TambaBerry CARDINALS
bigjosh BUCCANEERS

Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 08-07-2018 at 01:47 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:16 AM   #3151
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You think your world is safe? it is an illusion. A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #3152
I'm with the Banned

On that topic:

Dak Prescott hates the Steelers. Who needs a QB?
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:49 AM   #3153
Veteran

Same ol same ol.

Just so god damn frustrating. All Madden really does try and **** you as much as possible at the worst ****ing times. Numerous 3rd down drops. I had like 8 drops lol. WTF????? THREE lost fumbles. THREE! Another bullshit tipped INT that doesn't happen in real life. ATLEAST five passes Mahomes yanked again and I didn't even use the left stick to lead the receiver. Still can't ****ing run the ball, McCoy gets hit in the backfield 90% of the time even going against light boxes.

It's just more frustrating and disappointing than fun. But All-Pro is too easy so that's not an option. How the **** is there not another level of play between All-Pro and All-Madden???
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:02 AM   #3154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priest31kc View Post
Same ol same ol.

Just so god damn frustrating. All Madden really does try and **** you as much as possible at the worst ****ing times. Numerous 3rd down drops. I had like 8 drops lol. WTF????? THREE lost fumbles. THREE! Another bullshit tipped INT that doesn't happen in real life. ATLEAST five passes Mahomes yanked again and I didn't even use the left stick to lead the receiver. Still can't ****ing run the ball, McCoy gets hit in the backfield 90% of the time even going against light boxes.

It's just more frustrating and disappointing than fun. But All-Pro is too easy so that's not an option. How the **** is there not another level of play between All-Pro and All-Madden???
the most annoying shit to me is the fact that when i run the ball and there is a hole to run through. If i run too close to a dlineman being blocked he will always tackle me. If the cpu runs next to my lineman being blocked he runs right by it.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:03 AM   #3155
I'll be back.

It’s called learn the game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:04 AM   #3156
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
On that topic:

Dak Prescott hates the Steelers. Who needs a QB?

Me, bro. Me!

Let’s talk..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:04 AM   #3157
MVP

Quote:
i ran for 113 yards, i know the game
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:14 AM   #3158
You gotta kill a few people

In my opinion, we should stick with All-Madden. It’s annoying and they clearly **** you over in many ways, but it is AI. It can be exploited too easily by those who have played the game enough so All-Prob simply isn’t going to work.

I’d propose lowering CPU run blocking just a bit. Generally it’s OK but those handful of plays each game where the computer just decides every one of their 70s rated OL will block all of your All-Pro’s with 96 block shedding for 5 seconds are really annoying.

Raise user tackling. If you give two, three guys a clean look at the ball carrier you’ve done your job. Duke Johnson Sr should never break four tackles in one carry. It just shouldn’t happen.

Probably lower CPU pass defense reaction time just a bit as well as CPU interception for obvious reasons.

To compensate, I’d say raise CPU QB awareness and/or accuracy or whatever.

Just my opinion. Anyone else feel free to speak up.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #3159
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Or you can expect a game developer that's had the property for well over a decade to not have to rely on cheap artificial difficulty.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:47 AM   #3160
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
the most annoying shit to me is the fact that when i run the ball and there is a hole to run through. If i run too close to a dlineman being blocked he will always tackle me. If the cpu runs next to my lineman being blocked he runs right by it.
Yep. I don't get it.

Quote:
How do I learn to have my receivers not drop 8 passes a game and most of them on 3rd down? How do I learn to not have Antonio Brown and Jared Cook fumble the ball in my opponents territory? How do I learn to prevent bullshit INTs that dont happen in real life? How do I learn to know when my QB will yank passes 10 yards to wide open receivers when I didn't even use the left stick to lead him? How do I learn to prevent a defender in a light box from getting in my backfield right when my RB gets the handoff all the damn time?

I know I'm not as skilled as you guys, but this shit is just bullshit. I'm not as skilled so I can't overcome it. Especially when the CPU never drops a pass, rarely fumbles and never throws an errant pass. It's bullshit.

But its just a video game. So I'm just not gunna care as much.
Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.Priest31kc would the whole thing.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:51 AM   #3161
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Or you can expect a game developer that's had the property for well over a decade to not have to rely on cheap artificial difficulty.
Yes.

We need another football game out there badly. Anyone know when the earliest that could possibly happen? Need 2K football back!
Old 04-14-2018, 12:00 PM   #3162
Choco Favre

Quote:
Yes.

We need another football game out there badly. Anyone know when the earliest that could possibly happen? Need 2K football back!
It will never happen.

Madden has exclusive rights and they will always have exclusive rights to an NFL footblal game.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:02 PM   #3163
Choco Favre

Clay says "learn the game."

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #3164
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yep. I don't get it.

How do I learn to have my receivers not drop 8 passes a game and most of them on 3rd down?
Try not throwing into tight coverage or having shitty receivers.

Quote:
How do I learn to not have Antonio Brown and Jared Cook fumble the ball in my opponents territory?
Protect the ball and lay off sprint.

Quote:
How do I learn to prevent bullshit INTs that dont happen in real life?
Don’t throw into coverage

You just have to practice. I got there.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2018, 12:07 PM   #3165
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm in a new book.

Got time to play tomorrow?
Ya let’s play sometime this evening
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.