disconcerting as to what it will mean for him this season.
He's been in the system long enough now that if the light were going to come on, it would have already IMO. I don't think we're going to see some sudden understanding hit him. That doesn't mean he can't get better or be more useful than he has been. I just think we are probable close to his apex. I hope I'm wrong.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:46 PM   #3254
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Yeah, when I first watched Skyy's college clips before the draft, I never noticed he was playing almost exclusively against man. Just never clicked in my head. I was too busy watchng his feet.

And we've seen guys come into the NFL without a feel for zone; it usually takes time for them to develop that. Sometimes several seasons. Or some don't, ever.

My hope is that he can figure it out, this season.

But, and this is purely my opinion, he didn't show much growth in that area the other night. Which will be a big problem this season if he hasn't made any progress playing zone since last year, considering how much we apparently were planning on leaning on him in 2023.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:57 PM   #3255
In Search of a Life

Well, this is why the "it takes WR's time in Andy's system" stuff never stuck. Guys gotta play to figure this stuff out.