Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #3226
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by All22 View Post
So do you not know we went to the Superbowl against the Ravens or do you not know in which year a decade starts?

Hint for the later... Decades, like centuries start with 1 not zero.
You said more than anyone other than the Pats which is clearly not true.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:21 PM   #3227
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Why are you drooling over the 49ers possibility drafting Trevor Lawrence in 2021 the week before your team is about to play in a Super Bowl?

Are you a legit 49ers fan or just a Trevor Lawrence fanboy?

I think “drooling” is a bit of a stretch.

I speak only for me. I don’t speak for all 9er fans as you may claim.

I agree with many of the statements made about Jimmy G. I do believe he’s a wildcard. I’m not 100% sold on the guy. Maybe next year when he has an additional year in Kyle’s system I’ll change my mind and be sold on him. As of now, I’m not.

Trevor Lawrence is a great prospect. One that for the exception of KC and a few others, would love to have. Why would we be the exception? Because we’re in the superbowl?

I don’t need to be sold on anybody just because we’re in the big game. Every team could use upgrades in different positions.

Once again, this is my opinion. Only mine.

I’m not drooling over anyone. I understand how crazy it sounds.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2020, 03:22 PM   #3228
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Defense wins championships and we're better on every level.
Besides the fact that this isn’t true, here’s the part that’s really dumb about what you said.

It doesn’t matter which defense is better. Not at all in fact.

What matters is how each defense can contain the offense it’s facing.

The KC Defense vs the SF Offense

Or

The SF Defense vs the KC Offense

Bases on the matchups, I’ll give the edge to the KC Defense.

The SF DL isn’t that far ahead of the KC DL, but the KC DL is facing a worse pass protection OL and a worse QB.

The KC Secondary is better than the SF Secondary, plus the KC Secondary is facing a worse QB with worse weapons.

The SF LBs are better than the KC LBs, but I’m not so certain that’s going to matter much. SF’s ability to stop the run doesn’t matter against KC. They’ll also face their toughest pass coverage assignment of their careers in the Super Bowl.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 03:24 PM   #3229
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Your secondary is comprised of Sherman and a whole lot of meh.

In no way is your secondary better than ours and your DL isn’t THAT much better.
Williams and Sherman are both top 15 cover guys (pff). Ward is ranked well on off too. You have 0 corners I'm the top 15 and one good safety (not including Thornhill)
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:24 PM   #3230
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
You said more than anyone other than the Pats which is clearly not true.
Denver, Seattle, and SF have 2 Superbowls since 2010
All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.All22 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #3231
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
or do you not know in which year a decade starts?

Hint for the later... Decades, like centuries start with 1 not zero.

wrong

a decade is any 10 year period. But when people talk about decades like the 2000's or 2010's it begins on the 0 not the one. And it ends on the nine:

2000-2009 is one decade, and it is the decade of the 2000's. (not 2001 - 2010)

1900's century would be 1900 - 1999 not 1901-2000 etc...but one century can also be any 100 years....

JFC please stop talking about shit you have no idea about including football and numbers but not limited to those things
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #3232
Most Valuable Villain

No one gives a **** about PFF stats.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #3233
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
My God people are stupid, literally just read some fool say the Chargers run the same defense with less talent than SF has so they will be good.

What moron thinks the 49ers D is more talented than the Chargers? Especially in the secondary.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The Chargers gave us trouble defensively, ipso facto they the best defense in the league.

I hate when 49er fans try to rattle off facts comparing the two, it's like who cares if the Chargers were dead last in turnovers this year. Don't care if the 49ers lead the league in passing yards against, or QB hurries per dropback, or had 18 more sacks than the Chargers.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 03:25 PM   #3234
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Denver, Seattle, and SF have 2 Superbowls since 2010
And more than anyone means more than what they have....which you don’t.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:27 PM   #3235
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Fun fact... the Chiefs are 5-0 against teams that were ranked in the top 10 in total defense this season.

That includes the Faketriots (#1 ranked defense), Ravens (#3 ranked defense), Chargers (two wins against their #6 ranked defense), and the Bears (#8 ranked defense).

In those five wins the Chiefs averaged about 26 points per game, and scored no less than 23 points in any of those match-ups.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:28 PM   #3236
Most Valuable Villain

49ers fans: STATS DON’T MATTER!1!1!1!1

49ers fans: Check our these stats that are better than yours. And check out these PFF grades that go off of stats.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:28 PM   #3237
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Besides the fact that this isn’t true, here’s the part that’s really dumb about what you said.

It doesn’t matter which defense is better. Not at all in fact.

What matters is how each defense can contain the offense it’s facing.

The KC Defense vs the SF Offense

Or

The SF Defense vs the KC Offense

Bases on the matchups, I’ll give the edge to the KC Defense.

The SF DL isn’t that far ahead of the KC DL, but the KC DL is facing a worse pass protection OL and a worse QB.

The KC Secondary is better than the SF Secondary, plus the KC Secondary is facing a worse QB with worse weapons.

The SF LBs are better than the KC LBs, but I’m not so certain that’s going to matter much. SF’s ability to stop the run doesn’t matter against KC. They’ll also face their toughest pass coverage assignment of their careers in the Super Bowl.
So held teams to the lowest passing yards of any team since 2009 and your secondary is better? That's laughable.

PFF, Yards, Scoring Defense, ... Film. Doesn't matter were clearly better.
Old 01-24-2020, 03:28 PM   #3238
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If you want people to respect your football knowledge, maybe you should try not saying cliche shit like this all comes down to getting pressure on Mahomes as if nothing else will matter in this game. It’s a lazy ****ing take especially when you consider that you admittedly haven’t watched the Chiefs whatsoever.

It may be a lazy take in your opinion but in reality this is as simple as this game is. Complicated all you want.

Just for kicks answer me this... if we’re able to contain Mahomes, what’s the answer after that? Run game??
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-24-2020, 03:29 PM   #3239
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
wrong

a decade is any 10 year period. But when people talk about decades like the 2000's or 2010's it begins on the 0 not the one. And it ends on the nine:

2000-2009 is one decade, and it is the decade of the 2000's. (not 2001 - 2010)

1900's century would be 1900 - 1999 not 1901-2000 etc...but one century can also be any 100 years....

JFC please stop talking about shit you have no idea about including football and numbers but not limited to those things
So any 10 year period? Then who played in the Superbowl in the Superdome 7 years ago? Who's playing this year? How many Superbowls is that in 10 years?
Old 01-24-2020, 03:31 PM   #3240
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
So any 10 year period? Then who played in the Superbowl in the Superdome 7 years ago?

read what I wrote. Decades (when referred to like 1980's or 2010's) and centuries (as in "the 1800's" or "the 1900's") do NOT start on the 1 they start on the 0.

and "a decade" can also refer to any 10 year period.

Youre a moron.

did the decade of the 2000's start on 2000 or 2001? Think about it dumbass.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.