Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-31-2023, 09:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:21 PM   #3151
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'm not gonna make myself watch any of these games; but I can always count on some random white guy nerd to subject himself to that tape and do a breakdown that sums things up aptly:

https://herhoopstats.substack.com/p/...reese-rebounds
She’s trash and they’re worse with her on the team
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #3152
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm not gonna make myself watch any of these games; but I can always count on some random white guy nerd to subject himself to that tape and do a breakdown that sums things up aptly:

https://herhoopstats.substack.com/p/...reese-rebounds
I mean, honestly, I don't know that ive seen a single WNBA game until this season. And I still can't watch a game that doesn't include Clark. But games with Clark are legit exciting especially now that Kelsey Mitchell is red hot. And if you need an extra excuse, Lexie hull on that team is fun to look at
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #3153
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
caitlin is a hottie. Also get cheapshotted allthe time.
Im sorry I just cant agree there. She is probably the most mid 23 year old chick Ive ever seen. The definition of an avg face.

Just imagine if she was hot? And how even much more hate she would get.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:49 PM   #3154
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I mean, honestly, I don't know that ive seen a single WNBA game until this season. And I still can't watch a game that doesn't include Clark. But games with Clark are legit exciting especially now that Kelsey Mitchell is red hot. And if you need an extra excuse, Lexie hull on that team is fun to look at
I have watched a few Clark college games and I get the draw, but I see enough shit scrolling Twitter to keep me entertained and coming back here to shit on Reese. And that's all I really need.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #3155
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Im sorry I just cant agree there. She is probably the most mid 23 year old chick Ive ever seen. The definition of an avg face.

Just imagine if she was hot? And how even much more hate she would get.
I've seen the "Iowa pretty" thrown around and that's more like it.

If they really wanna save this sport they need the next Caitlin Clark to look more like Livvy Dunn.

Too bad they just got a whole buncha Chennedy Carter's.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:52 PM   #3156
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
You are correct.

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #3157
Banned!

Quote:

If they really wanna save this sport they need the next Caitlin Clark to look more like Livvy Dunn.

She's not.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:20 PM   #3158
Fan since 1997

The last women's player who met the hype and expectations from her college days was Taurasi. Clark has shown enough in her rookie season to be even better than the WNBA version of Taurasi.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:32 PM   #3159
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:

I went to the University of Iowa and about 9 out of 10 were hotter than Clark. As far as just rando Iowa townies then probably 6 out of 10 were hotter but U of Iowa has some hot coeds...or used to circa 2007.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.