Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:35 PM   #32326
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
So now the mask is to protect me from others? I thought it was to protect others from me?

You and Donger trying to have it both ways I see.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It does both , one to a lesser degree than the other .

At first I thought you actually wanted to learn more about this , but I am starting to wonder.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:36 PM   #32327
Shit

Quote:
So now the mask is to protect me from others? I thought it was to protect others from me?

You and Donger trying to have it both ways I see.

Then why did you bring up eyes and ears?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:36 PM   #32328
MVP

Since the inception of the interweb it is interesting to observe that when discussions begin to fail, the accusations over how often some spend on a discussion board every day begin to circulate. Why does it matter?

Anyway, back to masks
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:37 PM   #32329
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
A Pinto is probably safer than a Tesla or a Geo.
Um no.

The fuel tanks could blow up in a rear end collision
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:38 PM   #32330
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post

At first I thought you actually wanted to learn more about this , but I am starting to wonder.
Huh. When I posted the pic of the mask instructions saying it doesn't protect from covid I was lectured that it was to protect others from the wearer of the mask. Now suddenly it's both?

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:38 PM   #32331
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

Pete loves to bitch and argue I swear. I don't see the big deal about wearing a mask. It takes 2-seconds to put on and 2-seconds to take off. Sucks not to be able to see hot chicks faces but that is about it
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:39 PM   #32332
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Um no.

The fuel tanks could blow up in a rear end collision
Think hard...it will come to you o promise.

petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #32333
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
A Pinto is probably safer than a Tesla or a Geo.
Almost no old cars are as safe as cars today. Cars today have crush zones and are created with advanced engineering. They are designed to slinky up. People think that rigid cars of the past are always safer because of it. It's the opposite, in most cases.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #32334
I love your mom

Quote:
Huh. When I posted the pic of the mask instructions saying it doesn't protect from covid I was lectured that it was to protect others from the wearer of the mask. Now suddenly it's both?

now you are just being a dick , we have been talking about it for the last 6 pages and how it can offer some protection used correctly .

a condom used incorrectly can offer zero protection also but saying if offers none is not correct.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:42 PM   #32335
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
You have to speak in absolutes to Pete, he doesn't understand nuance. Sometimes though, there is nuance in life. Which he does not understand.
nuance is a shittier word than draconian.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:43 PM   #32336
Time Keeps On Slipping

I'm sure pete is the guy who never loses an argument. Even when realizes he's wrong, he will keep arguing for the sake of not losing. I was like that when I was 17, I think.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 02:47 PM   #32337
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
nuance is a shittier word than draconian.
ya both those words kind of suck.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #32338
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Pete loves to bitch and argue I swear. I don't see the big deal about wearing a mask. It takes 2-seconds to put on and 2-seconds to take off. Sucks not to be able to see hot chicks faces but that is about it
I think the P in HBP stands for Pete.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #32339
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
now you are just being a dick , we have been talking about it for the last 6 pages and how it can offer some protection used correctly .

a condom used incorrectly can offer zero protection also but saying if offers none is not correct.
You opinion is irrelevant, you don't like Joe Rogan....
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #32340
Supporter

Quote:

I've not heard any expert or manufacturer say it does anything more than protect others from the wearer of thr mask. Even posted the picture of the mask instructions stating such

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote