Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:19 PM   #3136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'm not trying to do anything. Argue with Veach and Andy Reid. I'm sorry you disagree with them, but you're not in charge. That's probably a good thing.
Oh god, you pulled this card. You can’t be ****ing serious. Just close the discussion board down and get rid of all the critics. All you idiots who questioned Alex smith and Clyde Edwards helaire should leave too. We can respect the hell out of our coach and gm while acknowledging they make mistakes. And we just because they are great doesn’t mean we were wrong when we point out some of these mistakes.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 02:25 PM   #3137
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Oh god, you pulled this card. You can’t be ****ing serious. Just close the discussion board down and get rid of all the critics. All you idiots who questioned Alex smith and Clyde Edwards helaire should leave too. We can respect the hell out of our coach and gm while acknowledging they make mistakes. And we just because they are great doesn’t mean we were wrong when we point out some of these mistakes.
No one can say they speak for Veach and Reid here.

All we know is that they tried to go cheap, the difference is some say that they know the next steps.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:33 PM   #3138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I think/hope Rice will have a good featured role this week. Could see him having 80+
It’ll be real interesting to see if Flores goes man even though minny doesn’t like to play it. And if guys like rice can beat it even though a very small sample size makes us unsure if he can. I think kelce is gonna make an absolute joke of murphy for mocking him as if he is somebody. I actually kind of feel like Mvs is gonna get some hitters and that we’re gonna hit some big shots tomorrow. And then I’d say McKinnon gonna have a bunch of catch and run.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 03:53 PM   #3139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Sure, with Kelce. That’s how bad it is. You have to add other position groups. If Kelce, our older TE is hurt or sick any playoff game good chance we go home.

But the good news is we can buy someone that can play WR 3 years from now when any of Jones, Sneed, Bolton, and Kelce are gone.
Well, you can’t just ignore that Mahomes has arguably the greatest TE ever to throw to. That definitely lessens the need for an elite WR. If he goes down, sure, it’s a problem. But it would also be a big problem if Buffalo lost Diggs or Miami lost Hill.

KC needs one WR to emerge as a consistent threat. I think it’ll be Rice. And sooner than later. At that point, this WR corps will be better than last year’s.

Also have to take into consideration that the defense is significantly better than last year’s. They don’t need to be quite as efficient offensively.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-07-2023, 04:27 PM   #3140
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Well, you can’t just ignore that Mahomes has arguably the greatest TE ever to throw to. That definitely lessens the need for an elite WR. If he goes down, sure, it’s a problem. But it would also be a big problem if Buffalo lost Diggs or Miami lost Hill.

KC needs one WR to emerge as a consistent threat. I think it’ll be Rice. And sooner than later. At that point, this WR corps will be better than last year’s.

Also have to take into consideration that the defense is significantly better than last year’s. They don’t need to be quite as efficient offensively.
If that’s the plan Rice needs to be play 70 percent of snaps now.

We don’t need to find out he’s not ready after the trade deadline.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 05:31 PM   #3141
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
CEH didn’t look like a mistake until that Saints game. That injury stripped him of his explosiveness.

Also….this is the week a WR separates from the pack and the whole WR group starts to flash their potential. From here on out I expect that group to really start to turn sone heads.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:00 PM   #3142
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
CEH didn’t look like a mistake until that Saints game. That injury stripped him of his explosiveness.

Also….this is the week a WR separates from the pack and the whole WR group starts to flash their potential. From here on out I expect that group to really start to turn sone heads.
And yet we used him as the workhorse back for how long? And we fixed this by waiting until the 7th round 2 years later to pick a replacement?

I think we’re gonna eat no matter what vs the Vikings. And I don’t think we’re far away from making the WR depth chart adjustments we need to be successful. Much of that is contingent on how quickly we are willing to stick with skyy moore simply because of where he was drafted. I hope I’m wrong about him but I’m not very optimistic. I do think that gets us a WR room we can work with. I think the offense can turn heads, not optimistic our WRs will. And that’s plenty good… for now
Old 10-07-2023, 06:01 PM   #3143
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Kelce has multiple options to make millions of $'s every year without risking some safety trying to take his head off going over the middle. He's going to have to love football every spring. But, not having a Kelce on this team after the 2024-5 season is a real threat to our dominance.
Sure and I don't think we really disagree.

And it's clear Kelce does love football.

But for a thirty something TE...

I would think if he spent the season on a snap count and only came into the game in key situations, his body would feel better at the end of the year. Versus if he really felt like the offense stalled without him and he put a lot of pressure on himself to be out there snap after snap.

And how beat up he feels might factor into his decision on coming back for another year.

Making it to at least the AFC conference game, if not the SB, year after year really does add up also.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:48 PM   #3144
MVP

Here's a name I haven't seen thrown out there yet, how about Scary Terry?

6'0 200 lbs and he's produced near 1k yards every year he's been in the league.

WAS sucks, not sure that means they'd be willing to move him but its not crazy.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-08-2023, 12:53 PM   #3145
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Here's a name I haven't seen thrown out there yet, how about Scary Terry?

6'0 200 lbs and he's produced near 1k yards every year he's been in the league.

WAS sucks, not sure that means they'd be willing to move him but its not crazy.
EB might be head coach there next year. He's not trading away any of those offensive pieces.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:07 PM   #3146
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
I don't know about giving up a first for Pitts, but his production is being significantly impacted by the shitty QB play of Desmond Ridder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I saw Tony Gonzalez have a 1,000 yd. season receiving with Tyler Thigpen thowing him the ball. Are you telling me that Ridder is worse than Thigpen? Pitts is a good player, but anyone suggesting KC gives up a first and maybe another conditional pick for Pitts need their head examined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Right now yes Ridder is worse than Thigpen.
Hey 88, maybe you should shut the **** up when it comes to QB evaluation.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:17 PM   #3147
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

George Pickens MUCH > Skyy Moore

Hope Rice fixes the drops, and gets to play more. He looks like he understands where he needs to be in the offense. Looks like Mahomes trusts him also.

Would like to see more of Ross.

Last edited by TEX; 10-08-2023 at 03:04 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-08-2023, 02:25 PM   #3148
Supporter

Mecole a healthy scratch. Bring him back and have jets pay most of his salary. Dump Ritchie James.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #3149
MVP

Would you rather have Jeudy or Sutton?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-08-2023, 02:55 PM   #3150
Supporter

Finally
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation