Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #3226
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Negative.

And what the hell happened in here? It's not even worth trying to keep up with anymore.
You should go through and read my shit but skip everything else.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:13 PM   #3227
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
If that's not enough, Phil and Clay, strong contributors themselves, can't stand not being the center of attention, so they criticize from the sidelines, angry that they didn't come up with the idea themselves.
I'd actually throw Frazod on this part. While chiding Hootie for attention whoring, he felt the need to come up with his pootie scale to garner some much needed attention for himself.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #3228
Bustle in your hedgerow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Capital Grill is pretty damned expensive, so I only eat there about twice a year. If I thought it was going to go out of business if I didn't eat there, I'd buck up and eat there more often. I like Chik Filet, but could give a rats ass if they went out of business because there are plenty of other places like it and it isn't that important to me even though I eat there more often.
i can grasp this explanation, and its the best one yet, but at the end of the day still you're doing more to help Chik Filet (something not important to you) than Capital Grill (something that is important to you). and maybe i'm wrong to tell you that automatically means Capital Grill is of lesser importance to you, that's your opinion and i respect that, but....you're opinion translates to shit in the physical world, where the money you spend translates to whether or not one of these stays competitive and keeps going. i truly do believe Capital Grill means more to you the Chik Filet, i'm not going to argue that. but your actions speak otherwise, and mean more than your sincere belief ever would or could. but i think it's a good explanation, i really do.

10,000x better than Donger's moronic "thinking internet traffic somehow equates to real dollars in the real world is just dumb"
Backwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 05-29-2013, 04:31 PM   #3229
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking View Post
i can grasp this explanation, and its the best one yet, but at the end of the day still you're doing more to help Chik Filet (something not important to you) than Capital Grill (something that is important to you). and maybe i'm wrong to tell you that automatically means Capital Grill is of lesser importance to you, that's your opinion and i respect that, but....you're opinion translates to shit in the physical world, where the money you spend translates to whether or not one of these stays competitive and keeps going. i truly do believe Capital Grill means more to you the Chik Filet, i'm not going to argue that. but your actions speak otherwise, and mean more than your sincere belief ever would or could. but i think it's a good explanation, i really do.

10,000x better than Donger's moronic "thinking internet traffic somehow equates to real dollars in the real world is just dumb"
Would you like to discuss your erroneous opinions about WWII now, or later?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #3230
Bustle in your hedgerow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Would you like to discuss your erroneous opinions about WWII now, or later?
i don't need to discuss them with you. Jerry Lee Lewis agrees with me, and Jerry Lee Lewis > Donger.
Backwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 05-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #3231
MVP

AND THE PICK IS IN!!!!!!!!

(too soon?)

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #3232
Banned

nothing like a piping hot series of pre-shit farts
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #3233
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I'd actually throw Frazod on this part. While chiding Hootie for attention whoring, he felt the need to come up with his pootie scale to garner some much needed attention for himself.
Yeah, those were like dickhead flypaper. Looks like I caught another one.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:44 PM   #3234
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I've done a lot of the same shit as hootie, but I don't write stories about it for the entertainment of CP, so I'm not a strong poster. If I stopped posting tomorrow, nobody would notice. I don't give rep. I don't post mega-threads worthy of the Hall of Classics. Hell, I don't even have an avatar. There's nothing wrong with just being an average poster, but if you don't drive threads, it's bad form to bitch about those who do.
Just for my 2 cents.....

There are a group of us who have been friends for many years. We had one guy who could tell good stories about things he had done that would have us all laughing. We all thought he was like you are portraying Hootie to be...

What we found out later was that he had never done most of the things he told stories about....just had stolen them from stories he had heard from others.

Kinda took the wind out of his sails...and the hilarity out of his stories.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:51 PM   #3235
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Exactly. We agree here. I think. This is a message board. It is the last place on earth I want to be known as one of the best at being here. I like Hootie threads too. They are entertaining for one reason or another.

I could probably tell all sorts of stories and they'd probably be pretty funny. I'm now a married professional with kids, and don't feel it necessary or appropriate to divulge some of the fun, though now probably repulsive, illegal, immoral, and just plain idiotic things I did 20 years ago.

Hootie doesn't mind, so that works for him, and yes, it is entertaining. I'm probably a bit boring now to a guy his age, but funny how life changes. You couldn't pay me to go back to that time of life. Well, ok, for two or three days maybe, but that's about it.
Wish I could rep you a second time.....great comment.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #3236
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Just for my 2 cents.....

There are a group of us who have been friends for many years. We had one guy who could tell good stories about things he had done that would have us all laughing. We all thought he was like you are portraying Hootie to be...

What we found out later was that he had never done most of the things he told stories about....just had stolen them from stories he had heard from others.

Kinda took the wind out of his sails...and the hilarity out of his stories.
Who was it? I'm sure it was before my time, but it would be interesting to know the lore.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:01 PM   #3237
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Yeah, those were like dickhead flypaper. Looks like I caught another one.
i just lol'd.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #3238
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
i just lol'd.
Don't tell Pootie. He doesn't think I'm funny.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #3239
Bustle in your hedgerow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Dude, . You're sucking the life out of this thread, and boring every bodies balls off.
Than put me on ignore, moron

Old 05-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #3240
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking View Post
i don't need to discuss them with you. Jerry Lee Lewis agrees with me, and Jerry Lee Lewis > Donger.
The comedian or the child molester?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread