Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:44 PM   #3151
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
How are they going to adjust to that warm weather?
Yes because being comfortable needs adjusting too...
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:44 PM   #3152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
He's so damn funny.

God this team has a metric ton of personality Jones, Clark, Kelce, Hill, HB, and then Mahomes saying all the right things.
Sausage, Fisher, Robinson, Saunders and Colquitt are all more 'under the radar' guys that are great dudes to talk to as well.

"How do you relax after games..."

Hill: "I just go play Madden and throw myself the ball. I play as the Chiefs but I play on Rookie...DON'T JUDGE ME!!"

These guys are loose as hell right now. Pressure isn't getting to them; I guess that's not that surprising given Reid's laid back personality. Now they just need to know when/how to lock it back in.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #3153
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
If Montana hadn't taken the late helmet-to-helmet hit in Buffalo during the AFCCG in Jan 1994, I think he would've had a better 1994 season. He never fully recovered from that hit, which was like a train wreck. If he hadn't have taken that hit, I feel like he would have not had a better 1994, but even possibly came back for his final year of the contract in 1995...which probably would've been a Super Bowl year in that regard. The defense was that good in 1995.
True. That team with a healthier Montana would have been better than the Chargers, who ended up going to the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Hence the "no WRs" comment by me.
Oops. That's what I get for skimming.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #3154
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME
I'm not trying to be, just reminding you of the rules of the forum. BRAH.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #3155
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
49ers fans posting on their Super Bowl opponent’s message board about wanting to dump their current starting QB for the pipe dream of drafting Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

You just confirmed that Jimmy G is mediocre, congrats.

I didn’t know I held that much power. I’m the one that confirms things. Let’s see if it works the other way also.

9ers are by far the better team. By far.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:46 PM   #3156
Seeking the Truth daily

Damn I do like this guy
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:46 PM   #3157
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Unrelated question.

Were you a monumental prick and/or perpetual Smith ball-washer for some period of time? I have like 8 people on ignore, 6 of those are probably just dupe troll accounts and then you. I have no recollection of why I blocked you, but you must have been a real asshole because I haven't even blocked a few of the functionally reeruned posters we have 'round these parts.

Imma just unblock ya because near as I can tell, you're pretty harmless. I'm just curious what put you there to begin with...
That's Cochise, if that helps.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:48 PM   #3158

When did Travis !@#$ing Kelce become Senate material?

Like, he's better with the media than Mahomes. Mahomes is coooaaaaached. He says stuff after he runs through 17 guys to score a touchdown like "Yeah, I just need to thank my teammates for their great blocks..." when NOBODY BLOCKED ANYONE. He can be a little overly humble and cliched and boring.

Kelce, OTOH, is damn honest when he knows it won't cause a problem but gives absolutely perfect answers when he thinks it might. They ask him about Kittle and he drops "everyone in the world thinks the world of George Kittle..." and raves over his energy and passion and technique before calling the guy special.

And he sounds genuine.

Are we sure we don't have a Manchurian Tight End where someone starts speaking through him when they flip a switch? This dude is just so much different than who he was even 3 years ago and I just don't think you can ask for a better representative for this team.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:50 PM   #3159
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
That's Cochise, if that helps.
That dude was a prick!
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:51 PM   #3160
The man you could post like.

I love the guy but Mahomes interviews are worthless, unless you can catch him right after it happened. They're artificial as all hell.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:51 PM   #3161
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
When did Travis !@#$ing Kelce become Senate material?

Like, he's better with the media than Mahomes. Mahomes is coooaaaaached. He says stuff after he runs through 17 guys to score a touchdown like "Yeah, I just need to thank my teammates for their great blocks..." when NOBODY BLOCKED ANYONE. He can be a little overly humble and cliched and boring.

Kelce, OTOH, is damn honest when he knows it won't cause a problem but gives absolutely perfect answers when he thinks it might. They ask him about Kittle and he drops "everyone in the world thinks the world of George Kittle..." and raves over his energy and passion and technique before calling the guy special.

And he sounds genuine.

Are we sure we don't have a Manchurian Tight End where someone starts speaking through him when they flip a switch? This dude is just so much different than who he was even 3 years ago and I just don't think you can ask for a better representative for this team.
He does all of that and then just goes off at the AFC Championship celebration. I can’t wait to see how he is at the SB parade. His brother went nuts.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:52 PM   #3162
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark is now my favorite player!
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #3163
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Yes because being comfortable needs adjusting too...
Keep answering -- your meme is mesmerizing.
A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.A8bil has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #3164
In Search of a Life

VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.VAGOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2020, 01:54 PM   #3165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I love the guy but Mahomes interviews are worthless, unless you can catch him right after it happened. They're artificial as all hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
He does all of that and then just goes off at the AFC Championship celebration. I can’t wait to see how he is at the SB parade. His brother went nuts.
Exactly. Mahomes is the oldest 24 year old in the history of the league. He just gives you rote coach speak. Yeah okay - you do you, boo...

But Kelce is a BLAST and just about everything he says is right at that level where you don't worry about him getting much blowback from opponents. He has so much energy and enthusiasm and obvious passion for the game and the fans and just...everything.

That cat is living his best life and then some. But he's doing it in a way that is damn near perfect. There's weird cottage industry around Patriots Fans hating him, but even they have to understand how thin it is. It's damn near impossible to dislike the guy, especially if you're willing to leave his past in his past. This is a far different man at 30 than he was at 25.