Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #3181
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, that's one of the few criticisms I have of Mahomes. He's a maniac on the field, but put a microphone in his face and he's pretty boring.
You have to be nowadays. If he says one thing to upset all the pussies in this world they will be protesting outside of Arrowhead.

You know what he really wants to say is "we are going to stomp the 49ers-nobody can stop this offense!"

Every 49er fan in the country would have to change their tampon after that- so he just says "they are a great team and it is going to be a big challenge."
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #3182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
The problem is it creates a narrative and headlines, it’s why we are talking about it right now. Right or wrong.
It creates narratives with idiots

Life is better when you don’t care what idiots think
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #3183
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

While I try to never wish ill will on any man, I think I might just smile a little if this dipshit were to slip and fall into a wood-chipper.
Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:11 PM   #3184
Most Valuable Villain

Skip hasn’t had the Chiefs winning the entire playoffs.

Watson was better at making plays.

Henry was going to destroy the Chiefs defense.

Now the Chiefs are too cocky.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:11 PM   #3185
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka83 View Post
While I try to never wish ill will on any man, I think I might just smile a little if this dipshit were to slip and fall into a wood-chipper.
I'd be disappointed if he dove in.

I'll only chuckle a bit if he goes in feet-first. I need those few seconds of horror and resignation from him to really enjoy it...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:12 PM   #3186
The man you could post like.

This stat is pretty hilarious. Average prices of tickets for the Super Bowl.

Super Bowl LIV (Chiefs vs. 49ers): $7,136* (as of January 24 at 9 a.m. ET)

Super Bowl LII (Patriots vs. Eagles): $5,373

Super Bowl LIII (Rams vs. Patriots): $4,657

Super Bowl LI (Falcons vs. Patriots): $4,487

Super Bowl 50 (Broncos vs. Panthers): $4,392
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:12 PM   #3187
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Skip hasn’t had the Chiefs winning the entire playoffs.

Watson was better at making plays.

Henry was going to destroy the Chiefs defense.

Now the Chiefs are too cocky.
He blames Shannon for not being able to like Mahomes and the Chiefs because that's all that Shannon talks about.

I find that funny as can be.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:15 PM   #3188
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
You have to be nowadays. If he says one thing to upset all the pussies in this world they will be protesting outside of Arrowhead.

You know what he really wants to say is "we are going to stomp the 49ers-nobody can stop this offense!"

Every 49er fan in the country would have to change their tampon after that- so he just says "they are a great team and it is going to be a big challenge."
Patrick knows to give the typical QB interview. Don't say anything controversial, don't really give them anything, just credit teammates, etc.

That's one thing the Patriots have always done well IMO. The media cannot help you win a Super Bowl. They can only hurt you by tripping you up or sowing division on the team. Therefore, you only give them what is required.

I remember seeing Brady one time earlier in his career talking to a reporter and he said that BB always told them "when you win say little, when you lose say less". I think that's the right way to go.

It's all about winning hardware. If something can't help you win hardware, chuck it.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:16 PM   #3189
Most Valuable Villain

I’m really hoping that we go Seahawks/Broncos on them and stomp them 43-8. Maybe then our defense will actually get the credit it ****ing deserves.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 02:16 PM   #3190
Draconian Warlord

I think I will go play with titties.....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:19 PM   #3191
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Serious question here, what did the Colts do right (if anything) to rein in KC in week 5?
They played the Chiefs when KC was without multiple injured starters on offense.

Similar to how the hapless Falcons beat the 49ers if you want to compare losses to bad teams.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:19 PM   #3192
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I think I will go play with titties.....
bart!! welcome to the good guy's team!!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:22 PM   #3193
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m really hoping that we go Seahawks/Broncos on them and stomp them 43-8. Maybe then our defense will actually get the credit it ****ing deserves.
Good number of their fans predicting the same result.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:23 PM   #3194
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Patrick knows to give the typical QB interview. Don't say anything controversial, don't really give them anything, just credit teammates, etc.

That's one thing the Patriots have always done well IMO. The media cannot help you win a Super Bowl. They can only hurt you by tripping you up or sowing division on the team. Therefore, you only give them what is required.

I remember seeing Brady one time earlier in his career talking to a reporter and he said that BB always told them "when you win say little, when you lose say less". I think that's the right way to go.

It's all about winning hardware. If something can't help you win hardware, chuck it.
Yes, all of this! The media has not been a friend to the Chiefs- so **** them. They will twist anything to get clicks.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 02:25 PM   #3195
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I stopped caring about skip bayless about 12 years ago

Why do you guys watch that shit? Go listen to a podcast of actual breakdowns from guys that aren’t scripted to get responses

Or go play with titties or something
Just be careful, man.

Playing with breastfeeding boobs is like rubbing a cat's belly - everything's great until she claws your eyes out with no warning...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.