Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2020, 03:17 AM   #3151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I have never seen ANYONE so protective of the shit they post.

Good ****ing grief, you're ****ing woman.
and you're a know nothing bitch talking asshole who should stick to chase underage actresses in cali and leave football to the rest of us.

Time for another sabbatical, pussboy.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:26 AM   #3152
Special Teams ACE!!!

While I'm on a roll, however...

Can anybody tell me why Frank Clark with all his tenacity and attitude can't ever seem to finish sacks? He sure does leave a lot of them on the field where other guys seem to have no trouble taking down the QB and completing the big play.

Yeah, the pressure is nice and all, but...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2020, 07:15 AM   #3153
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Can anybody tell me why Frank Clark with all his tenacity and attitude can't ever seem to finish sacks? He sure does leave a lot of them on the field where other guys seem to have no trouble taking down the QB and completing the big play.

It seems like he just yeets his body a qbs expecting them to fall sometimes. He could probably be a 20 sack guy if he follows through on those. It is a head scratcher. As a fatty who played DL and DE in high school I always considered that the easy part, and getting to the qb the actual job.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:52 AM   #3154
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
You stepped on your dick. Did you honestly think you wouldnt be given shit for a mindless response to a 7 month old post, on CP of all places?

Must be slipping.
And this is Dane. Did you honestly think he wasn't going to call someone a **** for doing so?
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:27 AM   #3155
I'll be back.

Kolton Miller is developing.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 10:33 AM   #3156
'Tis my eye!

2 of those plays weren't Frank Clark, they were Willie Gay and Taco Charlton if I'm seeing correctly.

That being said, Miller did a fine job for sure.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 05:26 PM   #3157
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

This is my theory after watching a bunch of film from last season: he's aiming too high, like about shoulder height. He needs to aim for the midsection, and he'll bring people down a lot more consistently.

Funny thing is, I can't imagine why he hasn't seen it himself, or at least one of the coaches; it's kind of obvious to me. Which just leads me to think maybe I'm missing something.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:14 PM   #3158
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
This is my theory after watching a bunch of film from last season: he's aiming too high, like about shoulder height. He needs to aim for the midsection, and he'll bring people down a lot more consistently.

Funny thing is, I can't imagine why he hasn't seen it himself, or at least one of the coaches; it's kind of obvious to me. Which just leads me to think maybe I'm missing something.
It depends on a lot of factors. Just watching film sometimes isn't enough without knowing what Spags was trying to do. It seemed like they were more concerned with keeping Carr in the pocket and trying to interrupt pass lanes. Gruden likes to run a lot and use the 3 step game, so they probably didn't expect to get to him a lot unless they could force 3rd and long situations (which they didn't do a lot of) where they had to run 5-7 step type routes. Gruden ran a sh1t ton of play action with a little waggle as well so they had to play gap integrity first. Either way I expected better dline play that game. It was a sh1t fest even with 8 in the box, too much reading and not enough run blitzing.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-13-2020, 06:17 PM   #3159
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
It depends on a lot of factors. Just watching film sometimes isn't enough without knowing what Spags was trying to do. It seemed like they were more concerned with keeping Carr in the pocket and trying to interrupt pass lanes. Gruden likes to run a lot and use the 3 step game, so they probably didn't expect to get to him a lot unless they could force 3rd and long situations (which they didn't do a lot of) where they had to run 5-7 step type routes. Gruden ran a sh1t ton of play action with a little waggle as well so they had to play gap integrity first. Either way I expected better dline play that game. It was a sh1t fest even with 8 in the box, too much reading and not enough run blitzing.
Okay. But even if I agree with you, none of that explains why Clark seems to aim high when he tackles. Not all the time, but a lot.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:49 PM   #3160
Supreme Commander of My House

Heard a quote on the radio, with Frank it is always really great or really horrible, no consistency or average games.
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:29 PM   #3161
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookster50 View Post
Heard a quote on the radio, with Frank it is always really great or really horrible, no consistency or average games.
That's like half of the league, though.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:30 PM   #3162
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Okay. But even if I agree with you, none of that explains why Clark seems to aim high when he tackles. Not all the time, but a lot.
Just throwing this out here but I wonder if it has to do with hitting the QB and being worried about getting flagged. I've seen two flags in the last two weeks for QB's getting hit in the thighs, which should be legal.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:36 PM   #3163
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Just throwing this out here but I wonder if it has to do with hitting the QB and being worried about getting flagged. I've seen two flags in the last two weeks for QB's getting hit in the thighs, which should be legal.
Maybe. It just seems so academic: aim just above the hips, so youreyes are focused on the hips and he can't juke you.

On a sidenote, I noticed that Chris Jones aims high as well. Missed a couple sacks already this season because he went for the shoulders and the QB ducked and basically went under his arm.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:39 PM   #3164
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Maybe. It just seems so academic: aim just above the hips, so youreyes are focused on the hips and he can't juke you.

On a sidenote, I noticed that Chris Jones aims high as well. Missed a couple sacks already this season because he went for the shoulders and the QB ducked and basically went under his arm.
It's clearly an issue with this defensive line that needs to be addressed. I hope our defensive coaches are coaching them up. These should be easy fixes.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:42 PM   #3165
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
It's clearly an issue with this defensive line that needs to be addressed. I hope our defensive coaches are coaching them up. These should be easy fixes.
I have faith in the coaches. Chris Jones was a liability against the run in 2018 and started out 2019 much the same way. They refocused him after the Titans loss and he was a force for the rest of the season.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote