Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:14 PM   #3196
The shit-winds are blowin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Just went on a quick Tinder session. Right swiped about 20 profiles and I matched with two women who I didn't exactly find attractive.

At all.

And that's putting it nicely. Apparently, I'm uglier than Billay.
More than I can say..
Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Jim Lahey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #3197
I'll be back.

One of the best dates of my life tonight. I think there's a real connection forming.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:20 PM   #3198
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
One of the best dates of my life tonight. I think there's a real connection forming.
How'd it end? Kiss, hug, handshake. Did you set up another date like was suggested? Strike while the iron is hot they say.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:37 PM   #3199
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
How'd it end? Kiss, hug, handshake. Did you set up another date like was suggested? Strike while the iron is hot they say.
It ended up with some serious parking lot spit-swapping. The kind of tongue action you bust out when you want to ****, but it's too early to **** and you're in a parking lot, so you just go HAM on each other right there.

Tomorrow I think I will actually call her and see if she wants to "come over this weekend for dinner."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:50 PM   #3200
Banned

Quote:
It ended up with some serious parking lot spit-swapping. The kind of tongue action you bust out when you want to ****, but it's too early to **** and you're in a parking lot, so you just go HAM on each other right there.

Tomorrow I think I will actually call her and see if she wants to "come over this weekend for dinner."
Right on. Probably should have another date before the home dinner thing. Just .02
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:58 PM   #3201
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Right on. Probably should have another date before the home dinner thing. Just .02
Wouldn't want the crazy knowing where I live, right?

Old 06-30-2015, 07:48 AM   #3202
Inmem 2.0

I'm interested to know how our stud Clays date went.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #3203
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
He posted right above you saying it went well.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:54 AM   #3204
I'll be back.

Quote:
The thing is, I'm extremely happy about it, but I've been on enough successful second dates at this point that I have to temper my enthusiasm.

I'm becoming as jaded about dating as I am about the Chiefs.

Early returns are promising, though. And unlike the last one, this one isn't on a daily psychotropic cocktail.

Old 06-30-2015, 08:59 AM   #3205
Inmem 2.0

Where did you take this young lady C dub?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:01 AM   #3206
Inmem 2.0

This story has the Indy playoff game feel Clay. Remember when Reid should have went for it instead of kicking the FG? You should have banged her out in the parking lot. **** IT BE A MAN!

Old 06-30-2015, 09:08 AM   #3207
I'll be back.

Quote:
This story has the Indy playoff game feel Clay. Remember when Reid should have went for it instead of kicking the FG? You should have banged her out in the parking lot. **** IT BE A MAN!
I'm what, 10 years older than you? It's a different game. It's not even a game, to be honest. I need to be making slow and conscientious decisions based on empirical data at this point.

Fools rush in.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:10 AM   #3208
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I'm what, 10 years older than you? It's a different game. It's not even a game, to be honest. I need to be making slow and conscientious decisions based on empirical data at this point.

Fools rush in.
You're almost 40?

Old 06-30-2015, 09:19 AM   #3209
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're almost 40?
I thought you were like 23, dude.

Old 06-30-2015, 09:27 AM   #3210
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I thought you were like 23, dude.
LOL no

Closed Thread