Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #31546
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Lex View Post
I’m extremely tempted to start a new Covid thread for news, studies, and trial posts only. That way when you want know why the stock market is rising like a rocket (up 3%) you can go there and see the vaccine news from Moderna instead of a debate on the merits of ****ing planet fitness.
Very few people give a shit these days. If you go most places you wouldn't notice much difference besides a few mask. I'm glad they are progressing with treatments and vaccines. Too many elderly dying.

I suggest going to Billy's Unbias and expert opinions thread. Top notch post in there.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:18 AM   #31547
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'll just post about Planet Fitness there.
Bahahaha, damn you’s
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:18 AM   #31548
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Pete belongs at planet fitness.

He only goes to max 30lb dumbbells. Doesn’t want to get “huge.”
Right.. Better watch out if you are older and at the gym too. You've already lived your life. Better get out of his way when he goes for those dumbbells.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:19 AM   #31549
Veteran

Quote:

He’s a substance over sizzle kind of guy. Respect
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #31550
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Right.. Better watch out if you are older and at the gym too. You've already lived your life. Better get out of his way when he goes for those dumbbells.
I don't mind the lunkheads being around until they start huffing and hovering wanting whatever equipment you're currently using. Go over to the mirror and take some flex selfies for a minute bro
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:31 AM   #31551
Court Jester

Quote:
Not really. Everyone likes pizza. I see your point but all about discipline man.
I’m sure that 100 percent of people at LA Fitness and Gold’s Gym never ever eat pizza.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 11:32 AM   #31552
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
I don't mind the lunkheads being around until they start huffing and hovering wanting whatever equipment you're currently using. Go over to the mirror and take some flex selfies for a minute bro
I hate when ppl grab dumbbells and then workout right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from grabbing my. 100lb dumbbells. God that's annoying.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #31553
Forever Royal

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Planet Fitness is on its own level though.

It's fitness for people who want to socialize and say they're exercising.

They actively discourage too much exercising, and they have pizza and cookie parties.

Half of the business is Karens sitting on a recumbent bike flipping through Facebook on their phone.

I had a membership at Lifetime for a while. Everything you said besides the pizza stuff happens there, in fact probably way worst because there are so many people. And forget about getting a good workout in when it’s busy.

As for people who do just want to go for the socializing with the occasional light workout, I don’t see how that’s a bad thing. They obviously serve a very large niche of people there.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #31554
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
You really should capitalize it: ****ing Planet Fitness.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:47 AM   #31555
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
We talk bad about planet fitness because

1) they openly discriminate against individuals that are in shape. Have you ever seen the youtube videos in which certain individuals are not even allowed to purchase a membership solely based on their looks?

2) they have pizza days and free tootsie rolls. This should speak for itself.

I have never heard of that kind of stuff. I tend to not believe that though as it seems more like people purposefully seeking that sort of response. Free tootsie rolls is crazy. They should at least make it something good like Reese’s.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-18-2020, 11:52 AM   #31556
11-5, baby

Quote:
I hate when ppl grab dumbbells and then workout right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking me from grabbing my. 100lb dumbbells. God that's annoying.
I bump those idiots while grabbing my dumbbells.

F'ing morons.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:02 PM   #31557
MVP

Bulk turns to fat and varicose veins, don't do it!
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:03 PM   #31558
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:05 PM   #31559
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I have never heard of that kind of stuff. I tend to not believe that though as it seems more like people purposefully seeking that sort of response. Free tootsie rolls is crazy. They should at least make it something good like Reese’s.
I’ve never eaten their pizza because it’s usually it’s usually something cheap, but it’s only the first Monday evening of the month. I’ve never really noticed any difference between the way the staff or members act at LA Fitness or PF. People just check in, put their headphones on, work out and leave. Some PF’s are kind of small and no frills, but I’ve been to a couple that are full two story gyms that have everything, including free weights.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:08 PM   #31560
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I’ve never eaten their pizza because it’s usually it’s usually something cheap, but it’s only the first Monday evening of the month. I’ve never really noticed any difference between the way the staff or members act at LA Fitness or PF. People just check in, put their headphones on, work out and leave. Some PF’s are kind of small and no frills, but I’ve been to a couple that are full two story gyms that have everything, including free weights.
I used to be a gym rat. I never understood the going to gym to socialize. Or the people that needed their friends to be around to motivate them to work out. I found that when I did go with friends I didn't go at it as hard. I always went by myself and was laser focused. Was a pain to find someone to spot but other than that gym is for working out not socializing.

I ****ing love pizza. California Pizza Kitchen, though. Legit.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.