Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:50 AM   #3181
In Search of a Life

Yeah, I think they should have thrown it to Moore more often, not less.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:52 AM   #3182
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
This is like the 3rd young WR we keep telling ourselves Pat doesn't "trust".

I dunno. Seems like there may be more of an issue there.
I am not disuputing Pat can't improve. I just think Sky ain't got it.

Let's see if he settles in some when he gets kelce back and he gets used to his new tackles. I'd like to see him turn on the pocket passer when needed and not bail too early. I will say i also don't care if he is making plays though and it is working.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:53 AM   #3183
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Yeah, I think they should have thrown it to Moore more often, not less.
Why? With Skyy, less is more. IMO, the guy should not be getting the most snaps of any WR on the team. He also should not be starting.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-11-2023, 08:54 AM   #3184
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Moore was in for more snaps than any other WR yet was only thrown to 3 times.
and he dropped it 3 times...yea that makes sense
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:55 AM   #3185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Why? With Skyy, less is more. Seriously, the guy should not be getting the most snaps of any WR on the team. He also should not be starting.
Because.....why exactly?

He dropped a couple tough catches? Shit happens.

He was open alot Thursday. Throw him the football when he's open.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:55 AM   #3186
In Search of a Life

If we're gonna credit Moore with 3 drops on those 3 balls, we're grading Mahomes on a curve.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:57 AM   #3187
Veteran

I'll eat crow if Sky takes off but he had a prime time opportuity there to do so and he didn't. It's just a continuation of the same from him. Until we see otherwise he is a bust.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:57 AM   #3188

Quote:
Because.....why exactly?

He dropped a couple tough catches? Shit happens.

He was open alot Thursday. Throw him the football when he's open.
Because he blows and #15 does not trust him. He's also taking snaps away from others. Thats why.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:59 AM   #3189

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I'll eat crow if Sky takes off but he had a prime time opportuity there to do so and he didn't. It's just a continuation of the same from him. Until we see otherwise he is a bust.
Dont worry. You wont have to eat anything. Skyy is nowhere near as good as Hardman.Think about that.
Old 09-11-2023, 08:59 AM   #3190
In Search of a Life

Good rebuttal.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:01 AM   #3191
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
This is like the 3rd young WR we keep telling ourselves Pat doesn't "trust".

I dunno. Seems like there may be more of an issue there.
I don't think it's Pat though. He made DeMarcus Robinson of all people work. We need to draft/develop better or these players just need to get in the film room or something and figure out where Pat needs them to be.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:16 AM   #3192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Because he blows and #15 does not trust him. He's also taking snaps away from others. Thats why.
Which current WR does Mahomes trust?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:21 AM   #3193
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
All of them. I was told we have at least 7 good WRs and such a surplus of them we had to cut other good receivers just to make room!
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:25 AM   #3194
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
MVS and Watson. He did trust Toney but not sure last week helped.

I also think Rice is building good trust with Patrick
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2023, 09:29 AM   #3195
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
MVS and Watson. He did trust Toney but not sure last week helped.

I also think Rice is building good trust with Patrick
So he only trusts the two guys that ideally should be off the roster a year from now for cap savings? That doesn’t sound ideal.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.