Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:51 PM   #32266
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Man I know how to wash clothes, it's really hard to open a door throw some shit in, add some soap/softener and push a few buttons...that makes me a maid though..

Am I not a real man because my house is clean also?
That's because you enjoy the color pink which I guess is a good color for panties.

Perhaps you wouldn't make a good house maid. Reading the instructions is a pre-requisite you obviously can't follow well.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:51 PM   #32267
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What an odd response. I'm not pissed. I just know you're a very selfish person. And you just confirmed it again.
Well if you already know it then and stop asking.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:51 PM   #32268
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Do you strap up your 50-cal made of wood and PVC to do the dishes?
Who does dishes, as a real man I only own paper plates!
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:52 PM   #32269
"Think BOOM!"

How sad is it that one's so insecure in their manhood that wearing a mask threatens it?

Wow.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:52 PM   #32270
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The risk of asymptomatic spread became greater than the risk of self harm , i think that is why the was a change in policy.
Again we are back to how long must I fear that I am or might be asymptomatic? There is no answer to that.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:53 PM   #32271
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
That's because you enjoy the color pink which I guess is a good color for panties.

Perhaps you wouldn't make a good house maid. Reading the instructions is a pre-requisite you obviously can't follow well.
This is hilarious, but lets remember something here, there's a reason why when I suggest to my wife we could use a new surround system...she agrees and we get it, while yours tells you no.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:53 PM   #32272
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Well if you already know it then and stop asking.
I didn't ask if you were selfish in that post. You've already established that repeatedly.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 01:54 PM   #32273
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Do you strap up your 50-cal made of wood and PVC to do the dishes?
Is that what that some sort of new dildo or something?
Old 05-21-2020, 01:54 PM   #32274
Supporter

Quote:
I didn't ask if you were selfish in that post. You've already established that repeatedly.
Again then, .
Old 05-21-2020, 01:55 PM   #32275
Shit

Quote:
I

All the mask is protecting you from is someone hacking all over you, imo.
that was to your point that they dont protect the ears and nose.

but nice deflection.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:55 PM   #32276
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
This is hilarious, but lets remember something here, there's a reason why when I suggest to my wife we could use a new surround system...she agrees and we get it, while yours tells you no.
Because you're disrespectful and selfish? I put my Wife first, I don't know about you.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:56 PM   #32277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
that was to your point that they dont protect the ears and nose.

but nice deflection.
Yeah I mean other than I directly answered your question it was a deflection.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:56 PM   #32278
Hockey Town

Quote:
Because you're disrespectful and selfish? I put my Wife first, I don't know about you.
Pete is actually making me laugh today.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:56 PM   #32279
Shit

Quote:
No, no...I was told there were no side effects to wearing masks. This can't be right. I protest!!!!!
those arent side effects of wearing masks...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:57 PM   #32280
Supporter

Quote:
How sad is it that one's so insecure in their manhood that wearing a mask threatens it?

Wow.
no one cares why you wear a mask to feel manly......